Final

Forgive Me

You and Kyuhyun have been arguing on and off and it was mostly on his tour schedule. Ever since the members have gotten theirs he had been acting cold to you. He was snapping and yelling at you even for the little things, and it kept getting worse until you finally had enough.

"I'm tired of you yelling at me all the damn time!" you screamed. "You weren't like this before your schedule! You just ignore me most of the time now or you yell at me!"

Kyuhyun looked at you almost seething. "Maybe I want someone who is not as pathetic as you. You're a ing b*tch!" he was now screaming causing you to flinch.

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, tears were rolling down your face. He realized what he had said and started walking towards you, but you pushed passed him and ran to your bathroom locking the door behind you. You pulled out a razor and started cutting yourself, muttering how you were never good enough for him. You heard his footsteps and only started to cry harder. Kyuhyun manages to get the bathroom door open and walks over to you, kneeling down and pulls you into his chest. You feel something wet touch your hair and look up to see Kyuhyun crying also.

"Mianhae Jagiya Mianhae," he whispers to you. "Mianhae, please forgive me. I was wrong to say that."

He looks at your wrist and starts crying a little more once he notices the blood. Lifting you off the ground he leads you over to the sink and turns the water on. You wince as soon as the water hits your cut, Kyuhyun mumbles an apology and gently washes your cut.

He finally turns the water off and places a band-aid on the cut. He pulls you closer to him and you breathe in his cologne. Just the smell of him makes you feel safer and a soft smile is placed on your face. Lifting your head up you pull him down for a kiss, mumbling against his lips the three words he wanted to hear the most at the moment.

"I forgive you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't Kyuhyun just adorable?! He's such a good singer and he's so evil and adorably cute. Again, it's my first one-shot. I will take any constructive criticism you may have.