Annoying day

Boys High School

"Who's inside?" Sungyeol asked. No response, again he asks.

"Who's inside!!" this time, his voice more louder than the first attempt.

"Dong Min!!!" I yelled, while looking for ways to exit. He knocked the door again and again even though he knew that I was in the toilet.

"Open the door, please!!!!!!" he begged, I have no choice, forcefully I opened the door.

"What are you doing in the toilet for a long time??" he wandered, but still act cool.

"It's none of your business" I rolled my eyes, and out from the bathroom.

I exhale a sigh of relief, glad this shirt can still be used. I hugged my own body happily

"YAHH!!! Stupid boy" Gong Chan yelled at my ear. I stop dreaming, my eyes focused on a male physique in front of me.

"Have you gone mad?" I asked. He ignores my question and went into the bathroom.

I go to the dorm. There is still a man who still not wakes up. If I'm not mistaken, his name is Lee Jong Hyun. He was quite cute, no, I mean calm.

When I was combing my hair, I heard the sound came from outside, the teachers were making announcements.

"At 2 pm, all should be in the hall. Thank you"

Jong Hyun is getting out of bed. He yawned widely as he stretched his body, "Good morning" he smiles while patted my head softly.

He vanished into the shadow. I touch my head, did not believe the fact he was actually a romantic person.

Needle-hour show at 2 pm, we gathered in the hall waiting for the teacher who in charge to talk.

"Sorry for the late.The reason you are gathered here is to talk about Valentine's Day which will be held tomorrow. Those who want to give any suggestions please lift your hands" Mr. Shim asked.

"Me!" Sungyeol raised his hand, all looked at him. "What is it?" as Mr. Shim went to him. He give the microphone to Sungyeol to speak out.

"How about we make homemade chocolate?" he smirked.

"Good idea. But we also need some students to decorate this hall" seems Mr. Kim did not agree with Sungyeol.

"No need to worry. I will solve it as soon as possible, trust me" he give off the microphone back to teacher.

"Have any suggestions?" Mr. Shim asked. All shook their heads uninterested. We want to leave the hall after the gathering ended. Before we stepped out, Sungyeol told us to stop.

"The names that will be called, please wait a moment at here" he said.

"Dong Min, Kwang Min, Young Min, Gong Chan, Sung Jong, Min woo and the last one, Daniel" smoothly he mentioned the names.

I puzzled, why my name was called too?  o_O weird, huh?


Subcribe pwease ~~~ *CRY CRY*