200 points leader

Nightmares and i love you's

Sinb saw it all, the pain and the disappointment in her members eyes as they looked at her. 

 

She had failed. 

 

Worst. She had failed them

 

She was supposed to be there for them, help them, support them but instead she ran away. She had been selfish and it had meant that the members had lost an important opportunity. 

 

The last thing she saw was her members turning away from her and leaving a heartbroken Sinb behind. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

Sinb opened her eyes, everything was dark and silent. She was sweating and had trouble breathing. 

 

She needed to get out, she needed to breathe and run away before her members see her. 

 

They hate me. 

 

As quietly as she could she got down from her bunk bed and left the room. 

 

The dorm had always been a place where Sinb could relax and feel at ease but now, now she needed to go. 

 

With tears running down her face she opened the dorm door and walked into the desert hallway when...

 

"Sinb? Where are you going?"- Sowon, her unnie. Sinb would recognize her voice anywhere. Without turning around she felt her unnie approach her. "It's late, it's cold outside and you dont even have shoes on" the leader continued while taking Sinb's hand in her own. When Sinb didn't turn around or answer her Sowon frowned. 

 

Sinb had tried to control her sobbing, but when her unnie forced her to turn around and face her she couldn't hide her tears. Sowon quickly hugged the young girl as she tried to calm her. She noticed Sinb's t-shirt was wet and the girl was shaking. 

 

Sowon separated from Sinb to look at her face. "Eunbi-ah, What happened? Are you ok?"

 

The girl looked at her unnie for a few seconds before hugging the leader very tightly as she repeated "im sorry unnie" again and again. Sowon made the girl walk inside the dorm and sit down on the sofa. 

 

Sowon was very confused, What happened to the young girl since the afternoon? Did someone say anything to her? Did she read something? Or...oh

 

"Please don't hate me unnie, please"

 

"Hey, Sinb look at me, it's okay, everything it's okay, Did you have a nightmare?"

 

A nightmare could be the only reason for the girl to act this way. Sinb had spent the past day in bed due to a strong fever that caused the young girl to have very vivid dreams. She couldn't attend a schedule but the members knew it has for the best so they left her in the dorm to sleep and when they came back she was still sleeping. Maybe she had a nightmare and because of the fever she couldn't separate the reality from the fiction. She place the back of her hand on Sinb's forehead and, as she suspected, the girl still had the fever. 

 

"I failed to you, im sorry"

 

Sinb was practically begging her now and Sowon couldn't take it anymore. She made the girl look at her in the eye as she seriously said. 

 

"It's okay, you didn't failed us, all the members love you very much, it was just a bad dream. I promise you everything is fine"

 

"A d-dream unnie?"

 

"Yes Sinb-ah everything is okay. You have a fever remember? And the doctor said you had to rest"- Sinb looked at her unnie with confusion, she had stopped crying but she was still visibly shaking and sweating. 

 

"So...you are not angry at me?"- Sowon smiled and moved her head from side to side and just then Sinb yawned. "Cmon Sinb-ah you need to rest" the leader took Sinb's hand and dragged her to the Unnies room, she gave Sinb another t-shirt and helped change. Then, she made the young girl lay down on her bed and quickly went to get a towel and cold water to help lower Sinb's fever. 

 

"You are the best unnie, Sojung unnie"- Sinb whispered to her while Sowon was placing the now wet towel on the girl's forehead. 

 

"I am just a worried unnie"

 

"You are the best unnie and the best leader too! You always say you are a 50/100 leader but for me you are a 200 points out of a 100"- Sowon smiled widely at that comment, Sinb always tells her how good she is as a leader but the tall girl never believes it. 

 

"Really?

 

"Yes!! And i love you very much" the last phrase made Sowon stop, Sinb wasn't the one to open up about her feelings yet here she was. 

 

"I love you too but I think this might be your fever talking, how do you feel?"

 

"Im okay now unnie!"

 

"If you are really okay and remember this tomorrow then you can say you love me and I'll believe it"

 

"Deal"- after a few seconds of silence the younger girl talked again-"Im sorry I couldn't go to the schedule yesterday unnie"

 

"It's okay, you'll be better and will join us soon don't worry about it. Now you should sleep a little bit"

 

Sowon was standing up to turn off the lights when she felt the young girl grab her wrist. 

 

"Dont go unnie, please"

 

"I won't"

 

Sinb felt asleep hugging Sowon on the leader's bed while the tall girl was telling her stories and singing to her, making her feel loved and forgetting about her nightmare. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

Next morning, Sinb woke up alone. She was feeling so much better but she was thirsty so she made her way into the kitchen where her members where eating breakfast. When they saw her they ran to hug her and kiss her, telling her how glad they were that she was feeling better. 

 

"I was so worried! Never get sick again!"- Eunha said while hugging Sinb like a koala. 

 

"Ya! Eunha unnie is right! I missed you so much Eunbi-ah" said Yewon as she hugged Sinb too.  

 

"Okay okay girls, let Sinb have breakfast. She needs to gain energy" said Sowon while smiling at the main dancer. Sinb ran and hugged the tall girl "thank you for everything unnie, i love you". 

 

The other members didn't understand why the girl that usually hated hugging and kissing was hugging the leader so tight but they just smiled when they saw Sowon hugging the other girl back as tightly with some tears in her eyes and a big smile. 

 

 ————————•————————

HEY GUYS! Just a random one shot because I needed more Tom and Jerry line moments. You can always read my other stories and i hope you enjoy - Javi.