1/1

My Winko
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all looked at the remaining gifts on the tray.

 “Who’s left?” Taeyong asked.

Winwin and Yuta then raised their hands.

“I know now. So I feel---” Yuta was cut off by Winwin.

“Can I go first?” Winwin said, brightly.

The staff nodded at him and he felt nervous.

‘What if hyung won’t like this gift? Everyone got a lot for their manitos but I only got one for him. You’re so bad, Winwin.’ He thought.

“Hold on... I-I... firstly...” Winwin stuttered and he can’t help but to scold himself for doing so.

“I already know which gift is yours!” Yuta said, identifying which he thinks is Winwin’s gifts.

Winwin covered his eyes thinking that he’s doomed. He feels that his hyung will be very disappointed for what he’ll receive later on.

Yuta first took his gifts first and everybody thinks that what’s left is Winwin’s.

“These are yours then!” Taeyong said, grabbing the remaining things that were on the tray.

‘Ah... What do I do?! I’m really doomed! Yuta hyung, I’m so sorry!’ He thought again.

“No, no! Not this, just this.” Winwin said, separating his gift and Yuta’s gift.

Everyone was surprised and looked at Winwin in disbelief.

“You didn’t buy that, you only bought this?!” Taeyong said and Yuta at the side looks so very disappointed.

“I’m suddenly so annoyed!” Yuta said and Winwin was mentally calling himself stupid.

‘Don’t cry, Winwin. Yuta hyung will appreciate it.’ He told himself mentally while covering his face.

“I worked really hard and this person only thought of getting this.” Yuta said, pointing at Winwin’s gift.

Taeyong and Taeil were only laughing while listening to them.

“Actually... hold on...” Winwin wants to explain the situation to make Yuta understand.

“Why? Why did you get that?” Taeyong asked, still laughing.

“Firstly, I’m sorry to the person I’m giving this to because we only had 1,000 yen to buy something. But after I got this, I couldn’t afford anything else.” Winwin explained while Yuta was just biting his finger to control himself.

“I didn’t think properly.” Winwin confessed, still putting a smile but he knew that his hyung is mad and disappointed with him.

“He was so flustered.” Doyoung said.

Yuta just decided to laugh it off because Winwin did try to find him something nice and he didn’t want him to feel bad. He also looked cute explaining things.

“He’s going to cry” Taeil said and Winwin found it hard to control it that moment.

“I feel regretful...” he said, looking down.

“It’s okay.” Yuta said and he really had the urge to comfort him that moment.

“Thank you, Winwin. I’ll use it well.” He added, making sure that it’s okay with him. He loves him so much that he’ll love anything he’ll receive from him.

Yuta was curious of what Winwin did for him as he was his manito. So, he asked him.

“What did you do for me? I can’t remember anything.”

“As soon as I found out who my manito was, I immediately took care of you! When we left the fishing restaurant, I gave you candy.” Winwin said brightly like an innocent child. Yuta can’t help but feel his heart beating and warming up for him.

“Ah... the candy from the restaurant?” Taeyong asked.

“Yes. I gave it to Yuta hyung.” He replied and the said guy was pretending that he didn’t know about it.

Yuta thought about it and he can’t help but smile. He then proceeded to say things about his manito which is Taeyong and gave him his presents. While they were doing it, Winwin was silent and was talking to himself.

‘Hyung just comforted me but I know that he’s still disappointed. I am a bad dongsaeng! Hyung already had a hard time but you only brought him this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter