~One~

I will be back. Wait for me, ya?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, at first I wanted to tell you, I think I wrote the beginning of that chapter very well. Haha. I'm very impressed by myself. Well then enjoy reading. 

My eyes opened slightly when I felt a warm ray. It was already morning and I looked to the other side of bed. When I couldn't find the person who should lay there I sat up. A young man entered the room and his warm smile appeared on his lips. "Good Morning Babe, I didn't want to wake you up that early, I wasn't able to sleep anymore." My loved said. I nodded slightly " Morning" I got up on my feet and walked over to him, who was packing his bag. I hugged him tightly and he pressed a light kiss on my forehead, "I will be back soon, I'm here nearly every weekend we call every day. Alright, Honey?" I just nodded. "I'm going to make breakfast" I said and left the room. Some fresh air lets me freeze a bit since I just wear a shirt of his which ended under my .

The rice cooked and the vegetable starved when I leaned against the counter in our kitchen. I pouted slightly and bit my lip. I moved and turned so my back leaned against it. From the kitchen I was able to look at Jaewon. He was still packing as I sighed. "Hurry up, we eat soon." I smiled toward him. I didn't like him seeing me sad. A big smile was shown from the bed room "Arasseo, just few minutes still and I'm with you" I set the table and sighed again. "Babo... it's such a long time we are apart" mumbled to myself.

My eyes wandered around the room until I met him with them. He ate peacefully and then he smiled to me "Babe.... stop looking like that, I won't go for long. I just go to army,  I'll be here often. Might not the first month but then I can come here every weekend, we spend nights together, fly away and such stuff." he grinned. "Don't worry, I'm still here for you whenever you need me, call me, arasseo?" His pinky showed in my direction. I nodded slightly with still a pout on my lip linking our fingers "Arasseo.." I looked away as our fingers unlocked. 

His arms were tight around me, I closed my eyes and a tear rolled down my cheek. "Babe, I will be back soon, ara?" I nodded softly unable to say anything. "Babe, I'm serious. You don't need to be sad, it's not a good bye." I felt his arms were getting weaker as I pulled away to look at him. "I know Oppa but still..." I sighed, again. "I gonna miss you, a lot. We spent so much time before and you are leaving for longer time now. It'll going to be different. Not something we used to. A lot gonna change and who knows what happens. Will we go apart one day just because we aren't used to each other anymo.." His lips crashed on my ones. I closed my eyes and followed his lips into a deep passionate kiss. My heart beat fasten up before I pulled away. It got me angry he just stopped my speaking, it didn't happen for the first time. "Babe, stop putting things into a negative way to look. I love you, you love me. We will work it out. Sure hard times come but hey, we are strong, aren't we? So stop being sad, stop saying those things. We love each other and it's strong." First his serious face turned out smiling. He stepped back closer and kissed me deeply again. I kissed him back and just wrapped my arms around his neck. A small smile appeared from me now. He pulled away and kissed my forehead "See you Babe, I gonna miss you a lot." Jarwon grabbed his bag and smiled for the last time. He walked toward the train and turned before he entered and his last words for this time were said "I love you, Babe." 

I wandered around Seoul still. It was late evening and the sky darkened. I was still asked out to meet some friends and I said yes before so I met them. We met up at a small pretty club not that far from my home. I wasn't in mood and my friends felt this. They tried to make jokes and making me laugh, just to cheer me up a bit. I didn't listen a lot to those spoken words and just looked around from the counter. I sipped on my beer as I saw a guy. At this time his eyes met mine as well, that's might be why I realized him. His hair dark and not too short. His smile pretty with full lips. My friend nudged me "Hey, Jae is gone for not even five minutes and you look for someone new?" Her voice noticeable joking and I chuckled softly "I'm not looking for someone, I just looked around for nothing. I'm bored and tired". I looked back to the guy who was still smiling. 

"May I treat you some beer or whatever you like to drink?" a manly voice appeared next to me. I looked to my left side and look into this handsome young face. I blinked with a thought of Jaewon before I carefully said "yes". The guy ordered something for us before we holed up into a corner and lonely table. "What's up here so alone? I know you are with friends but ... you still don't seem t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter