fin.

blackout

"We'll be out filming for Hite CF now! Stay safe kids." Jisung said leaving the dorm with the older members following behind. When the door was shut, the younger members scattered around the dorm. Woojin and Guanlin fighting over who would be taking over the couch, Jihoon sitting on the one next to them and watching them, while Jinyoung and Daehwi both look at eachother grinning afterwords then sneaking into one of the bedrooms. 

As they crash onto Daehwi's bed while turning on the lamp next to them, he pulls Jinyoung into a hug while grinning as Jinyoung giggles and hugs back. Daehwi pecks Jinyoung on the nose leaving him dazed. The younger rolls his eyes and pokes Jinyoung's side, "I miss cuddling with you alone Jinyoungie." He pouts making Jinyoung peck his lips while blushing. Daehwi acts offended and slaps Jinyoung's arm lightly, "Sorry sorry, I had to." The boy grins sheepishly.

While in the middle of having their cuddle session, they hear the door open which makes their ears perk up. Woojin walks in and then covers his eyes, "Oh my gosh... Okay well um..." He pauses and looks around. "I just came in to tell you that we're ordering food... okay bye!" Woojin hurries out and away from the room without closing the door behind him. Daehwi groans and sits at the edge of the bed getting ready to get up, "Do people ever learn how to close doors?" Jinyoung chuckles and shakes his head.

As Daehwi is busy closing the door, the lamp light starts flickering. Jinyoung furrows his eyebrows and tries turning on the lamp and when that didn't work he tried turning on other lights in the room. He frowns, "I think there's a blackout." He runs his hands through his hair then turns to Daehwi who's frozen in his spot. Jinyoung blinks, "Daehwi?"

Daehwi covers his face, "H-help... Jinyoungie I'm scared..." He says with a small voice while whimpering, Jinyoung frowns again and stands up to hug Daehwi from behind and pecking his cheeks. "It's okay Dae, I'm here." Daehwi's heart calms down as Jinyoung takes his hand and opens the door to walk into the living room. Instead of holding Jinyoung's hand he hugs his arm and trails behind him.

"What happened?" Jinyoung asks walking into the living room. Jihoon, Guanlin, and Woojin are sprawled all over the place with candles lit up. "There's a blackout... I can't text the older members because I'm at low percent." Jihoon pouts. 

"Jinyoungie... I'm scared." Daehwi hides his face behind Jinyoung, "It's okay Daehwi." He pecks Daehwi's head making the rest of the maknaes groan. "Go be couple-y somewhere else." Guanlin says throwing a pillow at them, "Yeah I've already seen it before." Woojin adds. Daehwi scoffs as Jinyoung shakes his head chuckling, "We'll be in the room if you guys need anything. Goodnight guys." Jinyoung waves to everyone as they respond with 'goodnights' and 'see you's.'

Jinyoung pulls Daehwi into Jinyoung's room softly and sits down on the bed. Jinyoung pats the spot infront of him and although Daehwi can't see he takes it as a signal to sit down. As Daehwi settles himself on the bed Jinyoung softly wraps his arms around Daehwi making him blush a little. Jinyoung takes out his phone, squinting at the bright light and texting the manager notifying him of what happened. Jinyoung looks at Daehwi and pecks him on the cheeks. The younger pouts and slaps Jinyoung's leg playfully making him giggle.

"Let's take pictures, Daehwi." Daehwi rolls his eyes and crosses his arms, "How? We're in the dark." Jinyoung shakes his head and takes out one of Sungwoon's candles and lighting it. Daehwi's jaw slightly drops as he shakes his head, "You went through their stuff?" Jinyoung shrugs and shakes his head, "No he showed me." Daehwi can only reply with a slow 'ah.'

Jinyoung positions his phone in front of them, the two pose and take pictures. Jinyoung's lips tug up a little with a thought, "Daehwi-ah, look at me." As soon as Daehwi turns to look at Jinyoung, the boy kisses Daehwi on the lips while snapping photos of themselves. Daehwi feels the need to push him away but at the same time he gives in and kisses Jinyoung back. They both have a long passionate kiss before pulling away, Jinyoung giggles at the flustered Daehwi. The younger slaps Jinyoung's arm lightly and rolls his eyes, "You're so lame."

Jinyoung grins and puts his phone down before pulling Daehwi down and hugging him tightly. Daehwi looks up at Jinyoung and pecks Daehwi's lips softly. Jinyoung senses Daehwi pouting and chuckles lightly before getting in the bed with Daehwi. They both lay there together in silence while cuddling eachother. 

"Daehwi I'm going to sleep now." Jinyoung says, breaking the silence. Daehwi frowns a little, "O-okay Jinyoungie... Goodnight." He says as Jinyoung pulls Daehwi closer to him. Daehwi's cheeks flush pink as he listens closely to the sound of Jinyoung's heart beating. "Y-your heart is beating fast..." Daehwi mumbles and looks up at Jinyoung again, brushing his fringe away from his eyes and tracing his facial features and silently peck him on the lips. Jinyoung giggles slightly and kisses Daehwi's forehead cheekily. "Yeah it's because of you."

Daehwi groans and turns away from Jinyoung, "How much cheesier can you get...?" The older pulls Daehwi into a tight backhug, eventually Daehwi brushes it off and hugs Jinyoung back. The two fall asleep with eachother in their arms.

 

 

 

( the next morning )

"Wake up! Wake up! Yah wake up lovebirds!" The sound of loud noises wake the couple up, Daehwi groaning and Jinyoung stretching with his eyes closed. Jinyoung sticks his arm out and feels for whoever is there, stuffing his hand in front of the person. "Jinyoung!" He feels a hand slap his arm away making Jinyoung's eyes snap open. His cheeks turn pink, "S-sorry Jaehwan hyung..." He mumbles.

Jaehwan rolls his eyes, "Yeah yeah just get up already gosh." The older leaves the room, as Jinyoung was going to get up he feels a pair of arms wrap around his waist. He turns and looks at the smaller boy, pecking his lips. "Come on Daehwi let's get up." Daehwi groans and sits up, "Fine... Only because I feel like it not because you said so." He pouts making Jinyoung peck his lips again.

 

 

 

*

Y'ALL OH MY GOSH I CRIED SO HARD WRITING THIS
also i'm really sorry cause it's short. wheezes.
thank you for reading!