2. Bittersweet Revenge

Glass

FAIR WARNING,

THIS HAS SWEARING. READ WITH YOUR OWN RISK!

Also this chapter was heavily influenced by G-Dragon feat Kush - She's Gone. Which you can listen to here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35v_pgi6Qhg

______

The boy who once watched his best friend get shot right in front of his face amongst the devastation all those years ago, isn’t the same nice kind hearted child that he once was.  The twenty-two year old was a cold hearted killer, who ignored all the pain and hurt he still had lingering in his heart from all those years ago.  The black haired man walked lazily through the large meadows that were just beginning to flower, the sun started to get warmer but the cold wind still brought goose bumps up along his tan arms. He held loosely onto a gun that lay almost limply in his right hand as he made his way through the long wheat grains and sunflowers to an old wooden building in the middle of the field where a teenager around sixteen years old was working on a bike of some sort. The dark haired man scoffed at the young child recognizing whose son this was, a small smirk played along his lips and he walked closer to the teen and shoving the loaded gun into his back pocket.

 

“Where is your father kid?”  the male asked harshly

 

“He is inside, I think. But who are you?” the teen asked softly

 

“Sunghyun Woo. I like to be called Kevin. What’s your name kid?” Kevin hissed

 

“Cheolyong Bang or Mir. May I ask why you’re here?” Mir asked in a small voice

 

“I need to speak to your father, if that’s alright?”  Kevin asked with a small smile on his face as he saw the innocence’s in the teenager’s brown eyes. 

 

“He is inside, in the study”  Mir said just as softly as before, he went back to fixing something on the bike. Not before Kevin saw the long scar running down the side of his face; it only looked like it was just healing.

 

“Thank you Mir” Kevin replied with softness in his voice before stalking over towards the house and pushing the old wooden front door open with a small squeak of the rotting hinges. The dark hair male sighed softly as he walked through the house towards the study near the kitchen, his left hand that held a small gold ring on his ring finger, the only thing he has left to remind him of his best friend lay numbly on his finger as he pounded on the door. A tall dark man threw open the study door, Kevin growled and grabbed onto the man’s collar throwing him back into the room, smashing a vase and a mirror on the way. Kevin slammed the study door closed as he walked over the older man who had pieces of glass and mirror surrounding him. Kevin pulled the man up by his collar again and smashed the of the gun across his face.

 

“I finally found where you’ve been hiding all these years Jiyong” Kevin hissed as he punched him in the face again, breaking his nose in the process.

 

“What have I done to you?” Jiyong rasped out, holding a hand to his bloody nose

 

“You shot my best friend a few years ago when the city was being bombed.  Remember the seventeen year old with the light brown hair, who you shot a bullet right through his brain” Kevin hissed smashing the man’s head against the wooden floor boards.

 

“I remember his life draining out of his eyes and his body going limp” Jiyong spat out along with the blood that was sitting in his mouth from the last blow he received.

 

“You ing . What have you done to your son? How did he manage to get a scar on his face?” Kevin spat as he hit him again with the of his gun.

 

“I cut him with a kitchen knife, he was playing up. Like he has for the past three years, ever since his mother died.” Jiyong coughed, spitting out more blood with him.

 

“You don’t deserve a kind hearted son like him, not after what you’ve done to him all these years.” Kevin hissed as he shoved the barrel of the gun against the middle of Jiyong’s head with a small smirk on his face, “Say your prays, you worthless piece of ” he hissed before pulling on the trigger, sending the bullet straight through his head. Jiyong’s eyes rolled into the back of his head as the life drained out of him. Kevin kicked the lifeless body before throwing open the study door to find a pale white Mir standing at the end of the hallway, with a blank expression on his face. Kevin held no emotion in his face as he walked down the hallway and just passed where Mir was standing before he felt a tug on his hand from the boy; he turned and looked over his shoulder and the sixteen year old.

 

“Thank you, Sunghyun but what am I going to do now?” Mir whispered

 

“You can stay with me, for as long as you like and I won’t hurt you, not like your father has”  Kevin whispered softly, pulling on Mir’s wrist as he pulled him out of the house and back into the meadows.