001

Hanami

“Hyung!”

He pinched the bridge of his nose to prevent more pain his raging migraine gave him as Jimin’s familiar voice resonated throughout Yoongi’s skull.

He was going to kill whoever gave the human cinnamon roll even more cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

“Hyung, you said you’d take me out today! The others already left!”

It was their day off. They deserved a break after their Osaka concert and Yoongi promised this day to him.

He sighed, “Fine. What’s on your mind for today?” he asked, scared of what the younger might want.

Jimin gave a hopeful smile and approached him with, “Can we go to the cherry blossom festival here? Please, Yoongi hyung?”

Yoongi looked at Jimin incredulously from the bed as he crawled up next to him, grabbing his sweater sleeve with big doe eyes and pouty lips.

Yoongi looked away. As much as he hated going to such events, he hated seeing Jimin upset even more. He begrudgingly turned to face him.

“Alright, just this once. Get dressed soon then.”

Jimin’s face lit up brighter than the fluorescent light bulbs above them.

After multiple “thank you’s” and “you’re the best’s”, Yoongi finally noticed the smear of icing on the boy’s face and he fought the urge to sigh again.

He got up and pulled the other towards himself.

“Come here a sec” and Jimin’s breath froze at the closeness of Yoongi’s face.

He could make out all the small freckles scattered precariously on his nose and the small mole on the right side of his jaw.

“You have icing on your cheek, pabo”

As Yoongi cleaned the sugary substance off his face, Jimin stared at him with awe and wonder.

When he finished and tried to pull away, Jimin stopped him.

“You know…”

Yoongi swiveled around. “Yeah?”

“You’re really my favorite hyung.”

Jimin really wanted to kiss him as the scarlet dusted the other’s pale cheeks.