oneshot

MIDNIGHT CALLS

The tired leader leans back on the sofa as his body started to feel the exhaustion that accumulated throughout the day. Having a comeback with Jinyoung is indeed a great opportunity for them to expand their fandom, not only for the two of them but for the whole group. He sighed. Working on new songs and preparing a comeback is really taking a toll in him. He love his fans dearly but there is a tiny voice in the back of his mind asking him if what he is doing now is really worth it. Another sigh. Jaebum is about to go to bed to get a proper rest when his phone rang. He closed his eyes. If this is another call about an activity for him, he might as well ignore it. Job is job but he really isn’t in the mood to answer any calls.

His hands creeped to find his phone in his pocket. He lazily tapped the answer button. A enthusiastic voice broke through. “Hey leader! How are you today” Jaebum can’t help smiling. Who knew that a simple greeting from this chinese member is enough to wash his fatigue away. The member is currently in China for a solo activity but he always made time to call his leader. Jaebum was against the idea at first because Jackson can use the time to rest instead. “I’m fine. How about you?” He gently answered. “Oh-wo~” 

Jaebum stood from the sofa and made his way to the room that they shared as the chinese member chattered merrily about his day.