D-365

Since Day One [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 Jimin in his own little world.

This takes place after Jimin finally recognized his feelings for his one and only best friend by the name Min Yoongi. Older by him for almost two years, a nonchalant young man who likes photography and is set to be a great one once he finishes college. The type of person—or Jimin will flatly say his ideal type—he is willing to stare at twenty-four-seven or for the rest of his life. Pale skin, small eyes, pastel-colored hair that changes once in a while; Jimin thinks he suits the pink hair he wears these days. Fashion-wise, philosophical in a way and full of wisdom in his words.

Serious, intelligent, and a great wanna-be photographer. The list can go on and on and Jimin will probably take a life to list what he wants to say.

He remembers Jungkook, the junior he sees often in dance class, talk suddenly about a person he likes and randomly blurting out the word 'he' in the process. Of course Jimin wasn't that dumb to not  notice he liked a boy, and from then on they just suddenly clicked.

After a few pushes and more denials from him, with the help of Jungkook he did kind of sort his own feelings. With the junior by his side taking two different courses at the same time, catching a glimpse of Yoongi in a photography class Jungkook can see the love oozing out of Jimin's eyes.

Just like the love he badly wants another senior in the acting department named Kim Taehyung to notice.

"We're both screwed, aren't we?" Jimin and he are having a lunch break somewhere near the huge field, both staring into space. The junior nods before looking at his senior. "When are you going to tell him?"

"I decided not to." Jungkook shrugs. Jimin stumbles a bit in shock, hands palming the grass beneath them as he stares wide-eyed at the former.

"What?"

Jimin knows how long Jungkook liked Taehyung. It's painful seeing him keep quiet he knows Jungkook as a freshman. It is bad enough to know he has a hopeless crush on someone who thinks of him as a friend for the third year already.

Jungkook smiles slightly before he stands up.

"I have photo class next. I guess I'll check on Yoongi sunbae for you, then?"

With the mere mention of his name, Jimin feels his face go hot. His chest starts to beat rapidly but in a good way. Jungkook laughs at him as he pulls him back on his feet.

"Geez, hyung. You really are obsessed with him, aren't you?"

"I'm not!" J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter