Mitzu

Yoda & Penguin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoda & Penguin 

 

", , . She's going to kill me." Knocking past several seniors and students while I speed walked up the building. 

 

Signal started ringing past the whole corridor, and vibration could be felt at the back of my jeans. 

 

"Hell-"

 

"TZUYU! WHERE ARE YOU! "

 

"I. AM. ON. MY. WAY. " I screamed through the phone. 

 

 

It was an eventful morning. I woke up an hour and half before the supposing time I was going to meet up with Chaeyoung and Dahyun unnie. Unfortunately, I forgot that I left the oven on and headed for a shower. Walking out the only thing that came in mind was, there was fire. I ran past the kitchen, noticing the black smoke coming out from my oven. Taking a clean cloth on my kitchen counter, I opened the kitchen window trying to let the smoke out from there. Yeah, it was a great start of the day. 

 

 

"TZUYU! JESUS. WHY WERE YOU LATE?! The next exam is like what.. in 1 months time? " Chaeng harshly whispered to me because we were in the lecture hall and I almost missed out our 30% marks of presentation. 

 

"Sorry! I swear I didn't wake up late! " 

 

"Next! " The lecturer called out. 

 

We hurriedly walk out to the front and presented a 30 minute powerpoint about the differences of our politicians and other politicians. Totally. Important. I know.

 

//

 

I walked to my usual spot after my last class of the day. Knowing my friends would be off to watch the latest movie. I would rather study and just relax underneath the large oak tree. I walked towards the park that was situated next to our campus, not aware of my surrounding. Walking on the brick pathway, for about 10 minutes I walked off the pathway and headed straight to the furthest tree secluded from anything else. It was a nice spot, I stumbled upon it when I was cluelessly walking around to waste some time. 

 

Placing my bag on the tree. I leaned on the tree, plugging in my earphones I played the latest Twice song. Nayeon unnie got my hooked up with the new famous girl group. They were pretty famous and their songs were catchy once you start listening to it a few more. 

 

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes enjoying the light breeze and warm weather. Just as I was about to hit my dreamland a sound awoken me. 

 

"Offt! " a soft, cute voice could be heard.

 

I whipped my head to the right seeing someone that I least expect to see.

 

"Oh! Are you okay? " I pulled my earphones off and stood up walking towards her. Scanning if she has any injuries. 

 

"Yes, Yeah. I am. Sorry did I disturb you ..?" she said softly, dusting off non-visible dirt on her knees. 

 

"No, no you didn't. H-hi, Mina unnie.." I tried my best not to stutter in front of the campus's most famous and cold goddess among the 8 others. 

 

"Well that's a relief. Hello, Tzuyu. I was trying to find you. " She smiled showing her cute, adorable gummy smile. 

 

"Um, how can I help you? " I shifted awkwardly. It's weird. Me and Mina unnie used to be really close as in, inseparable. We met during my 7th grade when she moved over to where I used to live. We were neighbours for few years until she left and we stopped communicating. We met again after I saw her in the campus library, from then we had short conversations. I was relatively surprised when she mentioned she was looking for me. 

 

"Well, Tzuyu.. have you been, maybe avoiding me? " She asked reluctantly. 

 

"No! No. " I replied immediately. Also, have I mention that I've had a crush on Mina unnie for god knows how long and I am not planning to confess. I don't even know if she's into girls. 

 

"Oh. Well, it doesn't seem like it. Whenever I approach you, you give a reason to walk away. Am I mistaking the situation ..? " She eyed me suspiciously. 

 

I started rubbing my hands and shifting my feets. I was never one to lie, unfortunately Mina unnie knows me well enough to find out. 

 

"Tzuyu..? " She took two steps ahead to me. I widen my eyes. 

 

"I'm sorry! " I blurted out. 

 

"Why? " 

 

"..." I looked down on the grass, noticing a pair of white sneakers in front of me. My heart was beating rapidly, sweats were probably forming. I can't believe I'm going to embarrass myself in front of my long time crush. 

 

"Hey.." She gently placed her left hand on my right cheeks. Guiding my face to look at her. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I bit my lower lip to try and ease the nervousness that was about to explode any second now. 

 

She giggled lightly. Oh how much I've missed that sound. 

 

"Why not I come over to your apartment? Is that alright? We might end up staying at the far end of the campus's park until the morning. " She laughed lightly. I couldn't help but agree. 

 

"Sure. I'll drive? " I asked nervously while slipping my bag pack on my shoulders. 

 

"Yeah. I've had a long day. God. You can not imagine the amount of people that were chasing me, Sana unnie and Momo unnie. Jesus. They need to be more careful, they might get injured.. "To this day, Mina unnie never seemed to be bothered by the endless confessions of her admirers. And she always put others first then her. 

 

 

//

 

 

"I'm sorry, I might have accidentally screwed up my oven this morning. " I scratched the back of my neck.  

 

"Hey. You've got a nice place. " she complimented. 

 

"You should probably get it fix as well. " she added a little later. 

 

"Well, thanks. I like things to be simple. " My furniture were either black, white, grey or beige in colour. Marble flooring, and a pretty nice landscape. I never asked anything from my parents but I really would appreciate a spacious apartment with a city view. A good modern style. It was just as how I would imagine. 

 

She lightly touched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter