it's you

From now on, it's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

another day for dahyun and sana. they walk to school together while intertwine their hands. if anyone doesn't know them, they will thought that they are couple. but dahyun hope that it will be true. Dahyun has a big crush for the older for a while but she couldn't bring herself to confess to sana. She feels afraid. Afraid that Sana doesn't love her back. 

 


"Earth to Dahyun" Sana flicks Dahyun's forehead while chuckling looking at the younger's face. "Why are you laughing?" Dahyun looks away tries to hide her blush.

 

Sana pinches Dahyun's cheeks before head to class first. Even Everyone always pinches her cheeks, with this person is different. She will never get tired of her.

 

"Dahyun!" A girl shout while waving her hand happily when she saw Dahyun walking to their class. Dahyun takes a seat beside and smile. "Why are you so excited to see me?" Dahyun teases. The bunny girl looks at her hand while pouting. "Because I miss Dahyunnie~"

 


Dahyun chuckles at Nayeon. How can this girl be older than her? Before their conversation could start, their math teacher entered the class. Dahyun hopes that the class will end soon so that she can meets her Sana again.

 

 


After Class ended, Dahyun quickly runs toward Sana class. The anticipated smile turns into a sad one when she sees Sana walk with another girl while holding her hand. "Oh Dahyun!" Sana walks toward Dahyun. But Dahyun feels like she wants to run away. Away from this situation.

 


"Are you waiting for me?" Sana nudges Dahyun's shoulder. "N-No. I was just walking pass your class" Dahyun tries her best to lie not to show any sign of her jealously. Sana pouted. "Who are you going to have lunch with?". "Nayeon" Dahyun answers quickly then  tries to walk away but Sana stopped her.

 


"Dahyun, this is Mina. Mina, she is Dahyun" Sana introduces both of them to each other. They both smile at each other before walk away.

 

 

"Dahyunnie~ why are you so upset?" All their class already ended. Dahyun ends up not eating lunch. Now both Dahyun and Nayeon are stuck at the coffee shop near their school.

 


Dahyun sighs once again. Nayeon was about to say something but got cut by Dahyun. "Answer me. Am I pretty? Am I attractive? Am I good enough? "Am I-".This time Nayeon cuts Dahyun.

 


Nayeon puts her hands on Dahyun's shoulders while looking straight into her eyes. "Dahyun, you are perfect. You are just right. To me, you are the best." 

 


Dahyun bursts in tears and hugging Nayeon tightly. Nayeon pats Dahyun's shoulder assure her that everything will be okay. "Why does Sana never see as a woman?" With that question, Everything makes clear for Nayeon. So all this time Dahyun likes Sana. So all the things that Dahyun acts kind to her is just Dahyun being kind to everyone.

 


"Unnie?" Dahyun called Nayeon as she receives silent as answer. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter