001.

Quarter After One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor"

 

Sitting on the hardwood floors covered with scattered photos which are mostly polariods, face etched with dried up tears is Jennie Kim. With a shaky hand, her hand grabbed one photo after the other, pausing then closing her eyes as if reliving the memories that was captured by the camera.

 

As she would put down each photo, her eyes would automatically flush new tears. How she wished her tears would bring back that someone she needs the most - Kim Hanbin, her bestfriend since their trainee days turned her beloved boyfriend since her group, BlackPink, debuted.

 

While most photos were taken inside the YG building where they are secured and safe, they were also the most cherished ones. She is particularly fond of five photos. Not that she is saying she isn't fond of the others, heck, she loves every photo. 

 

First. A stolen photo taken by the mischievous Bobby in YG's training room. Hanbin was peeking inside the frosted glass windows where Jennie and other female trainees were inside for their individual monthly dance evaluation. Anyone who would see the photo would instantly see the heart eyes Hanbin had at Jennie with her serious but charismatic face on as she was moving her entire body to the beat of her chosen music of her dance routine. Having noticed Bobby who was hiding somewhere, Hanbin hollered at him and panickedly ran away when they heard the trainer shout "Who's there?" from inside.

 

Two. A selca outside a convenience store at midnight. Jennie happened to bumped into Hanbin in front of the chest type refrigerator. Coincidence speaking, both were having a rough day from their training and decided to hit the store for a chill. Literally for a chilly food which is ice cream. They both paid for their own ice cream cones and agreed to keep each other company as they relish into their sweet treat. Jennie playfully made a cone toast with her milk ice cream, bumping it onto Hanbin's chocolate ice cream. Believe it or not, the gesture that Jennie just made gave Hanbin a spark of confidence to talk to the girl he had taken interest. After sharing their own sentiments with trainee life, they have also shared with each other their contact numbers.

 

Three. A photo outside the cinema together having their own silly poses with the huge Toy Story poster. Hanbin perfectly knew how Jennie is whipped for the odd three-eyed green aliens in Toy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter