;; prologue | who are you?

HOUSE OF MONSTA X 우리 집에 가자!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//Your P.O.V\\

Hello, I am Hyemi, 20 years old. I am a Monbebe or to be as more detail, I am a fa- big fan of Monsta X. They are my sunshine, oxygen, life and everything.
I'm.. just love them so much like more than I love myself.
Honestly, I have no idea and don't know how to do a self-intro(introduction). But, I'm trying.
Well, I'm living alone in a kinda small yet cozy apartment. My family is living far away, I mean they're living out from Seoul.
Truly, I don't have any real friends and I'm an introvert. I hate being outside because people are scary.
But it's not the point. I wanted to tell you a story about Monsta X...
Come on, if you don't like it just go away from here. (jk)
So yeah, I've never met Monsta X in real life, face to face directly. Never...
To be honest, I kinda envy of other Monbebe because they got to meet with the boys like everyday, every single time.
I have the opportunity but I'm too shy and scared to go out there. (I've my own reason why I'm so scared to be out of the world, not gonna tell)
Where were we?
Oh yeah! My internet friends (Monbebe) invited me to go to Monsta X fansign couple of times, but I'm refused. My heart said yes, but my legs said no.
So complicated.
Until one day...

//End of P.O.V\\


(Your apartment)


In the nice small cozy apartment, you're writing a fanfic about Monsta X through Asianfanfics. It just a wonderful day, kinda. You took the cup of latte on the table beside your macbook and take a sip, while your eyes are still locked onto the screen monitor. When suddenly, your phone was buzzing once. You got startled a bit as you quickly grabbed the phone, because you knew it's the sound from MX Fancafe. You opened the notification then your eyes widen, freeze.

"Omo..." you said silently.

You got up from your seat, the chair was moving aside. You read the message several times without blinking. You seems to be really surprised by the message you got. How did you not? Because it's a message from Monsta X themselves. You slowly screaming out loud until out of a breath, you stopped. You're fanning yourself using your hand, tried to calm down. You sighed.

"Is this really happening?" you asked yourself.

"I won? I really won! Oh my god ~" you're squelled, jumping around like a kid who just got a lollipop.

You're so thankful because it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter