Final

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's just another typical Twice's afternoon.

 

The studio is still filled with flash light, the air-conditioner is still refreshing, cooling down the high temperature from outside, and Sana is still sleepy thanks to her hectic schedule, and the comfortable sofa and soft music that playing in the background doesn't help at all.

 

But she knows she can't sleep. There is still work and she has to ensure she is in perfect condition to shoot perfect photos. And sleeping probably means she will have a bloated face when she wakes up, so no. She can't sleep. Better to walk around and stay awake.

 

There is a corner where all the crew put all the props at there, so Sana has been staying there, finding anything that is interesting enough and could kill her boredom. And there she finds the kendama, a toy that she has never succeeded in playing it. Perfect timing, she thinks. Let me challenge this while I wait for my turn.

 

Put down the ball and try to juggle it, and this time the ball still hasn't go into the spike, but hitting her thumb once again. Sana can't help but scream in pain. Everybody in the studio look at her immediately, but they soon figure out what happened with the kendama that is falling on the ground. Probably get used to Sana's clumsiness, they just turn back and continue the shooting. The other members and some managers just shake their heads and laugh it off.

 

Only Dahyun comes to the rescue.

 

"Unnie, are you okay? How come you still hit your hand after all these times trying?" Dahyun teases while caresses her hand softly, trying to ease her pain.

 

This reminds Sana that the same thing happened a few years ago. She was hit by the kendama, and Dahyun was also the first one to come and check on her. 

 

The memory brings up a smile on Sana's face, and she can't help but hug the younger girl, "Dahyunnie, you are the best!"

 

"Dahyun ah, it's your turn."

 

Before Dahyun can make any reply, the manager comes and interrupts them. Dahyun pulls away from Sana, smiling to her before walks off to the filming area.

 

After debuting for so many years, all the Twice members have already earned so much expereince on how to take good photos. They take less time to do a photoshoot, and successfully finish it before dinner time.

 

"Thank you so much!!" After taken the last group photo, the Twice members get up while greeting the crew for their hard work. Sana sits on the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter