001

The Bride of Kim Taejoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.A International Airport

A young woman was carrying her luggage throughout the exit of the airport, alone. She kept looking at her watch, wondering if the person who will fetch her is there yet. After an hour, the one who will fetch her was still not there. She keep on texting and calling, but there's no answer.

She got hungry that's why she went back inside the Airport to eat. It was already afternoon since she last landed in L.A. She got bored  waiting that's why she decided to shop for things.

After a minutes later her phone rang, "Ah, thank God, she finally call me," She told the attendant in the cashier to wait for a minute and she need to take the call, she quickly answered the phone, "Yah! Jung Soo-Yeon! Where were you, now?!"

"Oh my God, Tiff! I'm so sorry I forgot to fetch you, I'm really sorry! Someone's going to fetch you there, so just wait for a while. He's coming there. I'm really, REALLY sorry, Tiff. But I'm to busy right now. Bye!"

Before Tiffany could answer Jessica hung up, "Aishh! That girl is really going to get something later. Oh and who's going to fetch me? Wait...-HE?!"

"M-Miss, you're pay?"

"Oh right, I totally forgot about that,"

A black Porsche was parked outside the Airport, bodyguards guarding the man getting out the car. He was cute, not that much tall, and Handsome. He was wearing Sweater with three different lines color Dark blue, red orange, and white. A chekered jac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter