Worried

Ryeowook sick

Leeteuk's POV

Today is our first devil broadcast , I was so excited to perform again after so long. I woke up and walked out from my room , i saw some members getting ready for the broadcast. It was weird that wookie is not up yet and there is no breakfast on the table , so i decided to check on him. " Wookie ah ! is time to wake up ! we are going to music bank on 7am ! " i knock the door and asked. " Ne Hyung~ " Ryeowook replies me with a weak voice. I was thinking is Ryeowook sick? He dosen't sound so good. But i didn't check on him because i thought that maybe he was just tired. So i sat on the couch and read my script because I was the special MC for this week's music bank. After 5 min , Ryeowook came out from his room , Eunhyuk was joking around with Ryeowook , and he started to cook breakfast for the members. After 10mins , Ryeowook cooked finish our breakfast , we all sat on the dining table and start to eat. When we were eating , Ryeowook stood up and said that he was going to the bathroom. then i asked, " Is Ryeowook okay? he look pale and dosen't sound good when I wake him up. " " I was thinking about it too , I saw him rubbing and shaking his head while cooking , and I asked him if he was okay , he said that he's alright just a little tired. " Kyuhyun then spoke. After eating all the members were getting ready for Music Bank.

Ryeowook's POV

It was a bad idea to eat Kimchi fried rice , i feel like throwing up , so i stood up and excuse myself to the bathroom. I was throwing up so bad that i couldn't focus on anything , after im done I went out from the bathrooom and everyone was already ready to go to Music Bank. So i rushed to my room , changed my clothes and went out. I was resting my head on Sungmin's shoulder , I feel so dizzy that i just want to go back to the dorm and sleep. After spending quite some time in the car , we finally arrived at Music Bank. The fans was cheering on us ,  I feel like fainting after I opened the door. It was so loud that i couldn't really focus on anything , my head was turning but fortunately Sungmin was supporting me with his hands on my waist and I made it inside without fainting in front of the fans. We were waiting for our turn in our waiting room , I feel like my headache had became worse. I was lying down on the couch and Yesung hyung came and asked " Ryeowook ah Kwaenchana?/Are you okay? U look pale.. " I didn't want to miss this chance and disappoint my fans so I replied " Ne hyung~ Wae?/ why? ". " You don't look so good Ryeowook ah , you are sick right? " He says while touching my forehead. " Omo , You're burning up!! ". This hyung.. I can never lie to him , he just know me so well. " Ahh Hyung , Im okay ". I try to calm him down , but failed. " What do you mean wookie? You are having a high fever right now , and u still want to perform? I don't want to see you faint on stage wookie. " Yesung was trying to convince me to not perform but I have to , i cannot disappoint my ELF'S . " Yesung hyung , I can perform , trust me , im just having a little headache that's all " I tried to reply with a smile but failed when a pain struck into my head , my hands gently rubbing it and fortunately Yesung didn't notice because he was looking somewhere else. " Ryeowook please don't be stubborn , if u go out there and perform , im worried that u might faint wookie , u know how loud our fans cheer for us right?" Yesung holding my hands while massaging my head gently. " But hyung , i really don't want to disappoint my fans , hyung.. today is out first broadcast and I don't want to miss it.." i try to convince him again , this time it worked out. " Okay wookie , but please don't stress yourself , if you can't perform ,  i'll be here to back you up okay? " He reply me with a very worried expression. " Ne hyung~ Saranghae~ " I was relieved that Yesung didn't force me to not perform.

 

Sungmin's POV

We were on the way to Music Bank , and Ryeowook was resting on my shoulder. I was shocked that how hot is he right now , he was very pale and I am very sure that he got a high fever. I wanted to ask him if he is okay , but he slept so i didn't want to wake him up. When we arrived in music bank , there's a lot of fans waiting for us outside and I am worried that Ryeowook might faint since I know that he is having a high fever right now. So I support him with my hands on his waist so that he could lean on me if he suddenly loses balance. I was relived that Ryeowook didn't faint while passsing the fans. I decided to tell Leeteuk about Ryeowook's condition. " Teuk hyung , I got something to tell you". I ask while he was reading his script. " Oh Sungminie , what is it? " he stopped looking at his scrpt and waiting for me to answer. " Is about wookie , he is not in a very good condition to perform ". I can see how shocked Teuk hyung. " What? what happened? ". Teukkie replied. " Ryeowook was resting on my shoulder when we were on the way to music bank , and he was looking very pale and he was burning up , i think he got a high fever ". After i finished my sentence , teuk hyung ran out to Ryeowook's waiting room. 

 

Leeteuk's POV

After i heard what Sungmin say , i ran out to Super Junior's waiting room. After i reached there , I saw Yesung talking with Ryeowook and i can see how serious Yesung looks right now. I didn't want to budge in and disturb their talk , so i decided to watch Ryeowook's every step carefully on stage so that I can grab him if he faints. So i went back to my waiting room and continue to read my script.

 

// Heyy guys , sorry for the late update. Sorry if it is too short , im trying my best to write a good fanfic , this is my first time writting it , and if it is not good , im sorry and i'll try better next time!! Im also sorry if i have bad grammars , because i am actually not good in english.