Chapter 1 : Hatred

The Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Why you need to avoid him?. " Lee Hong Ki try as hard as he can not to explode in front of her. But with her attitude, he don't know how long he can take it.

  "Why?. Should i come and see him?. Like, congrats dear, im so proud of you. Hugs him and pretend like i dont hate him. "

  HongKi inhaled a deep breath. Her stubbornness will destroy her life. He hate her being a strong woman all the times when she know, he know that she don't have to be strong all the times.

  "Hate him?. Are you sure that you hate him?. "

  His words running into her brain, like challenge her how she gonna deny it. Or argue about it. She hates when he look at her like that. A look that saying i know it before you tell me.

  "Then?. Maybe you know better. " 

  She look straight into his eyes, giving warning not to make it worst. She don't want to talk about that him and remind me of her old scar.

 "You still running in circle. You will get tired soon. You dont hate him. But you love him so much that you cant stop torturing yourself. " HongKi shout at her. Her body start to tremble, her heart beat faster. Why must he remind her again?.

  "Yes, im very tired. And yes i still love him so much. So what?. " She yell back at him. 

  "And still it didn't change the fact that he betrayed me and leave me alone when i need him the most. Where is he when i need him?. All he did is stand and watch me fall. " She loves him so much but h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter