Happy

Sunshine (Yoonmin)

Jimin was walking down the street until he heard his voice being called. It was Yoongi.

"Yoongi!" Jimin yelled back across the street. Jimin ran to the stop light and looked both ways and ran over to Yoongi.

"What are you doing out here!? Aren't you sick!?" Yoongi asked in a worried tone and took off his jacket and threw it around Jimin's small shoulders. It was mid December and the winters were cold.

"Oh I just needed some fresh air." Jimin replied back. He hid the pain in his voice as he was just beaten by his dad and his dad told him to go by some cigarettes for him. Jimin's dad had kicked him in the stomach about 3 times and in the shoulder once. He had stepped on Jimin's hands on purpose so his hands were still hurting but he had brushed it off.

"Your crazy." Yoongi laughed and intertwined his hand into Jimins. Jimin blushed bur he jerked back when he remembered Yoongi had a girlfriend. "Whats wrong?"

"You have a girlfriend." Jimin said quietly reminding him.

"She knows we've been friends since we were kids. Its okay." Yoongi smiled and kissed Jimin on the back of his hand.

They walked to a small park and sat on a bench. Jimm was happy to spend time with Yoongi alone. Yoongi was the sunshine in his life. And he wouldn't have it any other way. They had met when they were little and instantly clicked.

"I'm glad I'm here alone with you." Jimin confessed.

"Me too. Its been a while since we spent time alone together." Yoongi smiled and pinched Jimin's chubby cheeks.  " I'm going to busy for the next few days okay Jimin? So I don't think I can tex you until I'm free."

"Its okay I understand." Jimin gave Yoongi a reassuring smile. Yoongi looked back at his best friend Jimin and studied his features. Thump Thump.

What was that. In Yoongi's heart. Yoongi was just admiring his best friend just noticing his beautiful features. Chubby cheeks, small smile, small hands and beautiful black hair.

"Hyung." Jimin said snapping Yoongi out of his trance. "Are you okay?"

"O-Oh yea I'm okay." Yoongi replied back. Jimin smiled and Yoongi could've sworn his heart was racing.

"I want some ice cream!" Jimin said as he stood up from the park bench.

"Jimin it's cold out and you want ice cream? Considering you were in a long sleeve shirt while you were walking down the street." Yoongi explained.

"Lets gooo Yoongiiee! I want some!!" Jimin pouted. Yoongi just laughed and held Jimin's hand and pulled the smaller boy towards a small ice cream shop.

As soon as they got there Jimin ran to the counter and started to choose his ice cream. In the end Yoongi ended up with Mint Chocolate Chip and Jimin had Cookies n' Cream with whipped cream.

"Thank you hyung for paying." Jimin said happily as he was eating his ice cream.

"No problem Jimin. Anything for you." Yoongi replied.

They spent the whole day together until it hit mid night and Yoongi had sent Jimin home. While Yoongi was home he knew he was developing feelings for Jimin but he just didn't want to admit it.

Jimin walked into his house and saw his dad pissed off drunk.

"WHERE ARE MY CIGARETTES!"

"Ah....AH!!! I'M SORRY I FORGOT!"

"I DON'T WANT YOU HANGING OUT WITH THAT BOY AGAIN!"

Crash!!!