koala

Bang Cheol Yong

It was Mir's first day at school in Australia, he has moved here due to his dads Koala addiction. He was going into year 10 and was 15 years old, although he looked like he could atleast be 22. The poor boy had terrible 'engrish' and was worried he would not be able to communicate with anyone. Mir walked into his new school, it was a hole. Compared to Korean schools, this was like the tip, all the kids looked rough and bogan. the boys all had messy uniforms and looked unclean and all the girls looked slu...... well they looked like they have been around the block a few times...

Incredibly, Mir managed to find his way to his 1st class without having some sort of food thrown into his head. He intoduced himself to his class, but nobody really paid attention, well nobody except for a&k, who had always had a thing for asain guys. Mir took his seat next to K&A, he thought the School chairs looked repulsive so he plonked down on the floor next to their feet. A&K both thought he looked very cute and asked him to sit with them at lunch. He nodded surprising understanding the question and smiled.

LUNCH

lunch was kind of awkward, Mir just sat there playing with his rice and gum leafs with his chopsticks, whilst A ate her sandwhich and K drooled over his cuteness. Mir broke the silence by asking the girls if they could help him to get better at his english, they both agreed and soon it became awkward again, you all just waited for the bell to ring.

END OF DAY

Mir skipped along to the front of the school waiting for a&k to discuss where they would be tutoring him. To Mir's surprise only K showed up seeing A was busy doing community service at old age homes. Mir and K started thinking of good places to study when suddenly Mir suggested his house. K agreed and they soon found out that they lived across the road from each other. K and Mir skipped into the driveway of Mir's house to find Mir's father rolling around in koala's and throwing them around, the decorate the house. Mir grabbed K's arm and rushed her into the house, which was inhabbited with more koalas and koala merchandise. Luckily Mir's room was Koala free and they could get their tutor on. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ok we are realllllllly bored