1 : Inseong

Birthday Boys

[Warning : typos, inappropriate grammar, OOCs, mature content]

 

10.20 P.M.

You sigh so hard.

This month has been so tough for you. You can barely take time, even to text your husband a single message. Weekends feel like weekdays. Your eyes are so sore; you have been sleeping so late for two weeks.

You feel so guilty to your husband – yet you miss him so much (even though you live in the same house with him), because you can’t spend weekends with him. Sometimes, he will hug you from the back and snuggle onto your shoulder, whispers sweet words to you, signaling if he’s okay with it. Every time you go home, he has slept peacefully, placing a hand on your pillow.

After you shut your laptop down, you’re ready to go home. The office is so dark and as usual, you’re the only one who comes out from the working room.

--

10.30 P.M

‘What date is it today?’ you mumble while you check your phone.  July 11th. ‘Wait, what?’ you bite your lower lip, feeling stupid for forgetting what day tomorrow is. ‘What should I do?’ you panicked while you drive your car to your home. Being busy is a curse for you; you put your concern to your work more than what’s happening around you.

Well, now that’s not the thing.

You haven’t prepared anything to celebrate your husband’s birthday which is the next day – no, when the clock reaches 12 A.M, it’s his birthday already.

--

10.50 P.M

Finally you arrive at your home.

You spent half an hour on the dark streets of Seoul, and you got NO idea at all.

You go to your bedroom, and there he is peacefully sleeping, while placing a hand on your pillow. You smile, taking your – and his favorite – pajamas and go to the bathroom.

“Maybe I can cook him his favorite meal?” you try to figure out what will you do to make him happy on his birthday. “Or should I make an excuse for not going to work tomorrow, so that I can spend my day with him?” You are really stressed, but luckily a hot bath could relax your tenses down for a while.

“I should do something, really.”

“Or maybe the second option is okay, too.”

--

11.20 P.M

You sit on the corner of the bed, glancing at your man. Then you move his hand, placing it on the bed, while you slowly lay onto the bed, joining him. You’re placing your head to his chest, and you can hear his heartbeat; slow and steady.

‘I really want to wake him up, but how?’ you look everywhere in confusion, but then you got an idea. You lift his shirt a bit, and touch his stomach – he has a well-built body, he may look skinny, but he actually eats a lot.

You feel your cheeks are warming up. You have felt him before, but you’re still madly shy when he opens his shirt in front of you. ‘Maybe I should stop, I’m afraid if I went too far’ you’re about to take your hand off until suddenly you feel him embracing you in a hug.

“Came home already?” his husky voice surprises you. You look up, and he’s already staring at you – your hand to be exact. “U-um, yes, t-today I finish my work earlier” he smiles at you. “I miss you so much.” He smells your hair, caresses it softly. “I like the touch you gave me earlier.” He smirks.  “I guess you are–“

“I-it’s not what you’re thinking about!” you try to make excuses. “A-actually I was searching for… warmth! Yes, warmth, my hand felt so cold, and yet you didn’t wake up, so I don’t want to bother you.” You hold your breath, eyes focusing on the bedcover instead.

He places himself on top of you, and you find it so y and attractive to look at him at this angle – messy hair, his ‘I-just-wake-up’ face, his voice, and the best thing is, he is your husband. “Do you miss me, doing that to you?” You can tell your cheeks are so red right now, but you nod, agreeing his words.  “Not only that, I miss pretty much all about you.” He chuckles as he mumbles “beautiful” before digging into your lips tenderly.

You place both of your arms on his neck, trying to prolong the kiss. The two of you are really sinking into it; his tongue explores all around your mouth, saliva drips from the edge of your lips. He tilts his head, holds your chin softly to ease up the process. You really want more but you’re out of breath so you push his shoulders and he understands.

He changes his position back to normal, still staring at you.

--

11.50 P.M

“I-Inseong…” He hugs you, “I miss you so much my little fairy” then he gives you a peck. “You know, I was never asleep until you come to my side, every night.”

“Wow, really? Why? I come home late, and– “ he nods before I finish my sentence. “Yeah, I pretend to sleep until you come home. I really want to feel you beside me every time. Otherwise, I’ll stay up all night and ended up sleepy in the morning.” He pouts.

“Ah, I’m sorry~ I know I’ve been so busy lately.” You’re looking onto the floor; start to make some fake sobs. The tall man notices you, and brings your cheeks with both of his hands to face him. “What can I do to make you forgive me?” you attack him with your puppy eyes, making him weak.

He holds your hands, kisses the palm of your hand, “nothing, I only want you to spend the rest of your life with me. Like what you have promised at the altar.” It’s been two years since we live under the same roof, telling each other “good morning” and “good night” every day, cuddle together on weekends – or whenever we got time, sleeping under the same blanket, watching movies together, and staring at the ring on our left ring fingers. I’ll never get bored of that sight.

“I really miss talking at nights like this.” You eyed Inseong, and he looks back at you, smiling widely. “I guess I’m the luckiest person on earth, God has sent me an angel who is always there when I need him. God made him my husband.” Inseong is in awe, touched with your words.

“Wow! Where did you learn those words from?” You shrug your shoulder, while you walk to the kitchen, feeling thirsty. Inseong follows behind you, placing his arms around your waist, while he rests his head on your neck. “I’m drinking water, do you want?” he nods. “Go get it yourself, Inseong-ah.” “Okay, okay, got it, Mrs. Kim” he leaves a kiss on your neck before he leaves to make his way to the glass shelf.

Suddenly a naughty idea pops on your mind.

--

12.00 A.M, July 12th

While the boy is enjoying his glass of water, I spray whipped cream all over his nape. He wears a loose shirt so his neck area is exposed, and I don’t need to worry about staining his clothes.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM INSEONG! Happy birthday to my fox~ I’m sorry I didn’t prepare the present for you” the boy suddenly stops drinking and touches his neck, while you grin widely.

“Oh my God, usually people sprays whipped cream on cakes, are you making me your cake?” he turns around and hugs you tightly. “Thank you, my fairy.” He kisses your forehead. “But, what about this? It’s all dirty now…”

“Don’t worry; I’ll do this for you.” You the cream, but whenever your tongue touches his skin, he shivers. There is a weird sense happening in his stomach, his hormones are suddenly filling up, he enjoys the warmth you give him. He starts to imagine something.

After you are done, he doesn’t say a word. You don’t know what’s going on, so you asked him, “what happened?” and he puts a smirk while glancing at you, hungrily. “I guess your fox is hungry~ want to feed him?” You gulp; every time he steps forward you take a step back until you hit the dinner table behind you. He erases the distance between you, and he whispers, “time to unwrap my present.” He sounds so y, his hot breath brushes on your ear and he lifts you back to your room.

“Since you’re my birthday present, and I got every right to make you pregnant” his voice is so low, and husky, making you shiver. He continues his words.

“Let’s re-do it."

---

 

Author's Note :

Annyeong!

I'm so glad that I post this RIGHT when it's Inseong's birthday today, kkk.

Anyway, this story happens to be a oneshoot, and since this is my first time writing oneshoot stories, and I hope you can enjoy the story ^_^