BANANA MILK.

fangirling

i got up this morning. the usual time, 10 minutes before my step brother gets up so i can prepare his yummy, warm banana milk, and his three pancakes. after i was done, he walked down the stairs. i put all his breakfast on the table and he stopped and looked at me. ever since i had been living with him, i'd had this weird fan girl obsession with his cuteness. 

"goodmorning. i made you breakfast, again..." 

"YAY!!!" he started jumping up and down, doing summersalts and cartwheeles everywhere. rolling in his breakfast and drinking upall his banana milk like a good boy. then he ran outside to play. i cleaned up his mess and thought about what a cute step brother i have. 

You sat by your window sill and watched Taemin play outside, he was so awkwardly adorable that you just wanted to pinch his cheeks until they popped (literally). Your parents barely got to spend time with any of you due to their heavy work schedule, so you were basically like his mum. 

"c'mon sweetie! time to come inside! before you dissapear from all the exercise you're doing."

"okayy!" BONAMANA. he walked in side and looked at me weird. then he got happy and yelled,

"I AM LEE JOON! PHANTOM OF A THOUSAND WET DREAMS!!!!" you laughed but then started feeling worried for him, as he wasn't evan Lee Joon. he was Taemin. he ran off laughing at what he said, and turned the Tv on. he sat there quietly watching his show.