Memo 1

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yixing!"

"Yixing-ah!"

One step. Two step. Again. 

"Yixing!"

He is here again, like a lucid refresh of an event, it is happening... again. Backpack on his back, school uniform fitted.

And Spring. Second semester. 

"Yixing, wait for me!" 

And that boy, that boy with the smile, the eyes and the voice. Could he recall? 

No... notta. 

Not a moment too soon, the warmth of a body next to his, it almost felt like it was right to acknowledge the other's pressence. "Yixing, I told you to wait for me." his pout surprises Yixing. 

This was different. 

The boy scurries and grabs his right hand. 

"Its dangerous if you just walk around dazing like that, something could happen to you hyung." he pulled the other, the touch of his hand warms the slightly cold weather he had been experiencing, yet.... it soon fades away. 

Like a dream.

 

 

"Yixing!" heavy lids slowly start to give out, and a sigh he releases. It was only a dream. The same dream he had been having for an continuous 5 years. 

"Rise and shine man!" sitting up, a pillow is thrown towards his deprived state. "Luhan, why are you here?" he strungled to sit fully, but was able to reach his phone on the nightstand next to his still messing bed. 

"Well, I mean you do have a company to look after.... oh and come with me to find a suit for that business gala we have for the company." Yixing felt irritated by Luhan at the moment, but with the day still waiting to start, he held his anger and stood up. He clutched his chest as he took minimum steps towards the potty room.

"Oh yeah, don't get distracted with your face in there, we got business to take of, Yixing." he rolled his eyes and continued to stroll towards the bathroom. Luhan is a er, just because he has the love of his life and is now thinking about settling down doesn't mean that he was wiser than Yixing, even though Luhan was older than him by a year. Yixing still was more the mature one between him and Luhan, while back in the day, Luhan was a playboy and a heartbreaker. He scoffed just by thinking about their college days, it was horrible and probably one of the years he wished Luhan could've chosen a better career for himself. 

Finally, he turned the handle, and the water began to ooze into the shower, a warm shower always helps with the mind, or at least he'd like to believe it. Yixing sure does have a lot on his mind lately... or its kind of a routine. Ever since he had awokened up in the hospital, he's been having these dreams, or memories... or whatever they were, it had been happening for a continouous 5 years, suffering and Yixing is tired of them. The same dreams that repeat itself, but this time, the dream led to a different outcome, which was different and weird. Never in those 5 years did that one dream changed, except for last night. Of course, its not like that one dream was a repeat, he'd dream about 4 other events or memories, and that boy, that young boy that was in every one of them. Funny how he had not known of this boy's name. His face didn't seem familiar, nor does his voice. 

The pitter-patter of the water hitting his back knocked him out of his state, he was going to be late for work at this rate, even though he was the CEO of his company. Shaking his head and sighing, he really needs to concentrate today, a big day for his company and he will not let it go. Not with his state, he needs to be alive, and breathing, or else his company will lose stockmarkets. 

A knock on the door starts to piss him off. "Yah, Yixing-ah! Are you ok? Like are you alive? Cause you sound

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter