My Crush: Jang Dongwoo

My Crush For So Long [One Shot]

This story is already edited =)


 

 

 

My Crush: Jang Dongwoo
 
 
 
 
 
“KYAAAAAAA!!!” I suddenly heard loud screams from the girl students at the corridor the moment I unlocked my locker. I’m with my besfriend, Jooyeon right now.
 
 
 
Because of curiosity, I looked over where the girl students were screaming for. I can see seven (7) figures are coming. Then I realized it was the school kingkas’ group called Infinite.
 
 
 
My heart was screaming inside my chest. Oh my gosh! I’m going to see him again. That was my heart was saying.
 
 
 
All of a sudden, I saw my crush comes nearer. He is Jang Dongwoo, he is the hottest among them. For the other girls, he may not but well, for me he is.
 
 
 
I only focus myself on him. My heart beats faster than I could have ever imagine when our eyes met. We looked at each other’s eyes for seconds. If Hoya did not interrupted, it will surely take more than seconds.
 
 
 
“Let’s go!” I heard Hoya said to Dongwoo. He nodded his head to him and they disappeared too soon.
 
 
 
I let out a sigh. I turned my back and faced my locker again.
 
 
 
“Why don’t you go to him and confess? It’s been a long time already since you started to feel that way towards him, right?” I heard Jooyeon asked me.
 
 
 
I looked at her. “Are you serious? You know I can’t do that. I don’t think he will accept me.” I replied as I reached the book inside my locker.
 
 
 
“What if he accept?”
 
 
 
I closed my locker once I get what I need and then locked it. I faced my bestfriend, “That’s impossible!” And I started to walk.
 
 
 
“We’ll never know. Impossible things might happen unexpectedly.” She whispered as she walk past me. Her words stopped me.
 
 
 
I watched my bestfriend’s back. What if she’s right?
 
 
 
I shook my head. That’s impossible! I don’t want to assume. I should not!
 
 
 
I shrugged it off and catch up with my bestfriend. We walked towards the classroom together.
 
 
 
Hours passed in a blur. The class has dismissed. I and Jooyeon exited the classroom together when CAP suddenly appeared from nowhere. I’m not numb to not know that he has feelings for me. I knew it all along.
 
 
 
“Minhee..” He called. I looked at him. “Wae?”
 
 
 
“Are you free today? Can I ask you to go on a date with me?” Woah! That was fast. I didn’t expect that from him.
 
 
 
I don’t know what to say so I looked over my bestfriend’s direction which is now at the back of CAP. She was signaling me to reject CAP’s invitation.
 
 
 
I paused for a moment to think about it. But my eyes suddenly caught Dongwoo. He was walking through the corridor.
You think for a while. Suddenly you saw Dongwoo walking at the corridor.
 
 
 
 
Maybe, this is the best way to forget my feelings for him. I faced CAP who is still waiting for my answer. “Sure, let’s go.” CAP was very satisfied with my answer. I can see that through the expression on his face.
 
 
 
I saw how Jooyeon’s eyes grew wider because of what I’ve said. She was about to protest but someone did it instead. I was surprised to see Dongwoo joined the scene. “She’s not going with you.” I just realized that he’s holding my hand. OMG! Tell me, this is not a dream please.
 
 
 
“What?” I can see the irritation on CAP’s face.
 
 
 
“I said she’s not going with you. She’s going with me.” The next I knew, I was already dragged by Dongwoo. This is really shocking. What on earth is going on?
 
 
 
I looked at Dongwoo, his eyes were busy focusing on the way. I looked back and I saw Jooyeon smiling at me. ‘Good luck!’ She mouthed.
 
 
 
I looked back at Dongwoo but his expression was serious while dragging me to I-don’t-know-where.
 
 
 
Finally, we stopped the same time he releases my hand. I looked around and we’re here at the park. I glanced at him. I was about to ask him but...
 
 
 
“Yah! Why did you accept his invitation? Waeyo? Do you like that guy? Why him and not me? Why, Minhee?” He threw me so many questions and it didn’t sink in my head right away.
 
 
 
Wait.. Did I’m hearing him right? He wants me to like him? But why? And how did he know my name? Oh my gosh, I can’t breath.
 
 
 
He looked away. He faced his back and was about to walk away but I didn’t let that happen. Not today, not right now, not anymore.
 
 
 
“Wait!” I grabbed his arm. I felt an electricity the moment our skin touched.
 
 
 
He faced me again. “How did you know my name? And why do you want me to like you?” I really am confused right now. So please Jang Dongwoo, give me answers.
 
 
 
“Isn’t it obvious? It’s because I like you, Minhee.”
 
 
 
My heart beats faster because of his sudden confession. How I want to jump in happiness but that will be an embarrassment for me. “Y-you like me?” I asked as I dropped his arm that I was holding.
 
 
 
He nodded. “Yeah.”
 
 
 
“But why me? I’m just an ordinary girl and you’re a kingka in school.”
 
 
 
“Yes, I know. But I’ve been crushing you for a long time already. When the time that I’m still not a kingka, I have a crush on you. This is so embarrassing to admit, bit I’m secretly watching you from afar. The way you laugh, talk, read, all about you. My heart reacted differently when it comes to you. You’re the only girl that makes my heart go crazy.”
 
 
 
After hearing his long confession, a smile automatically formed on my eyes. I couldn’t help it. I don’t want to waste the time so I hugged him. “Babo! You’ve been my crush for so long. Do you know that?” I whispered to him.
 
 
 
I felt his arms around me after I finished my sentence. We stayed like that for a minute until he released me. He looked at me straightly in the eyes. “You have no idea how happy I am right now.” He told me.
 
 
 
I smiled shyly. “I’m happy too.” I looked away, embarrassed.
 
 
 
I felt his hand cupped my chin to make me face him. “You don’t have to be shy.” He said slowly leaning towards my face.
 
 
 
Until I finally felt his lips pressed to my own lips. My eyes widen by the sudden kiss. I wasn’t ready yet. But eventually, my eyes closed automatically. I felt butterflies inside my stomach and I know, I like this feeling... so much.
 
 
 
Jooyeon was right. Nobody knows that impossible things might really happen.
 
 
 
And with that, I returned the kiss. We kissed each other with love.