Busan Beach

Skinship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson knocked softly at Coffeeterior’s back door. Young Ji, welcoming him with a frowning face. “You know, there’s nothing wrong with smiling once in a while.” He blurted out while giving her a quick hug. Young Ji flinched a little, surprised by his action. Jackson let out a chuckle. “Are you that allergic to me?” Young Ji gave him a weird look. “I told you, that you shouldn’t do your normal skinship that your giving others to me. I don’t like it.” she exhaled in frustration. Jackson exhaled in another level of frustration. 

 

“Happy birthday. Okay? That’s what I meant.” Jackson didn’t know when this defensive-YoungJi thingy started. They’re fine before. He’s even allowed to hold her hands. It’s nothing on the first two years of their friendship. They’ve never talked about it.

 

It was that day, when they were hanging out with the usual circle of friends. He gave her their favorite type of coffee he bought, He fixed her messed up bangs as usual. She didn’t explain too much. There was just this look in her eyes. “Just... Just,... Stop this skinship things you usually do. It’s not good for me.. I mean... for the two of us.” And that was it.

 

Young Ji knew from the look of his face. He’s holding himself of saying something that would of course break out another bickering session because it’s her birthday, She laughed secretly. Everytime she’d frankly tell him she doesn’t like him touching her, Jackson’s face is always the same. And she’d feel always the same. The knot in her stomach tightening every time.

 

“Yah! Young Ji, have you seen the news?” Jackson called her in the middle of slicing that cheese cake. “What news?” Shouting her reply. “They’re getting married! Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki!” Jackson stood up excitedly. “Heol! No way!” Young Ji met him in the middle of the room. Her face stained with whipped cream due to excitement. She snatched his phone immediately, reading the article. She let out an audible sigh. “Aren’t they just too perfect for each other?” She asked dreamily. Jakcson chuckled, wiping the cream on her face with his thumb. His other hand supporting her neck. She looked away.

 

It was planned 3 months ago. They are going to Busan for her birthday with the other guys, Apparently, they’ve been kind enough (as they say) to let them go alone together. She doesn’t understand. She thought everyone’s agreed by now that they’re nothing but good friends. Jackso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter