1:1

A cat

A cat . Some cat in this world is lucky for having good master and some cat is half lucky for having bad master while me I'm stray cat so there no lucky for me . Today I got kick 2 times for disturbing human eating , I also hungry did they know ? No they don't know cause who cares I'm just a cat totally a stray cat .Untill one day I think my lucky day is coming " Don't you feel cold it was rainy it not good for healthy ,do you want to be my cat ? "I look at the boy with tan skin .

 

*No one POV*

 

Today was saturday so Hakyeon decide to buy some groceries at mini market . " Thank you sir, please come again " Say the cashier to Hakyeon before Hakyeon out from the mini market the sun day change to the rain day . Hakyeon sigh because he didn't bring the umbrella " Sir you can take the umbrella beside you " Say the cashier while smiling at Hakyeon " Thank you I will give you back tomorrow " Say Hakyeon after the black umbrella beside him " no need sir,I gift to you since this my first time work at here and you're the firsf customer " Say the cashier so no wonder he look very happy "woah really thank you what my lucky day " Hakyeon say before he out from mini market whule he make way back to his apartment his eyes caught something it was a cat , a cat with white fur and blue eyes looking for shelter and Hakyeon go to near that cat " Don't you feel cold it was rainy it not good for healthy ,do you want to be my cat ? " Ask Hakyeon offer that cat to stay with him since he always lonely at home .The cat jump to Hakyeon right shoulder since his two hands was full the cat has not choice to do that "thats hurt but its okay " say to the cat but there no replies and after that they make way back to apartment with silently just sounds from people around them also sounds of rain ." Welcome to new home " Hakyeon open the door and the jump to the floor " you must be hungry so wait for the minute okay "Say Hakyeon while patted the cat with softly . After 5 minutes finally the food is ready "This is your bowl , I don't know if you like it or not I never know what cat like to eat " Hakyeon watching the cat eating with hungrily " you must hungry right ?" The cat look at Hakyeon and then continue eat . It not take many minute like Hakyeon cook , the food is finish already " Hmmm what should call you ? Wo...wo...wongeun ! " "meow " Wongeun come to Hakyeon " you like that name ? " Ask Hakyeon " Meow" Wongeun reply " I take that as Yes " Hakyeon tickling Wongeun stomach . They play with happyly . Day by day Hakyeon spent time with Wongeun there no more lonely in his life after Wongeun come he always smile . " Wongeun wake up today we gonna gonna do something fun. Wongeun wake up " Hakyeon wake Wongeun , before they got out the first thing is must breakfast they take the breakfast with happily . "Wongeun, did you want know about how I met Taekwoon ? " Today they spent they time at Han river sitting on long brench and Wongeun just look at Hakyeon talking about his Chipsmore boyfriend "We met on rainy days at that day he forget to bring umbrella so he find shelter for awhile waiting for rain stop at the same I just go out from mini market and then I saw him beside me he was shivering at that time with kind hearted I ask him if he want share the umbrella with me at first he refuse but went he look at his watch he just agree because that time he rushing for something . After we start knowing each other and fall in love " Hakyeon tell the story at Wongeun while looking at scenery of Han River "It same like How I met you ,Wongeun " Wongeun look at Hakyeon focus at his story to Wongeun every time with Hakyeon is preciuos . " Wongeun let's cook today Taekwoon will come " Hakyeon brought things out from fridge for cook . After finish cook Hakyeon decide to play with Wongeun while waiting for Taekwoon come "Wongeun you love to bite me " Hakyeon look at Wongeun and catch Wongeun and tickle him . " Hakyeon, I'm back " They stop play , Hakyeon walk towards Taekwoon and leave Wongeun alone .

 

*Wongeun POV*

 

So this Hakyeon boyfried not bad .I look at Hakyeon take off Taekwoon sut and put it on the sofa he really did job like wife " do you want eat ? "Taekwoon nodd he take sit at dining table while Hakyeon prepare everything . "So is that cat you raise ? "Taekwoon looking at me " Yes his name is Wongeun, he so cute especially when we wake up at the morning he love to cuddle " I waiting for my bowl full food " here your food " Menu for today is fried fish." Look like's you've forgeting me " Say Taekwoon while chewing " Is that jealous ? I thought you love cat " Hakyeon smirk " but not this cat " Taekwoon pointed at me " His name Wongeun " Hakyeon says to Taekwoon " Who care's " Taekwoon rolling his eyes . Is this the real couple ? Not kiss seriously ! Hakyeon and Taekwoon spend they time together watching tv " how your day ? " Hakyeon crack the silent between them " as usual " Say Taekwoon with cold tune . Hakyeon leading his head on Taekwoon right shoulder " I miss you " Say Hakyeon "I miss you to " Taekwoon and then kiss Hakyeon mouth deeply " Wongeun is watching us " Hakyeon tell Taekwoon after break the kiss " no one care about it " Taekwoon kiss Hakyeon back and slowly pull Hakyeon to lay and his shirt while me watching this with full of jealousy . Finally after few hours it end already " Where you want going ? " Ask Hakyeon when he see Taekwoon stand up " shower " Taekwoon say and go before that Taekwoon covering Hakyeon body with his sut . Taekwoon back from shower wearing what his wear when he come to Hakyeon apartment " I've to go there something I need to settle " Taekwoon says while holding the same sut at Hakyeon body " something with Sejeong? Something like you do the same to me ? " Hakyeon ask Taekwoon while watching tv " yes " Taekwoon replied "Taekwoon I hate you " Say Hakyeon to Taekwoon before Taekwoon slam the door . I jump on sofa sit beside Hakyeon and I watch one by one tears fall from Hakyeon eyes " Why everything is change now ?... I need you beside me I'm not strong enough Taekwoon " I felt like pain in my hearts when saw Hakyeon crying I wish I can comfort and tell him ' Don't cry' but I forget that I only a cat not more than that . I think it will be useless if Hakyeon with a cat like me then should I go ?

 

*No one POV*

 

" I'm home " Taekwoon put his sut on the sofa " Taekwoonie I'm glad you back " Taekwoon saw Hakyeon was red look like someone just finish crying " Are you crying ? " Taekwoon ask Hakyeon " yes and it because Wongeun is missing it been one week his not come back home, I was very worried about him " Hakyeon started to crying again " it's okay we can another cat then stop crying " Taekwoon wiped Hakyeon tears " No I want Wongeun no one can replace him " Say Hakyeon to Taekwoon but suddenly Hakyeon fall gladly Taekwoon faster to catch him if not there must be something worse happen " why you so hot ? " Taekwoon touch Hakyeon forhead and cheek the tempature is very high " Hakyeon...Hakyeon " Taekwoon searching somone on his phone " Hello can come here there emergency , please faster " Taekwoon bring Hakyeon on his bed . After nearly an hour Doctor check Hakyeon condition finally it finish " Doctor how he ? " Taekwoon ask the doctor with full of worried " Don't worry his tempature is low right now but there something I want to tell I think he get desperss about something but don't worry the desperss is not serouis but you must make something that get him away from stress if not the depress is going worse " The doctor explain to Taekwoon . Taekwoon not reply anything because he know this is all fri his fault " Taekwoon it been 2 yrs Hakyeon face the problem alone I know you were obey son but hiding Hakyeon is not good for him last year the same thing become to Hakyeon while you at Canada he face this alone I'm very glad that his bestfriend Wonshik came visit if not I don't know what happen " Yes last year is the bad year for him while he had at Canada for his engagement  with Sejeong he had to left Hakyeon alone but at first day he got call from Jaehwan,Wonshik wife that Hakyeon faint because he had low persure and overdose eat pill sleep . Taekwoon don't know how can Hakyeon not troubling him is that because Hakyeon don't  want he worried about him ? Jung Taekwoon you should know your boyfriend well . " I will send the medicine later but please I beg for don't make him in stress ok " Taekwoon nodd and sending his privacy doctor . After sending off his doctor Taekwoon decide to go out for awhile . " You still left me, Taekwoon " Hakyeon tears fall down when he hear Taekwoon closed the door. " Where should I find that cat ?" Taekwoon looking everywhere he has no clue where he find Wongeun . Taekwoon let his feets lead him to find Wongeun and finally his feets stop making steps he look at a cat white fur " Why you left him ? "

 

*Wongeun POV*

 

" Why you left him ?" I look at in front it was Taekwoon standing looking at me " Why you left him ? Even you know you can always be beside him " Are he talk about Hakyeon ? Is there anything happen at Hakyeon ? " You should not be like me left him like he useless , you should be with him . Wongeun " Suddenly the rain fall on earth making everyone to find shelter from rain make them wet . " I left him when he needs me , I never ask him ' you already eat ?' 'How your day ?' 'Did you miss me ?' The one always ask is him,Hakyeon. How can I don't care with his feelings ,make him hurt with every single day , never care about his healthy untill he had facing it alone , sharing his love with anyone else but he... he never leave me always have beside through ups and downs ask me everyday even he know I will reply with my mood , never tell me his sick . After all I did he still beside me never tired of me but sometimes I think his was burden to me...Wongeun what should I do ? " Today is rainy but I'm not searching for shelter what I do hearing what Taekwoon feel to Hakyeon, even it rain but I still can saw he cryiang alot at the same I also feel regret for left Hakyeon " Wongeun lets go home , I think Hakyeon worry about you "

 

*No one POV*

 

Today is monday but Taekwoon decide to stay with Hakyeon and Wongeun he even took one week off . " Hmmm Woonie is that you ? " Hakyeon rub his eyes for clear vision after wake with blurry " yes " Taekwoon was busy cooking for breakfast while Wongeun sit at counter and watch Taekwoon cooking . "Wongeun you back !" Hakyeon take Wongeun and hug the cat untill the cat can't breath " Hey his face going puprle " Taekwoon says and Hakyeon let go Wongeun " Meow!" Wongeun sounds like angry " Don't angry I miss you " Say Hakyeon make cute face in front Wongeun " Breakfast is ready " They walk to dining table yes today menu is cook by chef Taekwoon it was west breakfast and Wongeun eat steam sausage also by chef Taekwoon " I will prepare your clothes after breakfast " Say Hakyeon after finish chewing the food inside his mouth " not need I take one week off so we could spend our time together " Taekwoon say after take sips of coffee " But you still need to met Sejeong right ? " Hakyeon mood suddenly change " Ah the time is coming " Taekwoon take the remote tv on the sofa and turn on it " Good morning breaking news for today Taekwoon and Sejeong have be break they engagement . From trusted information we get the engagement doing for they business family but Sejeong the one has break it at the first because she says she having her love already and its not Taekwoon while Taekwoon he say right now he busy with his secret wedding " Taekwoon turn off the tv "so ? " Taekwoon look at Hakyeon " That wedding is true ?" Hakyeon ask " Well yes my bride " Taekwoon sit beside Hakyeon "Wongeun I'm gonna married " Hakyeon look at Wongeun with happy eyes but Wongeun already take his nap . " Hey I'm sorry for make you hurt and make you crying " Say Taekwoon doing back hug at Hakyeon while Hakyeon doing wash everything . " Taekwoon your gonna be the first and the last in my heart" Say Hakyeon " So when our wedding be held ? " Hakyeon continues " Secret " Taekwoon whisper to Hakyeon ear . Wongeun is watching from a far " This is not my lucky day but this my lucky life " Wongeun says in his heart happily watching the love birds 

 

 

 

Omaigod I want to hiding in the hole right now because I know my fanfic was worse also my english my crush say I need to stop writing no one can understand......

 

And I would thanks who subscribed my  story