Boy From Yesterday (Part 1)

Sealed With A Kiss

 

A/N      New update! I figured that this chapter is quite long, so I divided it into two parts. Enjoy reading.heart

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

While Jaejoong was still in his deep thought, Junsu and Kibum came rushing in with their panic and concerned face.

Hyung, are you alright?” Junsu came in and rushed towards the bed with his high pitch dolphin voice.

Junsu ah, Kibum ah, don't worry neh. I'm alright, just a bit dizzy.” Jaejoong felt the tention vibrated in the room because of his two worried dongsengs. He tried to make the mood light by telling them that it was just a normal thing.

Yeah, hyung. You were always dizzy but never fainted before. What happened this time?” Junsu knew his hyung's condition but all he can remember is Jaejoong never fainted in school. Yes, he will be clumzy all the time but never faint.

Really, Su ah. I'm fine. See, I can walk around now.” To prove that he was fine, Jaejoong get down from the bed and started to walk around in front of his dongsengs.

It's alright, hyung. You already proved that you are fine. Now, can we go to our classes? We were late already.” Kibum knew about Jaejoong's situation but he trusted Jaejoong more. When Jaejoong said that he was fine, then Kibum will just believe him because he knew that Jaejoong will not lie to them or will he?

So now, the three of them walked together to their classes. On the way, they saw Yoochun was talking to another girl. They thought he was talking but when they get closer, they heard some harsh words coming out from both of them. They saw Yoochun was trying hard from preventing himself from slapping the girl. He was gripping at his fist and it was already red.

Idiot! You are so mean, oppa! I've been loving you for the past 5 years and you said you did not notice? I did all the things I could just to make you mine but you never set your eyes on me. Now, you did all the things you do just to get that to fall for you? Who do you think I am that you can toy with my feelings?” The girl was tall and blonde. She has sharp eyes and she was baring her teeth when she was shouting at Yoochun.

Listen here, ! I knew about your feelings for me but you spread your legs easily for those who wants you. You think you can hide it from me by acting nice and innocent in front of me? Don't you know about my ability? You are so dirty compared to my Su, y face.” Yoochun held his anger in. he don't want to ever break his record by hitting a girl.

What did you just call me?” The girl was snarling at Yoochun. Her fangs were out and she was ready to launch at Yoochun.

Jaejoong, Junsu and Kibum saw her sharp fangs and they knew that she is a dangerous vampire. Their fighters instinct kicked in and soon the three of them were posing themselves in front of Yoochun, protecting him from the mad female vampire.

Hey, fang girl! Stop baring your fangs because that was not cool at all.” Junsu was the first one to voice out his opinion towards the fang girl.

You three s! This is non of your bussiness. Stay the hell out of this!” Without any further saying, she charged at them with her teeth and claws. Jaejoong, Junsu, Kibum and Yoochun were already in the combat mod but before she can reach them, a loud shreak came out from and she fell onto the floor rolling and yelling in pain.

Hyung, did you do this?” Junsu leaned into Jaejoong and whispered. He knew Jaejoong has the ability to control minds and make his wish come true.

No, I did not do this.” Jaejoong was looking at the vampire girl in awe. Something or someone had made her like that.

Stay the ing away from them.” The low dark voice echoed in the hall way. When they looked ahead, they saw Yunho and the other students were already swarm out from their classes into the hall way. Changmin had his right hand extended out and his eyes had turned into dark purple. He was the one who made the fang girl in agony.

Yunho took a step forward and he flipped his right hand. The fang girl was send flying across the hall way, crashing into a window and fell down into the yard. Jaejoong, Junsu and Kibum flinched from what they saw. Yunho continued to walk. He kept on walking until he reached in front of them. His eyes were bright red and his face was hard as stone.

Are you alright?” His question was directed to all of them but he kept his eyes on Jaejoong, as if he was the one who he need the answer from.

D...Deh. Thanks...for your help.” Jaejoong answered softly. He was still shock from what he saw. He never knew that Yunho can be so aggressive.

Good. Everybody, go to your classes now.” Yunho turned towards the students and gave out the command. The students listened to their president and started to clear the hall way. Changmin came forward and hugged Kibum. Yunho looked at Jaejoong and Junsu before he had his sight on Yoochun.

Chun ah, are you alright?” Yunho asked. His eyes had turned back to normal brown and so was Changmin's.

I'm fine, hyung. She just can't let it go.” Yoochun told Yunho while shaking his head.

She won't bother you next time. I'll make sure of it.” Yunho gave him his assurance.

Thanks, hyung. Let's get back to class.” Yoochun told his friends but before that he turned to face Junsu and gave him his sweetest smile.

You shouldn't act like that. What if she hurt you? I will die of broken heart if anything happen to you.” Yoochun lifted up his hand and at Junsu's cheek. He was smiling all this time and he left the still stunned Junsu not forgeting to blow him a departing kiss.

Let's go, Joongie.” Yunho had his arm around Jaejoong's shoulders. He half forced and half dragged Jaejoong away from the scene. Jaejoong can feel the anger coming out from Yunho's body. This is the second timeYunho had called him with his nickname. He was curious as to how Yunho knew about it and why the male was angry but he dare not ask. He won't risked his life by asking now after witnessing what Yunho was capable to do.

Changmin and Kibum were going to leave as well but when Kibum saw Junsu was still frozen on his spot, he dragged Junsu along and Junsu followed them without much protest.

After the little commotion at the hall way, a boy came out from the corner near where the incident took place. He looked out to the yard and the vampire girl was still laying there without getting help from anybody. He shook his head in disapproval and stuck his tounge out to the unconcious body. Then his eyes were directed back to where Changmin, Kibum and Junsu went.

I'll be waiting for your awakening, my prince. It won't be long.” The boy said eyeing a certain boy from behind before he too walked away.

 

***********************

Yoochun's POV

 

I have the feelings that something bad will happen today. It was bugging me the whole morning. I was so not my usual self today, keeping quite all the time and what more I did not even pay attention in class. During recess, the six of us will gather at our usual table to eat. However, there were only Junsu, Changmin, Kibum and myself today. All of us thought that Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung will be late but they did not appear until the end of lunch break. Junsu was aggitated the whole time because he felt that his hyung will be in trouble.

Hey, guys, I don't feel good about this. Jaejoong hyung never miss his lunch and he will always tell us where he went.” Junsu told us his worries and that he was going to find him.

Don't worry, Junsu hyung. I think Jaejoong hyung is with Yunho hyung. Maybe they have some group discussion to make because both of them are in the same class.” Changmin managed to get a hold of Junsu before he leave our table. His assurance had made Junsu calmed down a little.

Not long after, we saw Yunho hyung walked towards us but we can't see Jaejoong hyung. Junsu had started to panic while Kibum showed uneasiness as well.

Yunho hyung, where is hyungie?” Junsu asked before Yunho hyung even have time to tell him.

Junsu ah, Jaejoong fainted in the class. I took him to the infirmary and he already woke up. I think you should go there and see him.” Yunho hyung told them the news and straight away, the Kim Brothers jumped out from their seats and headed to the infirmary. Yunho hyung looked at the two who left and he sat down at our table.

Hyung, what happened?” Changmin asked when Yunho hyung had finally settled himself down comfortably at the table.

Nothing much. It's just that Jaejoongie fainted in the class. He said he was dizzy and that he was fine.” Yunho tried to sound less worried but he failed. His brows were knitted together and his face was serious.

Hyung, I know that you are worried about him but Junsu and Kibum are with him now, he will be fine.” I tried to cheer Yunho hyung up and he smiled at me as reply.

We quickly finished our lunch and when the recess ended, the three of us headed back to our class.

The feelings of uneasiness were still thick within me. When I was seated in the class, I felt like my bottom was poked with thousands needles. I felt that I need to be outside the class. So I asked permission from the teacher and walked out from the class. Once I was outside the feelings of uneasiness became deeper and then I saw HER.

! That's why I felt uneasy the whole time. What an annoying .” I cursed to myself when I saw HER walking towards me.

Oppa! I knew I can find you here. I miss you so much, oppa. Do you miss me?” Han Stephenie, the daughter of Dr. Han Jungmin also the bussiness partner of my appa, crushed herself onto me.

No, I don't miss you at all.” I quickly pushed Stephenie away from me feeling disgusting with her action.

Oppa! You are too much. Can't you show that you like me at all? After all, we knew each other since baby and I'm gonna be your wife in the future.” Without shame, Stephenie tried to kiss me on the lips and this time I shoved her away from my body.

Yah! Don't come any nearer and who said that I'm gonna marry you, you shameless face.” I was mad, very mad because Stephenie did not know the word give up. I have told her many times that I did not have feelings for her and that I already have a fiance but she never loose her hope.

Idiot! You are so mean, oppa! I've been loving you for the past 5 years and you said you did not notice? I did all the things I could just to make you mine but you never set your eyes on me. Now, you did all the things you do just to get that to fall for you? Who do you think I am that you can toy with my feelings?” Stephenie looked at me with her sharp eyes and she was baring her teeth while she was shouting at me.

Listen here, ! I knew about your feelings for me but you spread your legs easily for those who wants you. You think you can hide it from me by acting nice and innocent in front of me? Don't you know about my ability? You are so dirty compared to my Su, y face.” I was very angry when I heard her called Junsu a . I wanted to slap her but I held my anger in. I never hit a girl before and I don't want to break my record by hitting her.

What did you just call me?” Stephenie's face became dark. She was snarling at me. Her fangs were out and she was ready to launch at me. I prepared myself for her next move.

While I was confronting her in the hall way, I saw Jaejoong, Junsu and Kibum were coming our way. I freaked out! Please don't let Junsu see this! Please don't let him involve in this fight! I was trying to lead Stephenie away but I was late, the Kim Brothers already standing in front of me, hiding me away from the mad and crazy Stephenie.

Hey, fang girl! Stop baring your fangs because that was not cool at all.” Junsu was the first one to voice out his opinion towards Stephenie. I nearly laughed out loud hearing Junsu called her fang girl.

You three s! This is non of your bussiness. Stay the hell out of this!” Without any further saying, Stephenie charged at forward with her teeth and claws. We were already in the combat mode but before she can reach us, a loud shreak came out from and she fell onto the floor rolling and yelling in pain.

Who did this?” I was asking myself but then I realised that the whole student bodies were in the hallway, witnessing the whole incident.

Stay the ing away from them.” The low dark voice of Yunho hyung echoed in the hall way. Changmin had his right hand extended out and his eyes had turned into dark purple. He was the one who made Stephenie in agony.

Yunho hyung took a step forward and he flipped his right hand. Stephenie was send flying across the hall way, crashing into a window and fell down into the yard. I was surprised because Yunho hyung never show his anger in front of others before. I was wondering why did he so mad? Yunho hyung continued to walk. He kept on walking until he reached in front of us. His eyes were bright red and his face was hard as stone.

Are you alright?” His question was directed to all of us but I saw he kept his eyes on Jaejoong hyung , as if he was the one who he need the answer from. Now I know the reason of his anger.

D...Deh. Thanks...for your help.” Jaejoong hyung answered softly. I think he was still shock from what he saw.

Good. Everybody, go to your classes now.” Yunho hyung turned towards the students and gave out the command. The students listened to him and started to clear the hall way. Changmin came forward and hugged Kibum. Yunho hyung looked at Jaejoong and Junsu before he had his sight on me.

Chun ah, are you alright?” He asked. His eyes had turned back to normal brown and so was Changmin's.

I'm fine, hyung. She just can't let it go.” I told Yunho hyung while I was shaking my head. Yunho hyung and Changmin knew about my story with Stephenie.

She won't bother you next time. I'll make sure of it.” Yunho hyung gave me his assurance.

Thanks, hyung. Let's get back to class.” I told my friends but before I leave I turned to face Junsu and gave him my sweetest smile.

You shouldn't act like that. What if she hurt you? I will die of broken heart if anything happen to you.” I lifted up my hand and at his cheek. How I hope that I can kiss him now but I held myself in control. Junsu was stunned with what I've done. I left him not forgeting to blow him a departing kiss. Oh! Junsu ah! Why can you understand my heart?

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      How was it? About the teaser, that part will come into the second part of this chapter. Actually, I had left a

             hint there, telling you who will be next.

            Starting from this chapter onwards, there will be lots of fictional characters as well as SJ members

            making their appearance. However, their appearance will be some sort of touch and go, meaning they

            will appear for a while and then bye bye, no more, like Stephenie there.

            Keep on guessing neh, and also don't forget to leave your comments. Kamsahamida.