All in one place

Attracted to You

"H-hi..." the young male stammered, fumbling on the hem of his shirt, "I-I ah... j-just moved in... t-this morning and..."

"And..?" Kris raised an eyebrow at the male that stood in front of him, leaning on the door frame tiredly (since he had just woken up). "M-my name is L-Luhan" the male finished, and ran towards his own apartment — which is the one beside Kris'.

Sighing, Kris shook his head and closed the door, trudging towards his bed. And laid down on his stomach, feeling himself drift back into sleep. 

'Finally,' he internally sighed with his eyes closed, 'I can get some rest—'

"kRIS WUUUUUU!"

Five seconds.

It took Kris a whole five seconds to realize what was happening. 

Did his best friend just barge in his home?

"Heyyyyyy KRIS!" It shouted again, followed by an unnecessary curse (probably stubbed his foot on the coffee table or something, that could make Kris happy) and a thud. "Come on! I know you're awake!" it (he) called 

'Goodbye chance of a peaceful sleep' Kris thought, almost felt like crying (since he'd been working too much lately, and sleeping less) while he got up, and opened the door of his bedroom. 

Lay grinned at him. "Good morning! Did you sleep last night?"

"for ten minutes before and after you arrived, yes" Kris gruffly replied, heading straight to his kitchen with Lay following him close behind. 

How dare he have the nerve asking him like it doesn't matter at all?

"Poor you, then," Lay smirked at him... evilly, "I got myself a good night's sleep" he boasted while picking up the frying pan, and drizzled the oil on it. 

"With another nameless woman, I'm not surprised" Kris cleared up, sitting on the chair and buried his face in his shoulders on the counter. Sometimes (can also be read as always) Kris has no idea why he has been friends with a womanizer like Lay.

And that 'till now is still unanswered. 

"You know me so well" Lay dramatically sighed, laughed and shook his head while placing the thoroughly scrambled fresh eggs onto the pan (how it took him a few minutes to mix them, Kris has no idea).

'Oh geez' Kris thought, and cursed inwardly.

"Ooh~ what's that pretty glowing purple mark on your collarbone? Finally got yourself a eh?" Lay teased while flipping the eggs on the pan, but his eyes were on the very, VERY visible mark on his best friend's collar. 

"It magically appeared, stop" Kris grunted, knowing there was no point in denying the glowing mark. Once he denied having a crush during elementary and Lay... he told her.

It took all of Kris' willpower to softly reject her after her confession of having a crush on him, when they were in their sophomore year in high school.

But she wasn't able to accept the rejection though, 'til now, she's still on Kris' trail (quite changed her appearance and style according to Lay), wanting to have her revenge. 

Kris blames Lay. 

He blames him for his misery.

He blames him as to why a demon is on to him now.

He blames him since he has to handle his cousin's stalker. 

"I might also have a feeling that demon has claimed you as his, who knows" Lay joked. 

-

Luhan hurriedly locked his door, his cheeks reddening.

He had just noticed the glowing mark on his neighbor's collarbone (and who sleeps half anyway?) and he was flustered. 

No, it wasn't because he thought he was taken. Pfft, his neighbor's still a , haven't even gotten his first love.

Why does he know these? Well, he might be the demon Kris' best friend had been talking about. At least he got that right — he claimed Kris as his.

Ah, and the feeling of being near his future lover — even if a thick wall is separating them — makes Luhan smile, almost too much his cheeks starts to hurt. It doesn't matter if something separates them anyway, especially if Kris is talking to someone — Luhan's a demon, he can hear anything if he wants to.

Like now.

"So do you think you're  a top or a bottom?" came Kris' best friend's question, and Luhan laughs at Lay's ertedness (is that even a word?). 

"He's a top" Luhan giggles, imagining how Kris would dominate him in bed (he'd rather keep it to himself). Sometimes he's just as erted as Lay.

"Why are you asking me these?" Kris' sighed, exasperated. Again, Luhan laughs while pulling a water pitcher out from the refrigerator, a blush creeping in his face as soon  as he heard Kris' baritone voice. 

He could feel his knees buckling, to be honest.

Kris' voice was just too... yeah, Luhan ran out of words to describe it. Hands down, he's too busy listening to it.

"Just making sure... I want to be the first to know about your relationship" Luhan imagined Lay shrugging.

"I'm not answering it" Kris firmly answers, and Lay laughs heartily. 

"So we'll know on the spot then," Lay chuckles, "that's exciting"

Luhan agrees too.

-

"And you're all done!" Joonmyeon grins at his patient, and patted his head.

"I don't know how a frail looking boy can do such great damage but hey, don't judge a book by it's cover" he shrugged as Jihoon jumped from Joonmyeon's clinic's bed.

"Seungcheol's already questions that most of the time" Jihoon tipped his head towards Seungcheol, who is right beside him.

"Not my fault he scares me" the said boy grumbled, thanking the doctor (his' and Kris' doctor to be exact — or just plainly the doctor who aided them ever since Seungcheol's still ten? Or eleven?) for the last time before bidding their farewells.

"Goodbye doctor!" Seungcheol says one last time, as Jihoon strode out of the clinic, the sounds of the busy city swarmed inside the silent room that used to be semi-blocked by the glass door.

Joonmyeon smiles, "you're welcome ~ do be careful of that 'boy' you're talking about, both of you!" He calls after.

Turning his back to the door, he pulls out a clipboard. "Now, who's the next patient?"

"Hi doctor! I'm here~!"

The automatic closing of the door made Joonmyeon smile, knowing who it might be. "Glad you could make it, Soonyoung. At first I thought you'd ditch our appointment" he spoke cheerily, looking at the young blonde male on his clinic's bed.

"Me? Pfft, I'd never!" Soonyoung laughed nervously, making the older male roll his eyes. "Liar, liar, pants on fire," Joonmyeon teased, getting an 'I'm not!' from the young patient, "please, Soonyoung I've been your babysitter ever since you first peed on your underwear, I know when you lie"

"Aw hyung!" Soonyoung's cheeks flushed red in embarrassment, "that time was supposed to be our own secret!"

Joonmyeon picked up his stethoscope and wore it with a shrug, "then, oops"

-

Jihoon waves goodbye to the friendly doctor as they made their exit, and punches Seungcheol on the arms. 

"Ouch!" He reacted, wincing as his best friend inflicted pain on him, "what was that for?"

"That's for being handsome," Jihoon grumbles, folding his arms on his chest, "because now everyone's falling for you". Seungcheol grins teasingly, "ohh~ you like me now???"

"You're unbelievable," his best friend cackles, dodging a lady who was quickly walking all the way to her destination in time, "I already have my eyes dead set on someone"

"Well, ouch" Seungcheol pouts. "Does he even know you exist?"

Jihoon stops, and glares at him. 

Knowing his best friend, Seungcheol visibly gulps; he had struck a nerve... and things are never good for Seungcheol when he does it. Even when it's unintentional.

"Cheol!"

Jihoon can see all colours of Seungcheol's face drain, before smirking as he looked behind them.

He can see a grinning male running towards them at full speed, his (long) hair bouncing behind him. 

"Well, Seungcheol," Jihoon starts after the male is few feet from them, "I better get going SINCE I have a VERY important business to attend to"

And with that, he leaves, smirking as Seungcheol cries internally.

'Why must I suffer' he cried. 

"Seungcheol!" The grinning male — known as Jeonghan who is also known as Seungcheol's stalker — calls, stopping to catch his breath just in front of him.

"I heard you went to the doctor's clinic, are you okay?" He questions, looking extremely worried. Though lying, Jeonghan knew Seungcheol was okay, that it was just his best friend who was injured (because of him).

Seungcheol was scared of Jeonghan, if his actions didn't clearly state his fear for the younger male. It was probably because of Jeonghan being his stalker, or something else related to that. Who knows.

"Um... I'm fine?" Seungcheol squeaks (and Jeonghan internally squeals), "Jihoon was injured so I took him to the clinic"

"Oh" Jeonghan's voice raised a pitch higher, but his smile didn't falter.

Jeonghan seethed in jealousy whenever Jihoon was near HIS Seungcheol. It was so irritating that early that morning he decided to injure him (without Seungcheol knowing it was him). Well, it was kind of his fault Jihoon was in the clinic because Jihoon scratched his arm and not his fault since Jihoon wasn't looking where he was going.

"So... I got to go now" Seungcheol coughs, retreating into the swarming crowd away from Jeonghan's view before making a dash towards his cousin's apartment. 

"Okay!" Jeonghan calls, but his crush doesn't hear him. He shrugs, skipping steps as he followed Seungcheol's direction.

He stalks him after all.

A/n: uh... what is this XD

Sorry for the long wait! I'm still planning on doing homework and I have a bad headache... so, yeah.

If you're going to ask why about this update — don't. 

I also have no idea, anyway. 

Also, please check out In A Heartbeat Short Film 

 

(Currently dying because of feels)

 

Thank u. See u on the next update! Pai pai