Final

Fighting over a lollipop…?



“Oppa, do you have some more?” she asked doing puppy eyes.

“What?” L Joe replied with his solemn face, “That,” she pointed the lollipop on his mouth using his lips.


L Joe pulled out, “This?” he waved the lollipop in front of her, teasing her playfully.

She waggled her head up and down cutely. “Nae,” she kept on winking at him, hoping that he would fall for his aegyo.


“I don’t have any extras or any spares,” L Joe stuck his tongue out, the lollipop round and round using his tongue.

She swallowed hard, now she was really craving for it. “Oppa!” she whined, puffing her cheeks,

“Here,” he pulled out the lollipop that was now covered with his spit, and offered her.

Without any hesitation, she took it and plopped on , “Yah! I’m not giving you seriously!” L Joe stressed out,

She bit the lollipop, breaking it into pieces inside . “Nah,” she gave the left-over thin stick to L Joe. “Yah! Give me back,” L Joe shake her body; she just shook her head in response, enjoying the sweetness inside .

He cupped her cheeks, forcing her to gag out the remains lollipop. Quickly, she pushed L Joe aside and run for her life!

L Joe was fast, that he caught her easily. He quickly spins her around, but in the end both of the fall on the sofa.

“Open your mouth!” he remains forcing her, even in the awkward position.

She kept refused to do so. Without thinking twice, L Joe kissed her lips.

He forcefully cupped her cheeks, causing pout like a fish.

Seeing her lips parted, he slid his tongue inside . She moved violently because of the sudden act, trying to fight back.

“L.. mmpfh… Joe… ffmmp… get… mmp… ooffff…mmmmmpfh..” she managed to cry out in between the ‘lollipop kisses’

He gripped on her shoulder tightly, forcing her not to quiver under him.

L Joe took every last pieces of lollipop in , not even waste a little of it. Done doing, he back off and his lips.

“How do I taste baby?” he asked playfully,

“Taste eww… very very ewwwwww….!” She emphasized, wiping her lips over and over again, disgust.

L Joe winked at her, “I have an extras lollipop, let’s do it again!”



‘Mischievous kiss ever…?’



______

T_T hw was it? Dnt be mad if I hvent satisfied u guys..