Fin

annoying and cuddling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
She's bored! There's nothing she can do. Wait, more like there's nothing she wanted to do. She just laying at the bed, rolled herself in the blanket, and staring at the ceiling. It has been around 10 minutes since she climbed up the bed, deciding to be there to finished her hand-written report for the trip but here she is, on top of the bed, under the blanket.   She look at her right, she can see the one and only girlfriend she has, focus on doing the assignment. She sigh. She needs attention but Jeongyeon is too focus to give her any. She gets up, and sitting before, and she start jumping, humping the bed with her body and the giggles by herself because she feel silly yet her body enjoyed it.   Then, she move closer to Jeongyeon. The scent of Jeongyeon's perfume filled up her nose. It smells so good that made her lean closer. She looks at what Jeongyeon been writing, and amazed with the nice hand writing the older girl have.    "You really have nice hand writing." She compliment. But there's no answer. She keep staring for awhile before wrapped herself in the blanket and start rolling herself away from Jeongyeon.   And then she rolled herself back to Jeongyeon, snuggling closer and end up with her on top of the shorter hair girl. But, again she's being ignored. She feel a little dissappointed but being herself, she still giggling and rolled herself away from Jeongyeon but this time she's overdo it.   "Oh no!" She scream and a loud sound can be heard, as she fall from the bed to floor. Whining in pain, she gets up and pouting because it looks like the older girl don't even bother to check after her, or even ask if she's okay.   She scoff by herself, crossing her arm together but then another idea came into her mind. She lay down again, with her back facing Jeongyeon but this time, thanks to her flexibility, she's arching her lower body part to the back and her feet touching Jeongyeon's , poking it. She can feel Jeongyeon moving slightly but still her focus at the assignment.   "You're not fun. I'm bored." She end up whining, with her head lean at Jeongyeon's side.   Finally, Jeongyeon took a glance at her before bursting out laugh, "What are you doing, Dahyunnie?"   Dahyun can't help but laughing too when she heard the laugh coming from the blonde. Jeongyeon's laugh always be her favorite, that's why she's being weird just to hear the laugh all over again. Then, she smile when she see Jeongyeon focus on the assignment back.   Dahyun decided to stay focus too. A little affection coming from Jeongyeon is enough to motivated her. She grab the pen, and decided to write her assignment. Sometimes, she stop and be in deep thought remembering what they had done for the day to be included in the assignment.

 

"I'm done!" J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter