Chapter 2: First Encounter

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Damn! How can I forget about this! Luhan will kill me if I can’t come to see her play!’

Minsoo quickly wore his black pants and buttoned his shirt. His baby cousin will report to Bang Yongguk if he can’t come to see the play! Ahh! He shouldn’t play rock, scissors, paper with Bang Yongguk to determine who will come to see Luhan’s play—obviously he lost because Bang Minsoo’s hands never win to rock, scissors, paper in his life.

He reached for his handphone, wallet and car keys before dashing out from his luxury apartment and went to the parking lot.

 

He finally arrived at Luhan’s school. Today is the ‘Open Day’ for Ehwa Girls School and parents must come to see the improvement of their daughters throughout the semester. Luhan and Yongguk were step siblings but believe me everyone will say “What?! How come? They are so close like real siblings!” Yeah, he heard a lot. Unfortunately, Luhan’s mother died during she gave birth to her. To Luhan, Bang Minsoo and Bang Yongguk are her older brother and bodyguards. Whoever messing around with her will get their punishment from the Bang brothers.

Just like every year, Yongguk and Minsoo will be fighting who should come to the Open Day because Yongguk and Luhan’s father are so busy. The past three years Bang Yongguk had to come because Minsoo was not in Korea every time the Open Day happen.

“Yah, look at that. The father is so young!”

“And handsome too!”

“Judging by the clothes he wears, he must be so rich!”

“I want to know whose father is that”

Like always, Bang Minsoo will just kept poker face and walked straight to the theatre hall. Luckily Luhan already gave him a free ticket to see her play yesterday so he doesn’t need to queue up the long queue to buy the ticket.

After found himself a seat that was written on the ticket, he fished out his phone and checked his mails and SNS. He sent a long message to his secretary telling her what to do because he won’t be in office for a whole day. He looked at the time and the play will start in 10 more minutes. Being a workaholic he is, he opened google drive on the phone and checked the things that haven’t settle yet.

Bang Minsoo is a 30 years old single guy who is hopeless in love. After his father gave him the company before he died due to heart attack 5 years ago, he busied himself with works until he has no time for leisure, friends, and love. The workers at his company called him ‘Hitler Bang’.

After the light is dimmed, he turned off his phone and put it back in his pocket and start watching the play, played by all girls. Which means the characters such as grandfather and boys were played by girls… which Bang Minsoo didn’t know about that.

‘Ah, here she is!’ He grinned when the main character, Luhan came out. Luhan told him that the play is about the modern Cinderella.

After a while, a boy with a boyish smile and a pair of doe eyes… wait his eye colour is grey? Anyway a boy came out with a bouquet of flowers in his hands walked to Luhan who were talking to her step sisters. Minsoo don’t know why but his eyes haven’t left that boy since he came out.

He forgot about Luhan. Since the boy came out until the play is finish, his eyes never left him. Uhh what is this feeling? When the boy smiled, he knew his heart melted. The way the boy staring at the audience with a pair of unique grey eyes of his, Minsoo felt somewhat heart attack.

He can’t even clap when all the casts bowed infront of the audiences because he was dumbstruck by a certain boy with a pair of grey eyes. When the casts started moving to the backstage, Minsoo quickly get up from his seat and walked quickly to the back stage. His eyes scanned the back stage searching for the boy but he can’t find that boy.

“Sir? Are you looking for someone?” a female student asked him. He gulped down his saliva. Since when he be like this? He knew he never had a girlfriend for 5 years but that doesn’t mean he liked boys. He still liked girls… but what up with this boy? He felt strange, butterfly and confused all at one.

“Ah hmmm I am looking for Luhan.” He said after he couldn’t find that boy.

“Xi Luhan! Your father is here!” That girl shouted across the backstage. Minsoo shocked.

“Actually I’m her brother.”

The girl apologised shyly and shouted once again.

“I will go first. Anyway sir, you are so good looking!” the girl said before she left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter