final

my love came in size Xxl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun got bullied a lot when he was a kid. Basically because of his XXL size.

he didn’t know how he managed to passed the whole year of his kindergarten year. He’s literally a loner. Each time he tries to make friends, they would snicker at him, judging him from his head to toe. Throwing glances at his big size and eventually leaves him.

and eventually Sehun distance himself from the others. Sitting quietly at his table, playing with his robots or played with the bunny at the back of the classroom.

His mom is working with the government, so Sehun was practically needs to follow where his mom was going. He loses his father when he was still in his mummy’s stomach. So he didn’t even get the chance to met him. but nevermind, Sehun has his picture on his bedside table. Where he would always greets him the first thing he wakes up.

Being a government officer means that his mom would need to transfer if she receives an order to. And Sehun lost count how many times they has been moving from one place to another. Changing schools and all but nevertheless he still didn’t find a single friend.

“Hello, are young going to be my neighbour?” a kid around his age came running to his yard on the day he moved to the new town in Masan.

He was carrying a box filled with his personal when the kid came to him. he lowered the box and as expected, he was met with a wide eyes. the new kid is going to judge him. mocking him. again.

As he waits for the hurtful words, nothing came and when Sehun looked up, the new kid was smiling at him. genuinely.

“I’m Jongin. what’s your name?”

This Jongin kid is not judging him. instead he was befriending him. for the first time, Sehun made friend. but he was feeling scared. What if Jongin only being nice to him in the beginning? What if Jongin would eventually starts mocking him? he doesn’t want that. So he didn’t accept Jongin’s friendship.

He was dropping the box to the ground before running into his new house, startling Mrs Oh who’s in her way out to get the other boxes inside.

Jongin’s smile wilt.

His new neighbor doesn’t want to befriend him. so he ran back to his home. Missing the chance to meet Mrs Oh.

 

 

“dada…"

His father looks up from the fridge, scanning the ingredients for their dinner, meeting Jongin’s dejected face. His son was clasping his hands together while saying incoherent words.

“What’s wrong Nini?” Jongin stood in front of him while glaring at one direction. Can’t be considered glaring actually since the glares didn’t look venom at all.

Tao follows Jongin’s gaze at their window, their neighbor’s lawn can be seen from the window. There he  saw a woman walking back and forth carrying a box. Helped by kid around Jongin’s age. Probably their new neighbor that was supposed to move in.

He smiled at Jongin intended to pull the toddler  to come closer to him but Jongin was pointing his tiny finger at the family. Or precisely to someone. And he didn’t understand why at first.

“That boy…he doesn’t want to befriend Nini.” Tao exchange glances from their neighbor’s yard and back to Jongin. And as his father, he has the urge to laugh but looking at how dejected Jongin’s face is, he swallowed back his laughter.

“should we make a special cookies for our new neighbor then?” jongin’s face brighten up in instant.

He nodded eagerly and jumped to stand tall on the chair that he has been using as a tool to help his dada at the kitchen sometimes.

Rummaging through the cabinets, the father and son starts to take out the ingredients for the cookies.

 

 

 

“we’re home…”

Junmyeon, the head family of the Kim enters the house with Jongdae striding first. He smelled something nice in the air, whispers and giggled can be heard.

He bet his husband is making something sweet for their dinner. His stomach is grumbling from inside.

But damn! He was so wrong.

Instead of making a dinner, the two duos was making trays of cookies. Is that supposed to be their dinner? Jongdae was sighing at his dad. The kid was just came back from his camp. He expect something nice to fill his empty stomach. Not a bunch of colourful cookies.

“Dada…where’s the dinner?”

He take a sit beside Jongin who gives no about his existence and continuing on wrapping the biscuits nicely in a clear plastic bag.

“yes dear. Are we supposed to eat this?” junmyeon then takes a bite of the cookies earning a glare from Jongin. he confusedly ask his husband who only shakes his head amusingly.

“What’s wrong baby? Cant appa taste this cookies?”

“Nyahhh!” Jongin answered him with a pout. “And why is that so?”

“Nini didn’t make it for appa.”

Junmyeon pretended to be hurt with his younger son.

“Don’t Myeonie. That’s for his new crush.”

“New crush? Who is it that able to catch my baby’s eye?”

Tao wash his hands with the cloth towel before grabbing something from the fridge. “our new neighbor. Ouh, you guys can wait for a while right? I’ll make some dinner.”

 

 

A knock on the door means that they’re getting a guest. But they’re not expecting one. he walks lazily to the door.

Pushing the door open, Sehun was quite surprised to be greeted with a bright and crescent eyes, smiling up to his cheeks to Sehun.

The new kid from this afternoon!

he’s carrying a basket with him in which in the inside Sehun saw a cookies wrapped nicely in a clear plastic bag. A chocolate chip. His favourite.

And behind him, a man was standing there. Looking at Sehun or maybe scrutinizing him.

“hello.” The new kid waves his hand enthusiastically that makes Sehun cringes. What’s with the soooo friendly vibrant?

“Sehun, who’s there?”

Sehun pushed the slightly opened door wider for his mom to see the guest.

“Oh, hello. Who are you?” she rested her hands on Sehun’s shoulder like protecting him since she didn’t whose the two infront of them. although she didn’t detect anything that whisper danger about them.

“Good evening. Sorry for disturbing. Well, we’re living next door. we just drop by to give you this.” Tao smiled sweetly and handed her the plate on his hand. A rice cake that he managed to made.

“And Nini brought cookies.” Mrs Oh turned her head to look at the adorable kid holding a basket in his hands. “I made it in shape of rabbit. For you.” then he handed the basket towards Sehun who only eyed him with the corner of his eyes. if only his mother didn’t pin him down with that stares, he would already fled.

He doesn’t understand why the Nini kid was trying to approach him when he was making the opposite .

Both the adult saw Jongin’s pouting face.

“Ouh that was so sweet of you honey. What’s your name?” Sehun’s mother takes the cookies not wanting to make the said little boy even more upset with Sehun. She knows that Sehun was protesting on her but she took no attention as the little kid was too adorable for her to handle Sehun right now.

Jongin beamed in happiness. “Nini’s name Jongin. But dada, appa and Dae hyung called me Nini.”

Mrs Oh smiled happily with Jongin’s cheerfulness. “Then, can I call you Nini too?” Jongin nodded without hesitation.

“Sehun  too?” she pointed to Sehun who’s still not talking, surprised when his name got mentioned. He looked from his mother to Jongin who has a glint of shy on his face.

His answer to the question was late by few seconds, but still, he nodded his head before hides his head so low.

Mrs Oh chuckling at their interaction. On how Jongin would shyly peered his eyes at Sehun but when Sehun’s gaze met him, he will eventually hides his face in embarrassment.

“Oh god, you two is soooo cute.” She said squealing like a teenager and pinched both of Jongin’s and Sehun’s cheek much to Sehun distaste.

To be honest she was a bit embarrassed by Sehun’s behavior. Jongin was being nothing but sweet. He turned to look at Tao with an expectant eyes  apologizing for Sehun’s behavior.

“sorry about my son. He’s a little bit uncomfortable around new people.” Tao waves his hand brushing her apologizes away. “Its okay. I understand. And perhaps my son is being too friendly.”

He cant wait to tell Junmyeon how Jongin’s crush looks like. He bet Junmyeon would fly out his eyes when he knows that his son fall for a overweighted guy. well, he preferred to say a little bit chubby. But its okay. since Jongin liked him anyway.

 

 

 

 

Its his first day at the new school. He had hoped that the kids in this school wouldn’t be the same as in his previous one. he had hope and he doubted it.

He followed closely behind the teacher to his supposed to be class. Hands clasping together, sweating as he’s nervous to meet his classmates.

And when the teacher announced there will be new transfer student, Sehun gulped hard before raising his head from staring at the floor, parting his mouth to introduce himself. he found them staring at him, looking at him like he's some sort of alien. he knows he's a bigger than them. he knows his school uniform is a bit tight for his size. but there's the only available size for him this moment.

“anneyonghaseyo. My name is..”

“Hunnie….” Sehun couldn’t finish his introduction as other voice has introduce him to the whole class, voice as loud as he can remember.

Jongin.

His new neighbor.

And when did he ever gave permission to Jongin to call him Hunnie? Infront of many on top of that? Sehun felt all eyes on him. badmouthing him.

Who wouldn’t? when the most lovable kid in their town, literally Jongin is everyone’s sweetpie, choose to partner up with Sehun during the sitting rearrangement?

 

 

 

 

Sehun was enjoying the lunch that his mother has packed for him when suddenly his lunchbox was being snatched.

His eyes flew to the person.

Min Do Young and her friends.

“Yah!  Why are you still eating like a pig when you already looks like one?”

Sehun knew how he looks like. But it still hurts to hear it from others mouth. He didn’t ask to be born like this. so why do people treats him like this? like he has no feeling. Like he didn’t worth for the world?

“can you give it back?”

Sehun ask without looking at Min Do young. His fingertips were playing with the chopstick on his hold.

Instead of giving it back, Min Do Young flicks his finger on Sehun’s forehead making him hiss. “yah fatty! Stop eating already!”

“Yah!”

Suddenly there’s a loud voice in the cafeteria. Jongin ran to Sehun’s side. Throwing filthy eyes to Min Do Young and the others before they scrambled away, avoiding Jongin’s bag that was being thrown to them.

“I told you guys to be nice to Sehun!”

Jongin stomped his feet angrily at them before picking his bag and sit beside Sehun. Giving back Sehun’s lunchbox as well as sharing his lunchbox with Sehun eating in silent because Sehun was being mute when he’s with Jongin. but Jongin didn’t mind. He likes Sehun companion either way.

 

 

 

Jongin couldn’t remember the exact time he spent with Sehun without Sehun speaking a single words to him. so when he did, Jongin the one who couldn’t utter a word. He kept on throwing glances at Sehun as if Sehun just grow a pair of invisible antler on top of his head.

Sehun lost count of how much memories he made with Jongin. his first friend. this time, its no longer bad memories. His life was full of colours with Jongin by his side.

But they said, good things are never meant forever.

Things happen and Sehun was once again forced to come with his mother for her transfer. Leaving Jongin. leaving his friend. leaving the one that colors his days.

 

 

Jongin completely shut himself in his room, not letting not even his dada or appa to enter his own space. He curled on the corner of his room, face wet with tears that didn’t stop flowing from his eyes.

He felt betrayed. He was the last to know and that was also yesterday. He cant help but to be mad at Sehun, his bestfriend for didn’t mention anything to him.

He thought they’re bestfriend and bestfriend aren’t supposed to hide anything from each other. He felt soooo betrayed by Sehun’s action.

“Nini, please open the door.” He can hear Sehun’s voice calling for him. he was doing that for sometimes now but Sehun didn’t give up on knocking his door and Jongin didn’t even budge from his little place.

“Nini..I really am sorry. Please don’t shut me off.” Its not like Jongin can’t hear Sehun’s begging voice, but he just cant bring himself to face with Sehun.

While Sehun, on the other side of the wall, leaned his forehead on Jongin’s door, desperately trying to get Jongin’s forgiveness. He should tell Jongin about it. If he did, Jongin wouldn’t be mad at him.

Held hear faint sobbing coming from inside and he’s sure as hell Jongin was letting out his heart by crying and he hate seeing Jongin’s tears and wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter