Stolen

Stolen Clothes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungil rolls his eyes, "No Yijeong, you can't wear my jacket. Besides it's way too big and it looks like the jacket is wearing you, not the other way around." 

Yijeong, currently wearing his black, leather football jacket pouts. "But it looks so good on me!!"

Kyungil unable to resist such a cute Yijeong while he's wearing his clothes begins to soften. "I thought you didn't like my clothes, you always said they're too big and low cut."

"That's because I don't want you to show off your body to the world!" Yijeong exclaims, "And besides, I love your clothes. They always smell like you. For example, this jacket. It smells like you and I want it." Yijeong places the jacket paws over his face and inhales. 

"Just let him wear the jacket!" Jaeho shouts from the other room. "Yeah, we all know you're gonna give in anyways!" Sihyoung adds on as Dokyun and Jaeho snicker. 

Kyungil sighs and allows Yijeong to wear the jacket for filming, resigning the fate of his jacket to Yijeong. 

----

Yijeong barges into Kyungil's room, not bothering to knock. "Here, take your jacket back." Yijeong says as he carelessly throws the jacket to Kyungil who catches it with ease. 

Kyungil laying in bed raises his eyebrows as if Yijeong hasn't been wearing the jacket everyday for the past few weeks. "Oh so now you want to give it back?" Kyungil responds as he watches Yijeong stalk towards his closet. 

"Well yeah, the main reason why I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter