Final

Cheeks Flushed, Heart Races
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieqiong's eyes flutter open at the presence of a soft ray of sunlight, seeping through the blinds of her quiet room in a usually not so quiet dorm. A source of warmth and skin draws her attention and her sleepy eyes settle onto the face of a particularly special woman. Realising that Nayoung's arms were still tightly around the younger girl's waist and the latter's head snuggled into the warm chest of the stone leader, Jieqiong smiled and rubbed her cheeks against the soft, tanned skin. The Chinese girl let out a content sigh, and allowed the alluring scent of Nayoung to engulf her.

She would never get tired of this. Her eyes scanned the older's face. Nayoung is a goddess. Her small lips, her soft cheeks and that golden skin.

A hickey between the older's collarbone and neck area caught her attention. Then another. And another. A blush crept into Jieqiong as she flashbacked to last night's activities. 

Very 'fun' activities.

How many times did they do it?

Six? Seven?

Gosh, she can't even remember, it was so good. 

Nayoung's long fingers, her kisses. Her tongue, oh god. Jieqiong bites her lip as her  throbs at the memory.

A ringtone breaks Jieqiong out of her thoughts. Nayoung's ringtone to be exact. The sensitive senses of the leader triggered by the phone jolts her awake and the older immediatly untangles their connected limbs as she sits up. Jieqiong pouts and Nayoung chuckles at the cute sight before finally picking up.

"Yes, manager?" Nayoung's husky voice vibrated through the air. Jieqiong just gawks at the scratches adorning the toned back of the older girl. Not anything too deep to be concerned about but still obvious enough to a pair of lingering eyes. A tad of guilt runs through Jieqiong as she reminds herself to apply some ointment to the poor back later on.

"Yes, I'm awake. The other girls should be too," Nayoung continues talking with their manager.

"Of course, we'll be practicing hard today."

"Yes, yes we won't exhaust ourselves."

"Okay, you two unnie. We'll see you later," Nayoung hangs up. "Are you done checking out my back Jieqiong-ah?" Nayoung asks, feeling a pair of eyes trailing behind her.

"Your back..." Jieqiong replies. "I'm so sorry."

"You think it's the first time I've had scratches?" Nayoung smirks. Jieqiong feels the heat rush up to her cheeks as she blushes a deep shade of red, fingers trailing up and down the toned area. Nayoung shivered at the touch, remembering where those fingers have been.

"Speaking of which, you were amazing last night," Nayoung acknowledges, "as usual." God, the things Nayoung does to Jieqiong will be the death of her. Jieqiong s her arms around the older and snuggled into the back of the latter's neck. 

"You weren't too bad either. In fact, you get an A," Jieqiong whispered into her ear. Nayoung just groans at the hot breath against her ears, which are surprisingly quite sensitive. Obviously, the younger would know this very well.

"An A? Just an A? Not an A+?" Nayoung feigns offence in an attempt to maintain the between the two young girls. Nayoung may look like a socially awkward buddha. However, she definitely knows how to use her words when she's comfortable with someone. Perhaps a bit too comfortable.

"Well, show me what an A+ is and I might just reevaulate your performance," Jieqiong replies with soft kisses along the column of the older's neck.

The kisses felt all too good and holy , thinking is such a hard thing to do right now. Responsibility? What's that?

Unfortunately, the leader within her is screaming and the word 'resist' is being repeated over and over.  Snapping out of her trance, Nayoung abruptly stands up in all her glory and Jieqiong, despite confused at the sudden resistance, simply gawks at that god-like body.

"Get changed. We'll be late for practice," Nayoung says in a somewhat teasing tone. Jieqiong stays silent, still in a state of daze.

"Oh, and about the scratches. Don't feel bad about them. It's a sign," Nayoung continues.

"A sign that what?" Jieqiong replies.

"A sign that I'm doing a very good job." With that, Nayoung left with a proud smirk.

______________________________________________________

The Black Widow choreography had always a favorite for Jieqiong. It was elegant and smooth. Sharp but not overly powerful. It was beautiful in its simplicity. Plus, the girls looked so empowering whilst dancing along with the music. It just fits the song so perfectly. Said dance is the exact choreography everyone was rehearsing today. "To make sure there are no mistakes," Jieqiong remembered one of their trainers said. 

However, the young girl found it surprisingly difficult to focus. She didn't make any huge mistakes. Just a few small stumbles here and there and not having the correct angle for certain arm movements. Nothing a little bit of concentration can't fix and a slight glare from the choreographer. But even concentrating was proving to be quite a mission for the Chinese girl.

It wasn't until she realised that she was not focusing on herself in the mirror. She was focusing on Nayoung, wearing that tank top and those long legs in her beloved Adidas tights. Not that Jieqiong was complaining. It really showed off the older's figure, but it was also seriously distracting. If only they were just friends. If only.

"Okay, let's take a break girls! Before, some of us lose their focus completely!" The choreographer said to everyone, though Jieqiong felt that it was aimed entirely at her.

Jieqiong took a large swig from her water bottle, hoping that the cool liquid will calm her system down. But the sight of Nayoung stretching the muscles in her arms and shoulders was enough to make the younger girl's mouth water.

It wasn't until she saw the way that Minkyeong put her arms around the leaders waist that made Jieqiong snap out her trance. And then she realised; Nayoung and her technically aren't official. No one ever popped the question. They never even really brought up the topics of feelings.

Feelings.

Does Nayoung even have feelings for her? Jieqiong's feelings were a no brainer. Even though she always suppressed and denied the feelings she had for the older girl, she has always had a slight crush on the leader. Maybe it was the fact that they trained together since they were teenagers. Maybe it was being each other's emotional pillars throughout their trainee lives. Maybe it was going through Produce 101 and IOI together. Maybe it was the fact that they logically should fit together perfectly. A stone buddha and a hyperactive beagle. A match made in heaven right? Maybe it was the extreme jealousy when she saw other girls being clingy or simply just interacting with Nayoung. She doesn't know. But what she does know is that these feelings have always been there and they're never going to go away. Especially, with their current relationship.

Jieqiong remembers their first time, but she doesn't really know why it started and why it didn't stop.

The tension has always been there, that's a fact. Jieqiong does consider herself attracted to the same , despite trying to suppress it in the past. However, that tension changed into something more. Something great yet frustrating. This 'thing' between has been going on since the IOI days and changed the listener-receiver relationship the two had. More specifically, the small break after the Whatta Man era. 

*Flashback*

It was late at night. The dorm was close to being empty. Chungha was heading with some friends for the night, Somi was visitng family and same with Sohye. Doyeon and Yoojung already passed out on their beds. Probably on the same bed too, but let's not go there.

Nayoung was on the couch trying to sober up a little from end of promotions celebrations. Some of the managers ordered drinks and Nayoung being one of the older members had one. Knowing that she was a lightweig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter