One shot

You Got a Little...

" Come on, hyung! Please!" V urges, holding Jin's soft hand and displaying his most persuasive pout at him. " I really want ice cream. Wonhae manhi manhi!"

 

" Oh? You know nae pi ttam nunmel?" Jin raises an eyebrow. V ignores him and whines again, blinking his eyelashes and protruding his bottom lip. 

 

" Ohh.. all right." Jin rolls his eyes, mouth curving upwards when V squeaks and fist bumps. V grins from ear to ear and pulls Jin to his feet, screaming a thank you and doing aegyo as he brings them to the door.

 

They put on their jackets and close the door behind them, walking towards the direction to their nearest Dunkin Donuts. V glances at Jin who's currently has a neutral expression and is looking ahead and starts to pout again. He slings an arm around his Hyung shoulder making Jim jump in his arm due of to the close proximity.

 

" Ah- you scared me!" Jin yelps, but sighs in Vs comforting hold, glancing momentarily at V to meet a sly grin and quickly looking away. " Brat."

 

V purses his lips, nuzzling his head  on Jin's head and readjusting his arm on his Hyung shoulder. " Really?"

 

Jin nods, ignoring the heart that was trying to jump out of his chest and just leans into V embrace.

 

" Hyung, do you think plants are always bored all the time since they just stand and do nothing?"

 

Jin smiles at the random question, hand raising to fiddle with the hand that was on his shoulder as he leans his head on V shoulder. " Mm... Just because we can't see it doesn't mean they're not doing anything."

 

" Maybe their talking to eachother all the time. Like anyeonghaeseyo, I'm tree. Who are you? " Taehyung clears his throat and shift his tone of voice. " Im also tree. What's up, bud?"

 

He turns back to his former voice and glares. " What you mean 'bud'! I'm fully grown tree!"

 

Jin laughs and Taehyung smiles too. Staring at at his red Hyung, he couldn't help nuzzle his nose into his cheek making Jin even warmer. Jin blinks, taking in a sharp breathe and cupping his face as he glances  away, a smile on his red face.

 

" Ahh, Hyung~ You're so cute!"

 

His heart skips a beat and he breaks away from Vs hold and starts staggering towards the end of the sidewalk.  " H- hey what does on tree say to another tree who was standing up on a bad date..."

 

Taehyung raises an eyebrow, cupping a hand behind his ear as a cue to go on. 

 

"Don't leaf!" Jin says, giggling hysterically and jumping around. 

 

" Ah- chinjja!" Taehyung pouts, crossing his arms and then proceeding to grab the nook of Jin collar to bring him close. Jin ignores Vs gaze, head lowering and V frowns again.

 

" How come you never look at me when I look at you?" V whispers and Jin suddenly breaks away, face still lowered. 

 

" Ah the lights green, we can go now!" Jin says.

 

They cross and soon enter the Dunkin Donuts, Jin blessing the store for playing Fire in the background and they soon got their ice cream. After small talk with the cashier and placing their orders, V got strawberry ice cream and Jin tried out ramen flavor ice. Jin had unfortunately lost rocks paper and scissors so he had no choice. After that, they exited the store and started walking back in the direction of their dorm.

 

" Hahaha. Enjoy your ice cream!" V narrows his eyes, face breaking into a grin.

 

" I'm older than you. Stop teasing me!" Jin frowns at Taehyung, not truly upset but pretending to be.

 

" Ah sorry, hyung." Taehyung swallows when he sees his Hyung take a hesitant of the serving, eyes momentarily staring at his plump lips. " How is it?"

 

" So good," Jin chirps happily, humming as he bites a ridiculous amount into his mouth. 

 

" Aish, hyung. You have a little.." Jin blinks, eyes shutting and eyebrows knitting for a second when he feel V thumb graze his lip. His heart skips a beat, reopening his eyes and seeing V put the same thumb in his mouth, his eyes narrowed and a smirk on his face.

 

" Mmm.. you were right."

 

" A-about what?" Jin blinks , snapping away from his daze.

 

" It is pretty good!" V nods in a approval, head snapping back to look in front of him as they cross the street. 

 

" Ahhh- eat yours before it melts!"