Prologue

It's a Wild Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Mr. Byun,

My name is Dr. Kim Junmyeon and I write to you from M’juma National Park on behalf of Protectors of Conservation and Wildlife. We are an organization that works with National Parks in Africa to research endemic species and increase awareness of habitat conservation.  

Unfortunately, our branch is currently in need of funds in order to continue our work, and we hope to find donors who could possibly aid our research and conservation practices in M'juma. This park is especially important in terms of wildlife because of all its unique species that cannot be found anywhere else on the planet.

As you are the CEO of a renowned nature and travel magazine and have publicly expressed your passion for wildlife conservation on several occasions, we are hoping that you can aid our cause to preserve Mjuma's unique species. Any amount of monetary aid would be much appreciated for our conservation efforts.

As a token of good faith from our organization to your company, we cordially invite you and any other representatives of your magazine to visit our facilities and experience the National Park. We hope to show you the importance of our research, and how your donation can help us make a difference.

Please, do let me know if you are interested in accepting our offer so that we can coordinat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter