ONE

Stalker Girl

Taeyeon's POV

I'm dreaming about my big crush Choi Siwon. When he kissing my lips and me kissed him back. His soft lips touching mind with his hands at my waist. I really love this feeling and his left hand is massaging my and it's very ticklish. Then, his going to ed his pants suddenly he's gone and my eyes become blurred. I realised it's only dream. ! i curse myself. Argh! My headache. Someone slap my face while said wake up! and when i saw my sister is on top of me, my eyes widened. 

"Wake up! Wake up! Get your lazy up NOW! ." She said while still slapping my face. "Y-YAH! Get off!." I said to her while push her off to the ground so I can stand up. She's smiled like idiot. The, I'll go to bathroom for shower. After showering, I'm changes to my school outfits. And, I'm heading downstair for having breakfast. 

"Umma, I'm done! I'm going now. Love you umma!" I bid my umma and don't forget to kissed my umma cheeks. "Okay, sweety.. Take care and love you too." She said while kissed my forehead. 

===== ===== ====

>> SKIP FORWARD << [She's at school now]

==== ====== =====

When I walking alone at hallway, some student greeting me while smiled. I just give them fake smiled. I think they just fake. They want just to be friend with me so they will be popular. Eww~ I'm not a but when you are my hater, I will kick your hahaha. I'm just warning okay!

I saw some student here but soemone caught my attention. That strange girl who was staring at me. She's beautiful with her brown eyes, thin lips, kissable lips, her curve body. "What the hell! What I'm thinking? Arghh. Just relax, calm."I said to myself. 

When she caught me staring her, she smirked at me. I looked away and leave her. Then I walking to go to parking while said to myself, Urghh! .. I hate this day!. When I arrived at my Yuri's houce. She's my bestfriend. I knocked on the door of her house until she opened it. After that, I entered her house and asked her day. 'Hey Yul, How are you today?." I asked her while smiled. "Good and your? and is there any problem with you Taenggo?." She asked worried. 

 

-------------

Sorry guys~ I'm continued tomorrow okay babe? sis? bro? hehehe.. loveyou :*