Shot

Game over

P.o.V. Jb

He's been shot!“, Kookie screamed and just then the others arrived, most of them carrying Namjoon or calming Jin.

How did this happen?“, I asked as I looked around the little 'camp', searching for an first aid kit(kat... Ok sry XD. This is serious... very serious...).

Well he saved Jin and then he got shot because it was the wrong choice in that weird guys opinion“, Kookie said.

Okay. Is it a clean shot or is the bullet still in his body?“, I asked. „It's important because I am sure that we won't be able to get the bullet out“.

It went straight trough“, Namjoon said. His breathing was heavy and he looked like he was in a lot of pain.

Well, he has been shot so it kind of makes sense that he would be in pain.

I found a first aid kid and went back to Namjoon. The others had placed him in one of the seven tents. Jin was sitting next to him, crying and holding his hand. Namjoon on the other hand smiled at Jin.

He probably wants to comfort Jin. I smiled. Kookie was right. They would be a great couple.

I kneeled down beside Jin. He looked up at me and thanked me for getting the first aid kit.

No problem“, I said smiling.

Jin? Could you get a bowl of water?“.

Sure“, Jin said and let go of Namjoons hand. He stood up and made a few steps but than he turned around and pressed a kiss on Rap Mons cheek before getting out of the tent.

Namjoon was blushing and smiling like an idiot.

Ok, they are the perfect couple.

After a few moments Jimin entered the tent and gave me a bowl of water.

Jin hyung asked me to bring you the water“, he said, then bowed and left the tent.

I started cleaning Rap Mons wound and bandaged it.


 

P.o.V: Jimin

Hopefully Jb can help Namjoon hyung“, Kookie said. I nodded.

I hope he's going to be okay. I nervously bit my lip and hoped that Jaebum could really help Namjoon.

Don't worry to much Jimin“.

I slightly jumped as I heard Sugas low voice, especially because he was so close. I turned around and saw Suga standing right behind me.

Don't scare me hyung!“, I whined and hit his chest softly with my fists. He took a hold of my wrists and looked me right in the eyes.

Stop acting like this“, he said but his voice was soft.

Like what?“. I was a bit confused. Did I do something wrong?

Stop acting like you're cute“, he said and leaned in.

Hyung..?“, I asked but was cut off.

 

Hey guys! So I am still alive and stuff and yeah... sorry that the chepters always are this short but it seems more when you write it. I hope you enjoyed reading. Bye ^^

 

~not edited~ (sorry for any spelling mistakes or if something does not make sense. English is NOT my native language)