(_|_)

Triggered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-*-

 

“Taeyeon has a gun and Hyoyeon is her property. Solve the life lesson.”

 

“One question. Why does Taeyeon unnie have a gun though?” 

 

“Because–Ugh, let me show you. Pay close attention.” Sooyoung walked away from the clueless Seohyun and approached a group of girls that were enjoying their meals at that moment. 

 

Seohyun saw how Sooyoung was giving money to one of them while discussing something. She also noticed them to be pointing at Hyoyeon, who was busy cleaning a table not too far from them. By the time Sooyoung was already done talking with the girls and with one of them raising up their hand to call for Hyoyeon, Seohyun began to feel uneasy.

 

“Unnie, what did you just do?” She asked just as Sooyoung returned back to her.

 

“Commencing a limited edition entertainment in 3, 2–” Sooyoung pointed towards the group’s direction. “1.”

 

Hyoyeon was seen talking to the group of girls that Sooyoung approached earlier. The nearest girl to Hyoyeon slowly begins to caress the waiter’s hand, much to Seohyun’s surprise but to Sooyoung’s content. Hyoyeon however was keeping her professional, she smoothly remove the girl’s hand away from her but they ended up entwining fingers as the girl was stubborn to release. 

 

“What the–”

 

“And here comes the triggered girlfriend.” Sooyoung nudged at the younger one in excitement whilst pointing an obviously jealous Taeyeon who was actually watching the whole scene from the cash register. 

 

When Taeyeon arrived at the table, she took a hold of Hyoyeon’s arm and pulled out a gun from her apron, causing a commotion around them as well. Seohyun was taken aback just like the other customers around them while Sooyoung was only snickering beside her. 

 

“Unnie, we gotta do something!” Seohyun said in panicky.

 

“No, it’s alright.” Sooyoung replied calmly but her expression changed once the group of girls were pointing at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter