I Find Solace

In Your Arms

The world we live in is different.
 Do you think by being together is really happiness?

A dream? 


The faint streak of sunlight peeked through the curtains. The wam breeze of summer air passed by the open windows right below the ceiling. 

  Slowly, Taehyung opened his eyes, willing the sleepiness go away as he glanced at the alarm clock beside him. It was already six in the morning and he should get up so he could prepare breakfast and maybe packed some lunch for Jungkook. The younger seemed to work nonstop these days that he sometimes forgot to eat. It worried Taehyung. Although Jungkook would assured him that he'll be fine, Taehyung can't help it. How could he not? It's part of his nature. It's an omega thing to worry others. Especially for the well-being of his husband. His alpha
 
   Taehyung has a little difficulty wiggling out of Jungkook's strong grip around his waist. The younger stirred a bit but when Taehyung succeedingly pulled himself of their bed, quietly he padded unto the next room where their son was sound asleep. 

   It's been almost two years since then.There were a lot of things going on before they decided to get married. Many disagreed, mocked them and even scoffed at their decision. But it didn't matter. 

 "As long as we're together, nothing matters," was what Jungkook promised to him when the alpha got down on his knees, asking for Taehyung to be his forever. Jungkook placed a kiss on Taehyung's belly after answering a teary "Yes!" to his proposal. "I will protect you both no matter what. I promise you that."

  Now two years after, Taehyung has never been happier. Living with Jungkook was nothing knew. They've been dating for three years prior and were even friends since middle school. Basically they were already married. Just like how their friends pointed out. But still, everyday is a new experience for Taehyung. Especially since after Jungkook will go out for work, Taehyung won't be alone at home. Baby Hoseok will be with him the whole day after all. 

  Taehyung placed a light kiss on his baby's head, smiling when the little one seemingly purred. 

----

   "Tetee~," Baby Hoseok babbled gleefully when Taehyung looked at him. He was packing Jungkook his lunch daintily.

   "Yes, Baby?" 

  The baby squeeled when Taehyung fed him his carrots. Surprisingly, baby Hoseok was not picky today. At least somebody's happy. "Oooh, I'm glad you like the carrots. Didn't you, baby?" Taehyung cooed relentlessly just as Jungkook rounded up the kitchen to sip on his coffee and grab a toast of bread. 
  
   "Aren't you eating your breakfast?" Taehyung asked, turning around to fix Jungkook's tie. "You should learn how to tie this, you know. Watch what I'm doing so you will learn." The omega mumbled but still working on tying the alpha's tie. 

  Jungkook chuckled then. He placed a kiss on Taehyung's nose, earning a small crinkle that makes Jungkook's heart flutter everytime Taehyung does it. "But I want you to fix it for me. And I love watching you. You're prettier than my tie."

  Taehyung blushed at that furiously, ducking his head to cover hia reddening face. "Why are you like that?" He mumbled shyly. 

  Baby Hoseok giggled at their exchange, although without knowing what they're doing, but the baby seemed to understand them. The power of bond really. 

  "Well, somebody's had their good night sleep, aren't you baby~?" Jungkook cooed at the little one, who was babbling nonsensically at his father. Jungkook laughed at him fondly, ruffling the baby's hair softly before leaving a peck on his cheeks.  

  "You're going to be late for your work now, Kookie. Better say good bye to Hoseokie for now," Taehyung padded towards the two, lifting the baby into his arms as they made their way towards the entrance of their door. Jungkook pouted a bit, mumbling something like hating office works and he rather play with Seokie whole day. Taehyung chuckled lightly before giving Jungkook a peck on his cheeks. 

   "Is that all I get? Oh man, I can't finish work with just that you know. Come on, Tae, just one more? Please?" Jungkook jutted his bottom lip, going full on his aegyo. 

  Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully. If he hadn't known it; Jungkook is just plainly a child behind that cool, charismatic Alpha front of his. Thankfully, when it comes to Taehyung, Jungkook was all soft and cuddly and sweet. He would never use his dominance to Taehyung unless needed. Which is literally closer to none really. And Taehyung is always grateful to Jungkook for that. 

  So Taehyung leaned in, placing a quick kiss on Jungkook's lips. Baby Hoseok made a grabby hand, too so Jungkook bowed lower until his cheek is closer to the baby so Hoseok could also give him a messy peck. Jungkook ruffled his hair fondly and gave Taehyung a lingering kiss before getting his keys. 

 "You're going to the hospital right? I'll finish work before noon so we could grab lunch together. Swing by the office later?" Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead as the older nodded. "See you later, darling."

  "I'll just bring the lunchboxes then. See you. Take care."

  "Hoseok-ah, be a good boy while daddy's gone, okay?"The baby makes a giggling noise at that.

  "I love you, Tae. Bye." Jungkook grabbed his briefcase and headed out for the door. 

  Even after all these years, those three words will always make Taehyung's heart stutter. Everytime Jungkook whispered those words to him, Taehyung can't help it but feel like exploding. So he smiled brightly, waving a hand and lovingly recocheted those exact words to Jungkook. 

  "I love you too, Kookie. See you later."

---

   Taehyung hummed as he folded the clean laundry. Hoseok was playing with his stuffed toys by his side. The TV was on although Taehyung's focus was not on it. 

    Apparently, Park Shin Hye's father is the former minister and her brother is a current legislative leader...

  The news caught Taehyung's attention. The caption says that the well-known actress was found to be an omega despite her entire family being alphas by the roots. Many reporters were curious about this case. Some speculated that said actress was just adopted because clearly, there's no way for an omega to be born with alpha parents, right? 

  Taehyung scoffed at it. How ridiculous. In a world where your status tells you where you belong, who you are, what is your worth, it was really unfair for some people. People who are born as omegas were unfortunate, that's what they all say. Because omegas are the lowest rank. They're weak. They ought to stay inside the house because they can't withstand the pressure in work. Being mighty, strong and dependable. That's an alpha's character. 

 But somehow, even if there are a lot of anti-prejudice sentiment about same marriage, there are still those close-minded people who really liked to stick noses on other's business. Same marriage is still mocked behind their backs. People would snicker at those male omegas who had the ability to get pregnant and give birth. That's ridiculous! So out of conformity. 

 Whatever. Conformity's suffocating. Someday it will choke you to death even without you knowing about it. 

    Park Shin Hye was a brilliant actress though. Omega or not. What matter's is that she works hard. As expected of an omega to-

   The TV was turned off. Taehyung looked at Hoseok now sitting on his lap, giggling when he pressed the off button of the remote control. 

 "Teteeee~~♡" the baby squeeled. Taehyung chuckled and hugged his baby tightly. 

   "Hoseokie is such a good boy!"he exclaimed happily. 

 That's right. No matter what people says, Taehyung would not be affected anymore. Thinking useless things would only give you headache. Jungkook would always say that to him. 

   "Come on, baby boy. Let's take a bath so we could go to Papa, okay?"

  Hoseok giggled. "Mm!"

---


  The aroma of coffee wafted throughout the whole office as Min Yoongi, Jungkook's consultant and senior in high school made his way towards the younger. 

   "It looks like things go well with your new neighbors," Yoongi plopped down on the leather couch in front of Jungkook, sipping his coffee with a satisfied hum. 

  "Right? But somehow, I'm the one getting funny looks," Jungkook stopped typing at his laptop, sighing heavily as he think back of those annoying nosy neighbors looking at their way whenever he went out with Taehyung and Hoseok. "I mean, I don't care if those looks are thrown at me. But with Taehyung," Jungkook stopped for a breath.
  
  Yoongi eyed him silently. He's been friends with the both of them that he treated them mostly like his own brothers. Right, he knew the struggle. Even though he's also an alpha, he somehow understands how Jungkook must have felt. His older brother was also an omega. People would pity his hyung, mock him and even bully him when he was still in school. People like those scums are nothing but a piece of trash Yoongi just wanted to stamp on. 

  "Prejudice towards omegas," Jungkook started. His eyes went dark for a moment, face devoid of emotions before a devilish smirk form around his lips. "If only I had noticed it sooner, everyone of those scums should all just die. "

 Yoongi chuckled lowly, shaking his head before patting the younger's shoulder. "Stop making that face anymore. You've got a kid now. Just focus on them. Ignore those ers. "

  Jungkook laughed breathily. "Right. I know." 

  "Ya! You still need to finish your work by noon. You said Tae would swing by here. I won't let you get out of here easily if you won't finish them," Yoongi huffed as he snatched Jungkook's phone out of his hand. "I know your family looks lovely but try to focus on work first, you brat."

   "It'll be a breeze, don't worry hyung. I'm feeling energized now. So will you please give me back my phone please?" Jungkook unlocked his phone again, just as Taehyung's and Hoseok's smiling faces, candidly shot a day before, came into view. 

  "It's only a family when those two are smiling," Jungkook whispered fondly, eyes looking at his family's photo lovingly. 

  "You really have changed," Yoongi muttered behind a smile before retreating to his own office. "I'm expecting the papers by noon, though."

  Jungkook smiled and nodded. "I will."

   ---

  "Waa, he's skin is so smooth~"

"His cheeks are so fluffy, I wanna bite them!"

  "His hair is so silky. Oh my gosh, he's so cute!!"

"Woah! He looked like Big Boss, isn't he? Look at that cute mole under his chin!"

 The staffs were bustling around baby Hoseok when Taehyung and him arrived on Jungkook's office. The younger was already preparing the car on the basement. 

  Yoongi walked towards Taehyung who was eying his baby a little further from him. Hoseok was sitting on one of the office's wheely chair. He was quiet the whole time while people swarm around him. Taehyung smiled fondly. 

 "Hey, Taehyungie, it's great to see you," Yoongi gave the younger a side hug as he eyed his godson, too. "God, they're surrounding him like an idol."

  "Nope, more like a toy," a familiar voice came in closer. Taehyung turned around to see Jimin shuffling closer to him too. "Hey, Tae. How are 'ya?"

  "Been good. It's great to see you too Jiminnie. And you too Yoongi-hyung," Taehyung smiled at them both then the three turned towards the ever growing crowd around the baby. 

  "I'm really sorry for the commotion here, Taehyungie," Yoongi mumbled under his breath. 

Taehyung shook his head still smiling. "No, it's been a while since I visited after all. I missed seeing you two."

   Jimin awwed at that but just then , Hoseok started to sniffle, fat tears pooling around his eyes. Taehyung walked towards him instantly. The omega lowered his arms for Hoseok to reach when his shoulder bag slipped out of his arms. 

   "Taetae, be careful with your things," Jimin chuckled lightly. 

  "I-I'm sorry!" Taehyung squeeked. 

  "It's okay, Taehyung-ssi. I got it." One of the staff started picking up Taehyung's things when he gasped then exclaimed, "You're an omega, Taehyung-ssi?! Ah, I-I'm really sorry for saying something so rude just then!"

   Some of the staffs gasped slowly. Taehyung froze at that. He looked around and saw the shocked face of Jungkook's co-workers. Panic started to bubble inside him that his hands started to get clammy. Hoseok was his shirt, whimpering. 

  I have to act normal. They are all Jungkookie's co-worker. I don't need to humiliate him in front of his staffs. 

  Taehyung inhaled silently then turned towards the flustered staff, smile still lingers on his face. "It's okay. You didn't say anything wrong. Yes, I'm an omega. I'm not hiding it and Jungkook is my partner. Hoseokie here," Taehyung squeezed his baby in his arms who smiled glowingly at him, " is our precious baby boy."


   Jimin strutted towards the still panicking worker. He hold the poor office worker by his ear and guided him back to his cubicle. "You really should know how to shut your goddamn mouth up, understand?"

  The staff nodded vigorously and after bowing ninety degrees to Taehyung and mumbling an apology, Jungkook appeared. He looked at the staff and Jimin questioningly but shrugged. 

 "What happened?" He asked Yoongi who just shrugged at him. Hoseok sniffled again so Jungkook went over to his son. 

  "Papaaa~"

  "Aww, why is our baby boy crying? Are you hungry now? Shall we go out now?" Jungkook took Hoseok into his arms, then kissed Taehyung's forehead right in front of his office. Taehyung blushed, thinking of what Jungkook did but surprisingly, the staffs seemed not to care much to the older's relief. 

  "You go now, Kook. I'll handle things from here. I'll just call you when I need something," Yoongi shooed them out of the building to which Jungkook happily take. He held Hoseok with his right arm while interlacing his left with Taehyung. "Let's go?"

 Taehyung squeezed the alpha's hand then nodded happily. "Let's go."

  And they make their way out of the building.

---
    After an exhausting day outside, from having unexpected picnic lunch by the lake and wandering around the park, Hoseok was already asleep when they made their way home. 

  Taehyung placed the baby on his crib, brushing hair away from his face and leaned in to kiss under Hoseok's chin to where a cute little mole resided. Taehyung smiled fondly after muttering "cute". 

   "You sure like that mole," Jungkook said quietly behind Taehyung. The younger was leaning by the bedroom door, tie loose around his neck and two buttond open already. Taehyung turned around then, smiling at his husband lovingly. 

  "When people say he looked like you, I was really happy." 

"He's our child," Jungkook pointed out softly. 

  "That's exactly why. I carried him inside my belly for nine months. It'e enough for me." Taehyung carressed the baby's face and placed a feather light kiss on his forehead. 

  "Do it to me too," Jungkook exclaimed. Taehyung looked at him funnily when the alpha pouted. "Come on."

  "What are you saying now?" The omega chuckled as he made his way towards the alpha. Jungkook instinctively s his arms around Taehyung's slim waist. He breathed in his husband's scent. Strawberry and jasmine. So sweet. So addicting. So his

  Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung'e cheek. Nuzzling the older's side face lovingly until their lips were less than an inch apart. 

  "Even though it's the same hand parting Hoseok's hair and the same lips kissing Hoseok, I like how when it comes to me, they became ." Jungkook whispered just as he closed the gap between them. 

  Taehyung whimpered, feeling Jungkook's warm lips pressed up against his. "Jungkook-what are you ta-talking about?" Taehyung struggled as he gasped for air. The younger released him momentarily who looked at him, dark eyes boring into his soul. Taehyung tried not to squirm. 

  "Haven't you noticed? That staff was hitting on you?" Jungkook spun Taehyung around. The latter gaspes as he felt Jungkook's hand carressing his stomach underneath his shirt. 

 "J-Jungkook, w-what are you d-doing?" Taehyung stuttered just when the alpha's hand started to go down slowly until it ghosted above his clothed . "K-kook!"

 "Answer me properly, Tae," slowly he rubbed Taehyung's earning a strained moan from the omega. 

 "N-no. He was not hi-hitting on me," Taehyung moaned again when Jungkook started kissing the shell of his ears. 

  "Hmm? Really? Ah, you were being subservient again, weren't you?" Jungkook started popping out Taehyung's button jeans and palmed him through his boxers. 

 "O-oh my god," Taehyung moaned again. "S-stop it. Hose-seokie will wake up s-soon. I-I still have chores t-to do."

  But Jungkook palmed him relentlessly, kissing Taehyung's jaw. His other hand guided his head to his side so Jungkook could properly kiss him. It's so good when the alpha felt Taehyung melt under his touch. It was so addictive to know that his every touch makes Taehyung go pliant. 

 Suddenly, the urge to be possessive strengthen. Jungkook pushed the long hair on Taehyung's neck to reveal that one mark. That one precious mark that signifies that Taehyung is his. All his. He looked at it appreciatively then at it. Taehyung gasped at the feeling. 

 "You have a bad habit of wo-worrying too much, Kookie."

 "The only thing I'm worried is about your pheromones. He was leering at you," Jungkook prod a finger around Taehyung's slicked rim. He was already wet. 

   "S-stop teasing me. I only be-belong to you. You know that." Taehyung mewled when Jungkook pushed his finger in and out. He kissed the mark behind Taehyung's neck, laving it up then kissed Taehyung's ear before whispering, "Remember, Taehyung. Your everything belongs to me."

  I love you... 

---

   The sun was high up in the sky when Hoseok groggily opened his sleep crusted eyes. He looked around sleepily and squeeled when he saw his Tetee's sleeping face. He crawled towards him but was lifted by his Papa. Hoseok giggled when Jungkook nuzzled his tummy.

  "Hey there, big guy. Tetee is still sleeping so just play with Papa for a while, okay?" Jungkook cooed at his son who was giggling excitedly. 

   Hoseok lied on Jungkook's chest silently then. He ruffled the baby's hair then mumbled, "Hey Hoseok-ah, did you cry last time because you knew Tetee is hurting?"

  Hoseok looked up curiously but squeeled again. Jungkook chuckled fondly then kissed Hoseok's button nose. "Let's protect Tetee alright? You'll be Tetee and Papa's little hero, understand?"

  Hoseok's eyes twinkle and Jungkook thought he saw the baby nodding his head, as if understanding what he's trying to say. Jungkook hugged him tightly, sighing happily as he looked over Taehyung's sleeping figure, who turned around to face them but was still sleeping. Jungkook brushed away Taehyung's bangs and carresed his cheeks lovingly. 

  "And of course, I'll protect the two of you from anything. I promise you that."

  Taehyung stirred lightly and smiled in his sleep as he dreams of his family.