Chapter 1

This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hurt, pain, regrets and sad is all combine together is what Jessica and Tiffany are feeling. The rain keep pouring and wetting their clothes but none of that can wash away the despair feeling that they feels. 


‘Taeyeon is gone’


People start to leave the graveyard and Taeyeon’s funeral is done, but Jessica and Tiffany stay and keep staring at the ground that just buried their Taeyeon, Jessica’s Taengoo and Tiffany’s Taetae. 


Yuri come and holding their shoulders, asking them to come home, but they not moving. So Yoona and Sooyoung come and slowly drag them away from the graveyards, away from Taeyeon.


Inside the car, Jessica start shaking, and get out from the car, she running toward Teayeon’s grave and digging the ground with her bare hand, trying to see if Taeyeon really down there, Seohyun run and hug her but Jessica push Seohyun away and start digging again while mumbling “She’s not here She’s not here” Hyoyeon pull Jessica up and holding both her shoulder “Sica Stop, Please stop. She’s gone, She really Gone, Im sorry”


“No, That’s not her, She should be waiting right now, she should be working right now, That’s not Taeyeon, Hyoyeon ah, Please don’t lie, Please say that she is fine, That she is waiting for me”
“Sica, Im sorry, Taeyeon is waiting, but not here, She will always waiting for you but Sica ah, You have to let her go, She’s gone” Hyoyeon hugging Sica tightly and sobbing quietly “ She’s Gone Sica, Im sorry”


With that Jessica start wailing while calling Taeyeon name

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************


Tiffany walked inside Taeyeon’s room. Touching slowly anything she can reach, still feeling numb and absentminded, she stopped at the bed and just staring. Yuri and Yoona are watching with sad eyes and hurt but they don’t know how to console Tiffany so they let her. 


Still staring at the bed, Tiffany don’t know what she should do. Sit? Lay? What she even doing here? Why she even here. Suddenly tears falls and she start feeling so hurt and she grab Taeyeon’s pillow and hug it. The familiar scent is still there make her ache more and she start sobbing hardly until she’s fall asleep on Taeyeon’s bed.


“Fany ahh~, Don’t Go, I need you”


“Fany ahh, can you come here”


“Fany ahh, can you not going?”


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter