1/1 INFO

♡ Searching for RP Partner: 1x1

 

If you've gotten this far, Hi. I guess you're interested!

 

 

Just in advance, the groups I'm comfortable roleplaying are BTS, B.A.P and GOT7. If it's anyone else, I'm still likely to do them if I feel as though I know them well enough, I wouldn't want to disappoint you otherwise.

 

PLATFORMS: KAKAOTALK/LINE.

 

GENRE: Slice of Life; Realism, Fluff, , Boyfriend.

 

Here's a little bit about the RP style(s) that I normally do:

 

A *insert bias here* X You RP.

 

I've mainly done these in the past. With this, I would roleplay your bias for you. This means that you would play as yourself, not as an original character. In return, I would like it if you would roleplay my bias for me. It'd just be like talking to your bias, really. That's what the RP is intended for. It's just harmless fun and I mean, who wouldn't want to talk to their bias?

 

Details:

 

Since you'll be playing as yourself, It'd be cool if you kept to your character; However, if you wanted to tweak things about yourself- nothing is impossible. That's the fun part about it all! It's roleplay. You may be shy in real life, but would like to play as a confident or outgoing version of yourself. That's totally fine! The personality you give yourself is completely up to you! Your bias won't judge. Change as little or as much as you would like! Talking to your bias will be easy, I promise. It can be plotted, yes. I love plots- But, if you're just looking for someone to talk to that's fine as well! You may want your Bias as a friend, a boyfriend or just a shoulder to lean on. I'm more than capable of just going with the flow with things. It can literally just be texting with your bias if that's what you want.

 

IDOL X IDOL RP

 

I've done a few of these, too. I'm not a very avid girl group fan, I'm sorry, so if anything- I'm more likely to do a or straight pairing. I'm a /straight fanfic writer on a different account, so I'm comfortable with both. I won't do YURI roleplay, ever. I'm completely open to pairings, I ship literally almost everything. Like I said earlier, I'm most comfortable with the groups BTS, B.A.P and GOT7. This isn't to say that I won't do other idol's, though. This is just who I'm most comfortable roleplaying as. If you let me know who you were wanting me to FC as, I will let you know whether I feel as though I am capable of taking on their character or not. I normally like to know a lot about them before I take them on, just incase I get their personality wrong. That is something we can talk about together, though. Normally with IDOL X IDOL, I really like paragraphed plotline roleplaying. That's just personal preferance.

 

Plots for either RP styles are something we can talk about before we begin!

 

SO, If you've read this far and you now would like to be my RP partner, please comment below or send me a message!

LINE | hobihajima

​​​​KKT | jungfckinhoseok

I'm looking forward to killing time, haha.