Final

Pick... Is it Me or Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 'hyung-line' of Wanna One members are shooting for Hite in a studio room. It was extremely hot weather and the studio was not helping much either, so everyone was literally fanning themselves to cool down. Jisung was sitting on a chair also fanning, not because of the heat but to Daniel and Sungwoo. They were standing in front of the monitor to see their result. Sungwoo was sweating a lot, and patting his forehead. Then there is Daniel, next to him and wiping the sweat of Sungwoo in a very affectionate way. Sungwoo glanced next to his side and Daniel smiled at him. Sungwoo then affectionately gave the younger a light pat on the . They were looking at the monitor again, laughing and Daniel with his elbow on Sungwoo's shoulder.

Jisung was jealous because lately, Daniel had been spending more time with Sungwoo than with him. That was his Niellie right there and he was flirting with Sungwoo, in front of him. That is what Jisung sometime even wonder if Daniel loves Sungwoo more than him. Jisung frowned, fanning violently at himself.

"Why is it so hot in here?" Jisung said out loud to himself.

"Well it's more than 100 degrees out there." Minhyun said, pulling a chair next to him. "Mind if I join you, hyung?"

"You're already sitting, so why do you even ask?" Jisung said with irritation in his voice.

"And something tells me that our Jisung umma is having his PMS again?" Jaehwan teased.

"It's worse than just PMS." Sungwoon added and joined everyone else.

"Very funny, guys." Jisung rolled his eyes and crossed his legs.

"You know that we love you, hyung." Jaehwan said and he stood up, trying to hug Jisung.

"Don't touch me." Jisung snapped at him, but Jaehwan gave the older a side-hug anyway, and sat down.

"Let me guess, it's Daniel and Sungwoo again, isn't it?" Minhyun asked as he noticed that Jisung had been glaring at the OngNiel couple from the moment they stepped into this studio room.

"Aw, but OngNiel is precious." Sungwoon joked.

"Okay, if you guys are here to make fun of me then I suggest you leave me alone?" Jisung said, but these boys are not the type of listen to him anyway. He just sighed and gave up.

"Hyung, just glaring at them here is not going to do anything." Jaehwan said, "if you have problem with it, then you should just talk to them straight out."

"I agree with Jaehwan." Sungwoon said to the older.

"They don't even give me the time to be in between them." Jisung said, "what if Daniel doesn't love me anymore?"

"That is not true. I'm sure Daniel still loves you, but he didn't have the time." Sungwoon said.

"You keep avoiding him whenever he tried to talk to you." Jaehwan said.

"So, is it my fault?" Jisung asked.

"It's necessary no one's fault. There is just a misunderstanding and this happened naturally." Minhyun said, "maybe you can talk to him before going to bed tonight."

"What if I can't do it?" Jisung asked.

"You can do it." Sungwoon said, "I believe you, Jisung hyung."

"You been through many other obstacles before and you always had the way to solve it." Jaehwan said, "this is just another obstacle in relationship. You don't want to break-up with Daniel, do you?"

"I would never!" Jisung shook his head.

"Well then, you have it." Minhyun said, lightly patting Jisung on the shoulder. "You can do it, hyung."

"Thanks guys." Jisung said, smiling at s. "Even though you guys were teasing me, I understand that you guys did that in purpose."

"No problem. Anything for our Jisung umma." Jaehwan said with a wink.

That is when Jisung finally stood up from his chair and hugged Jaehwan. He literally squeezed the poor boy, didn't care about how they smell like at the moment. That is when Sungwoon and Minhyun also joined the boys for a playful hug, making them to lose their balance.

Jisung smiled and glanced at the direction of Daniel and Sungwoo. He did met eyes with Daniel at the younger smiled brightly at him and waved at him. Jisung only hope that everything will turn out better at the dorm with Daniel.

~~~~~

It was almost later at night when the older members return to the dorm. The younger members, Jihoon, Jinyoung and Woojin were awake. Daehwi and Guanlin was sleeping on the living room, but their eyes opened the moment they heard the door opening.

"Welcome back, hyungs." Daewhi said, rubbing his eyes with a yawn.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Guanlin bowed.

"Hey, you maknaes. Just woke up, huh?" Daniel went to the couch and sat between Daewhi and Guanlin.

Sungwoo also went to the couch and he just lay his body on top of the three boys, squeezing the poor boys. The two maknae and Daniel yelped at his weight. It was uncomfortable, but they were too lazy to even move around.

"Hyungs, did you eat dinner?" Woojin asked Daniel and Sungwoo.

"We didn't eat anything. I'm so hungry!" Sungwoo whined, holding his stomach.

"Daewhi made some curry. There are still a lot left for everyone in the pot." Jihoon said, pointing at the kitchen.

"Thanks, Jihoon." Daniel said to the younger one.

"Well then, goodnight." Woojin said to Sungwoo and Daniel. The two older boys nodded their head.

"I will be heading to bed as well." Jihoon said and went to his room.

Daewhi and Guanlin had fallen asleep again next to them on the couch. Sungwoo took out his phone and Daniel went close to him again to see what the older was looking at from the phone.

 

In the kitchen was Jisung, Minhyun, Sungwoon and J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter