chapter one.

set free.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"DAD!" yooa screamed, holding the stinging pain that was coming from her cheek. her eyes shut tightly as her father kept repeatedly smacking her, not once did he have mercy on her. "why! why is your paycheck so low?" he growled in a low tone going back and forth from looking at the paycheck to yooa. "b-because i took days off because i was s-sick!" her father scoffed, "what? you think just because you were sick, you have the right to take days off?!" he landed another strike to yooa's face. yooa let out another scream, "a-and there were times where you told me to get an early pay which is why its so low!" her father only clenched his teeth, "your next paycheck better not be so low." grabbing her by the collar and then throwing her to the ground as if she was just a piece of trash. yooa touched her lip to check if she was bleeding and she wasn't surprised at all. as she was about to get back up, she was pushed back down by her father along with some files. yooa looked through them and looked back up at her father, "w-what are these?" her father sighs, "are you that stupid?" he sits down on the couch and chugs his bottle of beer, "they're your transfer papers." yooa scrunched her eyebrows together, "but i-i don't want to transfer.." she said in a quiet tone. "i don't care what you want and what you don't want, its your teachers fault so blame them." he the tv and took a sip of his beer. "what did they do? are they the ones making me transfer?" her father lets out a deep sigh, "no god damnit. im the one who's transferring you, your teachers are onto me. smart sons of es.." he whispered the last part before opening up another beer, "you'll be transferring next week." yooa sighs knowing that if she were to say no, things would've ended badly. she grabs the documents, heading into her room. 

 

yooa took a look in the mirror and shook her head along with a deep sigh. putting some ointment on the soon to be bruised areas. she slid down the walls of her room, tears started pouring from her eyes as she still couldn't believe what she had to go through nearly everyday. 

 

it all started when yooa's mom passed away. she watched as her own mother passed right before her very own eyes, it was a horrible sight for someone so young.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter