finish

i falling for geek????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author POV

“ I don’t understand, if she like her why don’t she greet her and, I don’t know asking her out???” jihyo is stare at her maknae while talking to her unnie, jungyeon.

“ she still in deep trouble. She doesn’t know who should she choose…..” jungyeon said coyly. Then both jihyo and jungyeon just stare at their maknae, tzuyu.

For few minute tzuyu stare at 2 japanese girl. mina and momo.

“ I decide it…..” she suddenly stand up. Jihyo look at her excitingly and jungyeon smirk.

“ I need to get home…” tzuyu hung her head low and take her bags.

“ miss chou…..” teacher shout from her desk.

“ yes, ms im??” tzuyu said

“ its still not time for home yet, where you think you will be going with your bags???” ms im. Im nayeon, their strick but has bunny teeth teacher scold tzuyu.

“ just day dreaming , ms im…” tzuyu said and back to her seat. She curse herself for not realize this is still on classroom, and curse 2 of her unnie for not stop her doing such stunt like that. And most importantly, what her crush gonna say about her?????

 

 

After school

Tzuyu POV

…..

That 2 unnie of mine once again going somewhere without me. I kick the grass and walk home. Oh, I never introduce myself.

Chou tzuyu…

I am half taiwanse and half Japanese. And I am currently living at seoul with my family. My papa get job here few years ago and we living here ever since. I am eldest on my family with one little brat sister, her name is joohee.

Her chinese name is ziyu, but she like to be called joohee. Probably because she born here and eat kimchee more then other in my family is. She is still 3 years old.

And about my crush?? Well, few week ago. Myoui mina and hirai momo being transfer into my class. They are amazing dancer. They got whole scholarship because their talent of dancing.

Mina is type of fragile girl. she dance classic dance such ball room dance and ballet. But she is more tougher then she look like. She is said is heir of one of most deadly form of karate back in japan. Other said she is yakuza.

Momo is wild type. She is dance modern type dance and she is amazing on it. Actually she also dance classic one, and I must say she is better then mina. But she like beat music more, so she rarely dance classical dance.  And although is look tough but she is fragile. She easily scared of bugs, height, and even firework is scared her. making me want to protect her. if she know me……

 

Bump…..

 

I so focus on explaning thing for you reader, I bump into someone. I feel sting on my and stand up. I look who I bump at. She is geek. She have thick glass and carry books.

“ sorry….” Both of us said at same time.

“ here, let me help you…” I offer my hand and man, she is soft. Then I pick her book and gave it to her. and its weird book she reading.

“ how to change the world into better place, idiot version…”

“ how to build your own nuclear bomb using ketchup….”

“ how to cook without explode the kitchen….”

 

“ wow… that is interesting book…. I suppose…” I comment on her book nervously. Why I am nervous???

“ sorry, i…” she speak with perfect Korean but something tell me that she is not.

“ are you new in neighborhood???” I ask.

“ sort of… I am sana.” she bow

“ oh, tzuyu…” I said

“ I need to go…” she said. And she run off to some direction.

“ why I get nervous over geek??? I should bully her more….. “ I mumble.

 

 

After I got home and play with my brat ( by play I mean pinching her cheek, slapping her little and many more). Dahyun, my friend asking me to go to dance fight with her. she and chaeyoung need some crew for local dance fight.

“ ma…. I will go to dance…” I said

“ don’t come home…. Eh, I mean don’t come home late…” she said. But I think she mean it.

I take my coat and go with dahyun.

 

 

Dance fight

“ wow… this is so cool…. Look at them???” I point at one group, j-idiocy. I know who is in the group. Mina and momo, with addition really drop dead gorgeous and y girl.

“ your crush , tzu…. Eh, which one again???” chaeyoung ask while grinning at me.

“ mimo…” I smile

“ who???” dahyun ask.

“ mina and momo on my bed …. “ I smirk

“ yahhhh….” They shout and we goes to register ourself.

 

The fight is pretty intense, and many good dancer here. But we manage to enter finals. And our opponent is of cource, j-idiocy. I wonder who came up with group name.

We battle for 3 round, but the result is still same.

“ ITS LOOK LIKE WE HAVE TIE…. SO, LETS BREAK THIS. I NEED ONE BEST DANCER FROM EACH GROUP AND DO ONE-ON-ONE BATTLE…..” the jury said

“ tzuyu, go…” chaeyoung said. Dahyun just nodded.

“ okay….” I then go.

From the j-idiocy I expect momo, but she is not the one who come. the new girl who come .

“ lets break this , girls…..” jury said and we dance . I win of course, I will not have many chance if momo is the one who dance against me. but this new girl. although she is good but I am batter.

“ WE HAVE WINNER…. ITS SMOL DANCER….. although you are not so smol….” Jury comment. I just stick my tongue and take the gift.

Before we come home, we change in changing room. chaeyoung and dahyun insist if they just date and no one should saw chaeng body. So I go to next room.

“ seriously, its not like there is anything interesting on chae body….” I mumble and open the room. but its vacant. And the new girl is standing with only her bra and .

“ aahhhh…. Sorry….” I turn around and standing awkwardly.

“ uuuhhh… are you okay???” I ask. But she suddenly r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter