하나 1

Two C's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was a typical day, two best friends visiting their favourite coffee shop just like any other day. 

during the chatters and laughter, a girl asks her best friend about a girl at the table behind her. 

"your 3 o'clock direction, straight or gay" 

"who? that girl? BAHHA dahyun unnie, shes too cute to be straight." the girl chuckles at the obvious. 

"no Tzu but shes gotta be straight. look at all the clothing and the way she dresses. she likes sausages." the Unnie of the two, points out.

"you can't judge someones uality by their physical appearance!" the girl yells back 

the two bicker but when another pretty girl with huge s come into ths coffee shop dahyun stops. 

"knockers will help us figure this out" 

the two pause as the girl with huge s walk by the cute girl. 

the girl looks up from her newspaper as she stares at the girl's chest. 

"alright shes gay and not subtle about it" Tzuyu laughs. 

the cute coffee shop girl leaves the store with a coffee in her hand. 

the two go back to being sophisticated beings before Tzuyu notices a cellphone left behind at the cute girl's table.  "look dahyun unnie, she left her cellphone." 

"oh we can just give that to the lost and found or something, she'll come back later or something" dahyun nonchalantly remarks back at her without looking up from her phone. 

"Or what if she calls her own phone to figure out wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter