Chapter 1

The Sacrifice

The Sacrifice

 

Jiyong looked out the window of his rental car. His hands tightened round the steering wheel when he finally caught a glimpse of the woman who has been haunting him every single second of his waking hour. He had to close his eyes but not more than half a second longer. Because he was afraid it was not real. Because he was afraid that he wanted to see her so much that he had begun to hallucinate.

 

When he opened his eyes, and she was still standing there, wearing her beautiful smile as she welcomed each child with an embrace before sending them along to the classroom they were to have their class. He smiled, a smile that reached his eyes. He has forgotten how long it had been since he smiled from his heart. He had lost his smile, his will, his everything when she left him without a word the day before they were supposed to get married. His whole world ended when he saw the note she left with a single word written on it.

 

"Sorry."

 

He was hurt, but deep down he knew it hurt her just as much to write that one word of goodbye. Because he had seen the tears that had caused the splatter in the ink. Then she had disappeared like thin air. No one knew where she went, or wanted to tell him. Although the wedding was meant to be an intimate affair with just their family and closest friends, Chaerin's sudden disappearance and recurring reports of Jiyong getting into trouble in the media had inevitably got people to make the connection between her disappearance and his trouble-making ways. He wanted to get her attention because he knew she would never let him fall through the cracks. But that didn't help bring her back. Yet he knew that every time he was about to get into more trouble, someone will come to his rescue. More often than not, it was his Big Bang members. From TOP hyung to the maknaes, they had all taken turns to make sure that he got home safely.  

 

And then there was Dara. She was his angel, the one who comforted him and understood what he was going through. He slowly recovered from his heartache but even after 3 years, he knew his heart was still with Chaerin. Yet despite knowing that he was still in love with Chaerin, Dara had agreed to marry him when he proposed last month. When he announced his engagement to Dara to s, he was shocked at their reaction. He didn't tell them that he had been dating Dara because of her history with Youngbae. He had expected Youngbae to act strangely but he didn't expect the outburst he got from him. After he had calmed down, he had told Jiyong in no uncertain terms he wasn't going to be at the wedding. And as much as he was his best friend, he couldn't give him his blessings. For Jiyong, it was a bitter pill to swallow but he had Dara and that was going to make everything better, right?

 

After Youngbae, TOP also told him he won't be at the wedding because he has a movie schedule. Daesung was next, citing that he needed to record his new Japanese album. He thought Seungri won't let him down, but he got the next biggest shock of his life when Seungri told him he wasn't coming because he had to be with his best friend. Even then, Jiyong was unfazed. When he told his family of his engagement to Dara, his parents just shook their heads and told him that as long as he's happy, they won't say anything. His sister just rolled her eyes and gave him her best wishes but not without telling him that she needed to go to Paris when the wedding was going to take place.

 

Jiyong didn't understand the negative response he had gotten from his family and his Big Bang members. He thought that having been left at the altar by Chaerin, they would be happy that he was brave enough to try it again. He pushed all the negativity aside and went about preparing for the wedding.  

 

Until that day. Seungri and Jiyong were doing some recording for their unit, when he saw a Kakao message from someone with the name " 냥이". At first, Jiyong thought it was just one of Seungri's many female friends, but when he asked if Jiyong saw the message, and left the recording studio when he finally read the message, Jiyong knew it wasn't just one of his girls. When Seungri came back into the recording studio, and Jiyong was going to , Seungri said something that shocked him.

 

"Hyung, I'm going to be away for the whole week, if not longer. I don't think we will be able to finish this in time. If you want to, you can release as your own music."

 

"But you have been working so hard on this..."

 

"Sorry hyung, I need to be there for my friend. I have already called Boss about it and he knows the situation. He told me that the decision would be entirely yours. I will respect whatever decision you make."

 

"Who is this friend of yours? Is she worth this sacrifice?"

 

Seungri looked at Jiyong and for a moment there, Jiyong was shocked because he saw tears in Seungri's eyes. He held out his hands, wanting to comfort Seungri but not knowing exactly what he's comforting Seungri for.

 

"She's worth it. This is nothing compared to what she had sacrificed for me."

 

With that, Seungri turned and left but not before Jiyong overheard him call their manager to get him an air ticket to Paris immediately, and not to let any of his fan sites know that he was leaving Korea for a while.  

 

'Whoever this person is, she must be really important to Seungri.'

 

Realizing he didn't get to tease Seungri about it, he decided to send him a message.

 

TO: PANDA-RI

So when are you going to introduce this mysterious girl to me? She is obviously very important to you.  

 

A few minutes later, Jiyong got a reply from Seungri and after reading the message, Jiyong's eyebrows knitted together.

 

FROM: PANDA-RI

You already know her. But yes, she is very very important to me. Which is why this is one girl I will never let you meet. Again.

 

'Could it be... No.. It can't be Chaerin. Seungri knows how much I love her. He won't keep her away from me... would he?'

 

Jiyong shook his head, knowing his maknae won't betray him for anyone else. One day, he will break him down and get him to tell him who this mysterious girl is.

 

Jiyong decided to message all s in their group chat-room next and ask if any of them wanted to hang out.

 

@BAEBAE-BAE

Yo! What are you up to? Wanna go eat? Seungri just ditched me!!

 

@TOP HYUNG

HYUNG!!!!! Let's meet before you leave for your movie schedule!! You have to help me scold Seungri! He just ditched me for a girl!!

 

@DAEDAERAEMON

DAE!! What are you doing?? Are you at the company? Are you recording? Can I come watch??

 

He waited for about 10 minutes and was about to message Dara since all his bros have better things to do than to talk to him. That's when everything got strange.

 

BAEBAE-BAE: Sorry, Ji. I'm about to fly off to Paris for a holiday with Hyorin. See you when I'm back.  

 

TOP HYUNG: Flying off to Paris for a holiday before I start filming for my movie.  

 

DAEDAERAEMON: Ji hyung, sorry, TOP hyung wanted me to go to Paris with him since we have been so busy. I have finished preliminary recording for my album. I'd let you listen to it when I'm back!

 

ME: WHY PARIS ALL OF A SUDDEN? Did you guys discuss this so you can leave me behind?!! I want to go too!!!

 

PANDA-RI: Your wedding is next week. You still have to prepare for it. All the best, hyung.

 

ME: All of you in Paris and ditching me on my wedding!! What kind of brothers are you? What's more important than me getting married?

 

TOP: Kwon Jiyong, you made the choice. And yes, as your hyung, I should wish you all the best. But I can't say it truthfully. Sorry, Ji.  

 

BAEBAE-BAE: it's just awkward for me to be there.  

 

PANDA-RI: Sorry, hyung, my friend is more important at the point.  

 

ME: But all of you know Dara...and she helped me so much over the last 3 years since CL left...

 

PANDA-RI: CL huh? Alright, CL to you then. Good.

 

BAEBAE-BAE: Chaerin has her reasons for leaving...

 

ME: Then tell me!! Because I cannot think of a good enough reason for her to leave me!!  

 

TOP: just carry on with your life. You have already decided to marry another. You should forget Chaerin.

 

ME: you know what? This hurts more than all of you not coming for my wedding. All of you taking her side! What did she do? Sleep with all of you?!!

 

PANDA-RI: KWON JIYONG, TOO FAR!! HOW DARE YOU!! If you have the guts to say that to my face when I see you again, I will punch you in your face so hard!!

 

PANDA-RI left the "BIGBANG" chatroom.

 

BAEBAE-BAE: We are done, Kwon Jiyong.  

 

BAEBAE-BAE left the "BIGBANG" chatroom.

 

TOP: oh someone has tried to sleep with us but that person for hell wasn't Lee Chaerin. Wrong move.  

 

TOP left the "BIGBANG" chatroom.

 

ME: Dae, make me understand.

 

DAEDAERAEMON: Ji hyung, one day you will. But that decision is not in our hands.

 

ME: Ok, just tell me, are all of you in contact with Chaerin?  

 

DAEDAERAEMON: Sorry, hyung, I already said this is not our decision to make. Take care and all the best for your wedding.

 

DAEDAERAEMON left the "BIGBANG" chatroom.

 

Jiyong looked at the empty chatroom and he looked at the empty studio that he was in. It took him a long time to be able to step into this studio again because every time he was here, he would remember. He would remember the nights he spent with Chaerin composing lyrics and music. Though they get into arguments about the lyrics, but he would admit that the changes were always better. He remembered everything.  

 

He looked around, and started frowning. Something was missing, and it made him feel uneasy. At that moment, someone covered his eyes. He froze.

 

"Didn't I tell you that I hate having my eyes covered?"

 

The hands slowly parted and left his eyes.

 

"But it used to make you smile when Chae..."

 

"That's Chaerin. You are not her."

 

"I'm your fiancée. Why can't I..."

 

"Just be you."

 

"But..."

 

"I like you the way you are. You don't have to do everything hoping to make me happy."

 

"But..."

 

"Never mind, do what you please. Why were you looking for me?"

 

"I just wanted to remind you that we have the final fitting for the wedding dress and suit the day after tomorrow."

 

"I'll be there. Is there anything else?"

 

"Why are you so angry? Did something happen?"

 

Jiyong turned around suddenly. He looked at a spot directly behind Dara. Then he turned to look at the sofa behind the table. He closed his eyes and shook his head.

 

"No, nothing happened. Do you want to go get lunch?"

 

Dara brightened up. She had been hoping that Jiyong would take her out for a meal after he proposed to her. She wanted the world to know that Kwon Jiyong was finally hers. She was hoping to be casted in a new drama that starred the hottest male lead, Lee Soohyuk. Being associated with Kwon Jiyong, as his fiancée, would definitely push up her popularity and the possibility of the casting.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

Dara was already reaching for her phone. She has got Dispatch reporters on speed dial. She was hoping that they would finally expose her relationship with Jiyong and "force" Jiyong to announce their engagement and wedding formally.

 

"The company cafeteria. You love the food there, don't you?"

 

"But I want to go out and eat!"

 

"I don't want to. There are fans outside."

 

"So?"

 

"Nothing, I just want to stay in the building."

 

"Are you afraid of being seen with me?"

 

"No."

 

"Then why have you not announced our engagement and our upcoming wedding?"

 

"I don't see the need to make it a media circus. It's between you and me. We can just make an announcement after our wedding."

 

"I don't understand. When Chaerin wanted to keep it quiet, you wanted the whole world to know. In fact, you kept dropping hints on your SNS. With me, you want to keep everything hush-hush. Why? Are you ashamed of me?"

 

"I just don't want the media involved. It's our relationship. Why do we have to involve the media?"

 

"It's not just the media. You have not brought me home to meet your parents, not even once. We have never eaten together with your members, or your inner circle of friends. Are you afraid that they will laugh at you? Because you are settling for less? Because you had Lee Chaerin before and now it's pathetic Sandara Park?!!"

 

"If you don't want to eat in the cafeteria, then go out and eat somewhere. I'm going for a quick lunch then I'm going to continue working."

 

"Are you still waiting for Lee Chaerin to come back to you? Then I hate to break it to you, she's not coming back. She had made her choice 3 years ago. She doesn't want you. She wants G-Dragon and Big Bang."

 

"What are you going on about? I am G-Dragon and I will always be part of Big Bang."

 

"Jiyong, sometimes you are so naive. Just know that she had made her choice and she's not coming back. She can't."

 

"Do you know why she left?"

 

Dara looked like she wanted to say something, but she stopped herself.  

 

"Last chance, are you going to come out to lunch with me?"

 

"No."

 

"Not even if I tell you why Chaerin left?"

 

Jiyong smiled, a sad smile, then he walked closer to Dara, forcing her against the wall. He looked Dara in the eyes. His intense look made Dara uncomfortable and she looked away.

 

"I am not as naive as you think I am, Dara noona. If Chaerin really left because she doesn't love me anymore, you would not have hesitated in telling me. Therefore keeping this secret is more important to you than it is for me. See you at the fitting the day after tomorrow."

 

Jiyong walked past Dara and left the studio. He finally realized what was missing in his studio. Everything that reminded him of Chaerin. From the clock that they assembled together, to the Rilakkumma soft toys on the sofa, everything that reminded him of Chaerin had been removed. He knew that when he first returned to the studio, everything was still in there. Though it hurt to see her belongings in his studio, it gave him comfort as well. Because he knew, he knew that she had a good reason for leaving him. s and Dara's actions just confirmed it for him. He picked up his phone and called his manager.

 

"Hyung, get me an air ticket to Paris. And also try to find out where the other members are staying in Paris. Don't let them know I'm going too."

 

Jiyong made another call to one of his contacts in Paris. He spoke briefly to the person on the other line, asking for a favor. After hearing what the other person said, he confirmed what he was already guessing.

 

Lee Chaerin is in Paris. Now, he needed to know why all s are flying to Paris to look for her. And most importantly, how did they find her and why didn't they let him know?

 

Jiyong was about to get out of the rental car when the scene before his eyes stopped him. s were all there, and Seungri was carrying a toddler of about 3 years old. When Chaerin saw the toddler, she went forward and took him in her arms. As surprised as he was, Jiyong was determined to get the answer he deserved from Chaerin. He got out of the car and walked towards the group.

 

Chaerin was super grateful to the Big Bang oppas for flying in when she sent a SOS. Her son, Teddy, had fallen sick suddenly and needed her attention. She had to juggle the opening of her art exhibition and managing the kindergarten. With Harin back in school and her parents busy with their work, Chaerin had put out a SOS to her Big Bang oppas. What she didn't expect was all of them turning up. She put Teddy down and got him to go inside to get ready for class. Turning to her Big Bang oppas, she gave them a radiant smile.

 

"Bae oppa, Dae oppa, thank you all so much for looking after Teddy the last few days! TOP oppa, thank you for helping me with the details for my art exhibition!"

 

"YA YA YA!! Where's my thank you?!"

 

Chaerin turned towards Seungri and gave him a hug.

 

"Thank you, for everything. Always."

 

Seungri held Chaerin tight in a hug. But when he looked up and saw Jiyong walking towards them, he held her tighter.

 

"Chae, don't panic but Jiyong hyung is walking towards us right now."

 

Chaerin released herself from the hug and turned around and saw Jiyong. She shook her head and was about to turn to run inside the kindergarten when Jiyong caught her arm.

 

"Oppa..."

 

"So I'm still your oppa... Lee Chaerin, you have some explaining to do."

 

Jiyong looked at the rest of s who were about to come help release Chaerin from Jiyong.

 

"All of you."

 

"Fine, we will explain. But first, release Chaerin. The parents are staring. She has a reputation to keep around here."

 

Jiyong looked round and saw that indeed parents were gathering round to watch what was going on. He let go of Chaerin's arm. The moment she was released, Chaerin turned and ran into the kindergarten. When Jiyong made to chase after her, the four members stood in front of him.

 

"Ji, give her some space. Let her finish the classes today. If you want answers, we can give it to you."

 

"TOP hyung, how can all of you hide the fact you know Chaerin's whereabouts from me?"

 

"It was for your own good, and hers too."

 

"Since when did you get the right to decide what's good for my life?"

 

"Since you can't keep your to yourself and cheated on Chaerin with Dara!"

 

Jiyong turned towards Seungri and was greeted with an angry Seungri. He was surprised because he has never seen him so angry before.

 

"What do you mean? I only got together with Dara after Chaerin left. Wait, who's that toddler?"

 

"Your son."

 

"WHAT?! Then why is he with Chaerin? Wait, is Chaerin the mother? It can't be though..."

 

"Because you have not slept with Chaerin yet. Yes, Chaerin has been raising your child for the past 3 years."

 

"Who is the mother?"

 

"Sandara Park."

 

"WHAT?! But I haven't slept with her before we got together..."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"I am... Wait... ..."

 

Jiyong remembered now. When Big Bang was having their ALIVE world tour in Japan, Dara had come to support them. At that time, he had gotten really drunk because he has wanted Chaerin to come but she had another schedule. Because he went out with his friends in Japan and Dara wanted to go along, all s didn't want to go. Somehow, he ended going back with Dara. When he woke up the next morning, he had found himself and a note from Dara telling him that she had left the room early to avoid any scandals. She also promised not to tell Chaerin anything.  

 

"Ok, so I did. But how did the child end up with Chaerin?"

 

"Dara came to her the day before the wedding. She brought the baby with her. She told Chaerin if she got married to you, she would go to the press and tell them about the baby and how you abandoned mother and child for Chaerin. Dara only agreed to leave you alone if Chaerin took the baby and leave Korea. And so she did. She brought the baby to France and stayed with her grandparents in the countryside. She only came to Paris when Teddy turned 2. Before that, she had put her energies into painting. Her art was discovered by one of her grandfather's business associate and commissioned her to do an art exhibition."

 

"When and how did you guys find out about this?"

 

"Through Boss. Chaerin had to explain why she was leaving since she still had a contract with YGE. Boss didn't want to let her go but she told him that if she doesn't leave with the baby, Big Bang and your career would be ruined. She wouldn't let that happen to you, or to us. Boss called us in the day you were supposed to get married and passed us the letters she left us."

 

"Which means all of you could have told me!! Why didn't you? Why?!!! Was it fun to see me suffering through the heartbreak?"

 

"And what would you have done? Go to the press and admit that you have a child with Dara but you are going to marry Chaerin anyway? We hate to see her go but that was the best solution."

 

"Then why didn't you guys say anything when I announced my engagement to Dara?"

 

"What would that have accomplished? You think Dara would let Chaerin off if you knew?"

 

"So all of you were willing to sacrifice me?"

 

"Compared to upsetting Teddy's life and what Chaerin has managed to achieve, yes, you marrying Dara isn't as big a sacrifice."

 

"Ji, Teddy is in no way related to Chaerin. Right now, she is trying to adopt him legally so he can stay with her. She lives with the fear that Teddy would be taken away from her every single day. Can you imagine Teddy's life in Dara's hands?"

 

"Now that I know, I'm not going to marry Dara!"

 

"You have to. She promised to sign the adoption document once both of you are married."

 

Everyone of the Big Bang members turned to look at Chaerin who had just stepped out from the kindergarten.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Exactly what I just said. She had already signed the document to give up Teddy and she will never contest the custody when you propose. But as a single parent, I will need the permission from his biological parents to be able to complete the adoption process."

 

"I can sign that document since I'm the biological father, right?"

 

For the first time since they met, Chaerin looked directly at Jiyong. The sheen of tears that made her eyes brighter made Jiyong wanted to hug her and give her anything she wanted in the world.

 

"But I'm not going to sign it."

 

Chaerin's hopeful face collapsed. The tears she had been trying to control slipped out. Seungri saw this and while he wanted to shout at Jiyong, he knew Chaerin needed his comfort more. He walked over and held her hands.

 

"Why not, Ji? This way, you don't have to admit that there's a child involved-"

 

"But I want the child! None of you ever asked me if I wanted the baby. All of you just decided that I would want to continue being G-Dragon of Big Bang. Dara made the wrong move when she went to Chaerin. If she had come to me with the baby, I might have married her immediately."

 

Chaerin would never admit that what Jiyong just said hurt her so bad. But Seungri knew because he had to hold on to her so she will not fall. Jiyong walked over to Chaerin, released her from Seungri and held her hands.

 

"But all things considered, this might be the best move yet. You mentioned that Dara had signed the paper that says she won't fight for the custody of the child anymore right?"

 

When Chaerin nodded, Jiyong smiled.

 

"Good. Chaerin, will you marry me?"

 

Chaerin opened her eyes wide, unable to believe what she just heard. All the Big Bang members had the same reaction.

 

"Ji hyung, have you forgotten that you are marrying Dara next week?"

 

"No, but that wedding is not going to happen. Dara just doesn't know yet."

 

"But wh-"

 

"Don't you guys get it? Since Dara has already given up custody, she won't be able to contest it if Chaerin and I got married. Chaerin won't need permission to adopt because she's marrying the biological father, which is me."

 

"Ah... Right... Marvellous idea then, Ji hyung!"

 

"What about Big Bang?"

 

"Chaerin ah, Big Bang won't break apart because of our marriage. If all the members want to stay together, nothing can break us apart. The fans who love us for our music will stay. Those who leave, they would have left anyway at some point. I am not going to give up my happiness for them."

 

"But-"

 

"No more buts. You still have not answered my question. Will you marry me?"

 

Chaerin hesitated. She had rebuilt her life in France and she wasn't sure if she could leave it all behind.

 

"Oppa, I can't leave what I have achieved and go back to Korea with you now."

 

"You don't have to. I'm not asking you to move back to Korea. I'm asking you to marry me."

 

"But your job is in Korea. I do not want to be living separately if we are getting married."

 

"I can move here. And when I'm needed in Korea, or anywhere else, I would travel to the destination. But home is where you and Teddy are."

 

Chaerin looked at her Big Bang oppas. All of them were nodding their heads in agreement and encouragement.

 

Except for Seungri.

 

"Chaerin?"

 

Chaerin looked at Jiyong again, then back at Seungri. She released her hands from Jiyong and walked towards Seungri.

 

"Seungri oppa?"

 

Seungri and Jiyong both looked shocked. Chaerin rarely addressed Seungri as an "oppa". And the times that she did it, she usually wanted something. Jiyong was shocked because he couldn't figure out exactly what it was that Chaerin wanted from Seungri. Seungri was just shocked that she even noticed his hesitation. He tried to smile because Chaerin marrying Jiyong and keeping Teddy would be the best scenario possible. But he had been harboring the image of him as the father figure in Teddy's life for too long to be able to give it all up at the moment.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Are you alright, oppa?"

 

Seungri looked at Chaerin, then at the rest of s and lastly, he looked at Jiyong. He could see the worried looks on their faces. While Seungri had not shared with s his dream of staying beside Chaerin, they had guessed that Chaerin meant more to him than he was ready to admit.  

 

Jiyong was also worried because he wasn't sure how close Chaerin and Seungri are now. He would admit that he was feeling insecure, and while he wanted to push Chaerin to accept his proposal, he knew that he didn't really have a very strong case at the moment.

 

"I am-"

 

Seungri barely started his statement when they heard a cute little voice.

 

"Seungri sam-chon!!"

 

And the next thing they knew, little Teddy wrapped himself around Seungri's leg. Seungri took the chance to release himself from Chaerin's hold and kneeled down to Teddy's height.

 

"Little Teddy bear, what's wrong?"

 

"I miss you!"

 

"You silly boy, we just left each other like 30 minutes ago."

 

"That's too long! Can't you stay with me and mummy in Paris?"

 

"I would like to b-"

 

"Mummy! Did you hear that? Can Seungri sam-chon stay with us? Please, please please?"

 

"Seungri sam-chon has to work. If we keep him in Paris, you won't get to see him on TV."

 

"I don't want to see him on TV. I want to see him every day!"

 

"Teddy, stop making things difficult for Seungri sam-chon."

 

"But!"

 

"No buts. If you continue, I will ask Seungri sam-chon to go back right now."

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

 

At this point, Teddy put his arms around Seungri's neck and start crying.

 

"Seungri sam-chon... Don't leave me!!"

 

Seungri looked at Chaerin reproachingly, then lifted Teddy into his arms and started comforting him.

 

"Ok, I won't leave right now. But you have to stop crying. Otherwise your mummy will not want me to visit anymore."

 

Teddy calmed down. Though he wasn't howling anymore, he was still heaving. He rested his head on Seungri's shoulders. Jiyong wanted to take Teddy out of Seungri’s hands right away, but he knew that would probably make the little toddler cry again. Chaerin looked at Teddy in Seungri's arms and back at Jiyong again.

 

"Jiyong oppa, I can't marry you. I am happy with my life here with Teddy. If you can find it in you to sign the adoption papers, I will be forever grateful to you. I promise to take care of Teddy and make sure he has the best life. I cannot and will not let Teddy go through all the public scrutiny that will definitely come if we got married. You can come visit Teddy any time you want."

 

"How am I supposed to leave now? I can't possibly leave you here to take care of Teddy on your own."

 

"We have managed well the last 3 years. The people here all thinks that I'm widowed so they are very accepting towards Teddy. This is really the best solution."

 

"What if we got married but we don't have to announce it to the world? It's just between the two of us and I will protect Teddy."

 

"You won't be able to. You are G-Dragon. If you start coming here more often, your fans will start to ask questions. Then the media will pick up on it. I do not want Dispatch to find their way here."

 

"Even if we are not going to get married, I'm still going to be coming here very often."

 

"This is when I appeal to your better judgement. Don't come to France again, at least not on unofficial business. Or come when the other oppas are going to be here. Seungri oppa comes here quite often, you can come with him. But never come alone. Can you do that for us?"

 

Jiyong wanted to argue, but what Chaerin said was facts too. If he keeps coming here, or if he stays here like he said he would, sooner or later, he will subject Chaerin and Teddy to the media scrutiny in Korea. He looked at Seungri and his other members and knew he had to once again make a decision that's for the best as G-Dragon. He let out a roar of frustration. Upon hearing the roar, Teddy turned to look at Jiyong and then started crying again. Seeing that, Jiyong wanted to take the boy in his arms and comfort him, but he knew it will never happen easily.

 

"Fine, I will go back to Korea and end my relationship with Dara first. When the first opportunity arises, I will be back. We will work something out. Even if it means we can't get married immediately, or we have to hide our marriage and Teddy for a few more years, we will figure something out."

 

"Actually-"

 

Everyone turned to Seungri. He took a deep breath and continued.

 

"Actually, both of you could get married and be together. All you need to do is announce to the media that you were already married 3 years ago. No one knew you were going to get married, or that Chaerin left you at the altar. You could just make them believe that you guys got married secretly 3 years ago and Chaerin resettled here in France and she had done well as an artist and teacher. But we have to make sure that Dara will not spill the beans. And I know exactly how to do that."

 

Jiyong looked at Seungri and asked simply.

 

"How?"


AUTHOR'S NOTE: I will finish this story and post the ending in the next chapter.