JungJung x Eunki

Broduce101 OTPs Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungjung and eunki is both members of the dance club. And now the dance club planning to join one of competition next month and their president said that eunki and jungjung should be the representative. Before eunki can protest jungjung already agreed. The meeting has ended and eunki approached jungjung. 

"Are you sure we can do this?" Eunki asked him worried. Jungjung just smiled and nodded. Eunki just pouted and sighs. He is just afraid that he might fail but he trust jungjung. So he have no choice but to join. The members have high expectations to them because both of them can dance anything. from hiphop to modern dance. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Week passed by and both of them are in the practice room. They practice and practice until its dark outside. Jungjung is resting at the corner while eunki still want to practice more. Because he thinks that he is still lacking even tho jungjung told him that he is good. 

"Aw!" Jungjung run closer to eunki who fell down on the floor. 

"Are you alright?" Eunki cant speak because of pain so jungjung massaged eunki's legs..

"I told you to rest didnt i?" Jungjung got froze as he turn his head to eunki's face. Their face is so close and they can smell each other's scents. Eunki stares at him and jungjung is the first one to look away. 

"Thank you" 

"Youre welcome lets go home" 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The competition has come and both of them are getting ready for their turn. They decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter