^_^

Bike Ride

It was a warm,sunny day in Seoul. The sun was beaming at the city in the middle of May. People were heading to their local parks to have a picnic and play games. The weather was perfect and there was no reason to stay inside, but little miss Tzuyu had other plans. She had already been living in South Korea for a year and a half now. She's gotten used to the lifestyle there as a trainee but she always knew that she had to keep hustling if she wanted her dreams to come true. She was fourteen now and she still had some issues making friends. She didn't believe her Korean was that decent so she never really attempted to socialize with other people, except for Jeongyeon. She had been her roommate ever since her first day of being a trainee but that was really it. She didn't really know where Jeongyeon was that day so she decided to go to the studio to practice on her dancing. There she practiced for a good two hours until she decided to go for a water break. Tzuyu loved to dance. It was almost like a way to ease her stress. She couldn't really find any other way to sooth it, besides talking to Jeongyeon. Tzuyu finally sat down on the floor as she tried to catch her breath. She opened her bottle cap and took a long sip of her water. She was exhausted and she kind of felt bad that she was missing out on all the fun that was happening outside. As she drunk her water, she could hear the chatter and the laughter coming from the streets and wished that she had some reason to be out there too.

All of the sudden, Jeongyeon swung the door open and screamed out randomly. "Tzuyu!"

The erratic entrance had caused Tzuyu to almost jump and spit out her water. "Jeongyeon! What the heck!" She placed a hand on her heart as she tried to breathe properly. 

Jeongyeon couldn't help but laugh as the seventeen year old walked on over to her and lend her hand. "I'm sorry. Did I scare you?"

Tzuyu grabbed her hand and got up as she twisted the bottle cap closed. "No...not at all."

"Yeah, right." She pushed her shoulder teasingly. "I was looking all over for you at the dorm when I got home!"

"Well you found me especially with that grand entrance." She scoffed as she walked over to the side to put her water bottle away in her bag.

"You know how I like to kick it up a notch. Anyways, the weather is awesome outside! What are you doing in here?"

Tzuyu leaned against the wall as she crossed her arms before replying. "I just wanted to practice. That's all."

"Aw, but you know you're already a great dancer." She flashed her a warm smile but Tzuyu just shrugged as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear. 

"I guess."

Jeongyeon let out a small sigh as she gestured her head to the side. "Come on, I got a bike for us to ride on."

Tzuyu raised her brow as she looked at her suspiciously. "Where did you get a bike?"

"I bought it off of craigslist."  She said proudly as Tzuyu closed her eyed and sighed.

"Of course you did. Okay, let's go." She threw her bag's strap over her shoulder and walked out of the studio as the elder one led the way out. They finally stepped outside as Tzuyu noticed that the bike was in a decent state and not completely broken down. Jeongyeon got on the bike and patted the back seat.

"Hop on!" 

Tzuyu timidly took a seat, making sure she was sitting correctly. "Are you sure you know how to ride a bike?"

"Yeah, just hold on to me and you'll be fine." She smiled as she placed her hands on the handles and moved the kickstand to the side with her foot.

"O-okay." Tzuyu wrapped her arms around Jeongyeon's waist as the other one began to peddle. The light breeze blew against Tzuyu's hair as she observed the scenery. The sunlight appeared through the trees as she smiled at the picturesque view. She never really toured around the city so this was all too surreal for the young one and she couldn't believe how beautiful it was. She watched people walk around on the sidewalk and bask in the glorious sunlight. She even saw a couple walking and found them to be adorable. Jeongyeon peddled at a steady pace as Tzuyu decided to rest her head against her back which her the elder smile automatically. A slight blush graced across her cheeks as she finally spoke up.

"Hey Tzu, you want to get some ice cream?"

"Hmm?" Tzuyu was still in her own little world until she heard her name before lifting her head up. "Oh, sure!"

Jeongyeon nodded as she peddled her way towards a convenience store, parking the bike to the lamp post before getting off with the Taiwanese trainee. Tzuyu was slightly sad that they had to halt the bike ride. She kind of enjoyed it, especially since she got so close to Jeongyeon. Her roommate was cute after all. Her face flushed at the thought of it until she heard Jeongyeon's voice coming from the entrance.

"Tzuyu! You coming?"

"Yeah, yeah! Don't rush me, lady!" She jogged right inside and walked over to the mini freezer. They both decided to get a chocolate cone with nuts sprinkled around. Jeongyeon reached inside to get the treats before walking over to the cashier.

"It'll be on me." She winked as Tzuyu smiled warmly in response.

"Thanks, Jeong." After paying for the ice cream, the two headed outside and sat by the curb to unwrap their treats so they can eat them. Tzuyu happily her ice cream as she looked around the street before speaking up.

"You know, this is my first time actually being out here. I never been in this area before."

Jeongyeon looked at her after taking a of her ice cream. "Really? Tzu, you've been here for a year and a half now."

"I know but.." She looked down as stared at her cone. Jeongyeon rubbed her back gently to comfort her.

"Hey, it's alright. I get it." 

Tzuyu looked at her and bit her lips. "I'm just worried. It's so hard to communicate with other people. I don't want them to hate me or anything"

"Tzu, no one is going to hate you. I'm sure of it." 

Tzuyu's lips curved into a grin as she looked up at the clear blue sky. "Do you ever think we'll end up being big."

Jeongyeon placed her hand over Tzuyu which caused the other to get a bit flustered. "Who knows? We just might be."

Tzuyu had felt her hard palpitating from the small gestures that the older one was giving her. She could only smile in return as she went back to eating her ice cream. After they finished, they got up and threw their wrappers into the garbage. They finally got back on the back and rode back to their dorm.

Once they got there, Tzuyu got off the bike and smiled at her roommate. "Thanks again for the bike ride."

"Anytime, Tzu. You know I got your back." 

Tzuyu nodded before leaning to kiss her cheek which caused the other's face to blush instantly as she pressed her hand against her own cheek. Neither of them said anything besides sharing a smile. Tzuyu giggled before walking back inside as Jeongyeon shook her head with a small chuckle. "This girl..."

---

Three years later, it was Tzuyu's eighteenth birthday. Her group had just came back from schedules with complete exhaustion. They all just wanted to head to their rooms and sleep already. The members each hugged her before walking on over to their rooms. Tzuyu was about to shuffle towards hers until she felt a hand on her shoulder. 

"Tzuyu.." She heard the twenty year old's voice as she turned out with a groggy expression.

"Babe, I'm tired." She complained to her girlfriend with a cute voice, hoping it would work.

"I know, but I still want to give your gift." Jeongyeon pleaded as Tzuyu raised her hands in defeat.

"Alright, alright." She let Jeongyeon lead her out of the dorm as she gasped as soon as she stepped outside. She spotted the same bike that she had rode three years ago. Since their debut, they never really had any time to do any leisure activities. Therefore, she never got to see the bike for a very long period amount of time. "Jeongie, you didn't.."

Jeongyeon walked on over and sat on her seat as she gestured her to sit in the back. "Shall we?"

Tzuyu chuckled as she walked on over to cup her cheeks and give her a soft kiss on her lips before taking her seat on the bike. Jeongyeon began to peddle as they rode off with moonlight shining right down on them.

______________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked that! Ahh it's really cute isn't it? ;;

Please comment! I would love to know what you guys think!

Also I got to see Twice at Kcon! How cool is that!!!

Love you all! <333

-JanJan^^