PROLOGUE

My Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 *Here you have the prologue of my new story. A totally different, in which Kyuhyun is the older and Siwon is the youngest. Both cocky and stubborn. I decided to update in honor to my Siwonnie´s discharge. Enjoy!*

 

PROLOGUE

 

Five years ago…

Cho Kyuhyun was waiting in a hallway outside an apartment in the middle of an expensive place in Seoul. He had no idea how he´d gotten there, but there he was. He was waiting with other guys to see who would be chosen to be some photographer´s next model for his new series.

Kyuhyun had no idea who the guy was, some weird last name, but that didn´t stop him from waiting in line. He needed to eat just as much as the next guy. Since moving from Busan to Seoul three months ago, he had basically taken any job he could find that would supplement his income and allow him some time to go on auditions.

He sighed. He needed this job. Two hundred Wons was two hundred Wons. He imagined he´d have to put up with a temperamental nasty photographer, some diva who was probably extremely famous, judging from the luxurious hallway he was standing in at the moment. , he´d rather live in this hallway than in his own dreary apartment.

The whole place was luxury. Like a palace. It was too much.

“You can come in now.” – a soft voice came from the now open door.

As Kyuhyun followed the line of guys ahead of him and walked through the doorway, he looked at the person belonging to the soft voice. She was nearly as tall as him with dark hair and pale skin. She was quite lovely, and he noticed several of the others taking a quick peek as they walked by her.

“Thanks for coming. My name is Victoria, and if I can get you anything to drink or eat while you wait, just let me know about it. Mr. Choi Siwon should be ready to see you soon”

Kyuhyun looked around and noticed no one was taking her up on her offer. , he hadn´t eaten all morning. He ´d have loved to have a go at whatever food the lady was offering, but since no one moved, he didn´t want to act like a starving man and be the only one asking for something.

Kyuhyun was shifting from foot to foot as he crossed his arms and began to put a pout on the other door leading into the room opened and some kid walked through the door. Must be the diva´s son, from the looks of him, Kyuhyun thought, couldn´t be much more than twenty. The kid looked younger and even taller than him too. The kid had a baby face.

“Mr. Choi, these are…” – Victoria began before she was abruptly cut off by the kid´s “Yeah, okay.”

He started walking quickly past the row of guys just standing there until he come to Kyuhyun.

“That one I want that one” – he said abruptly before turning and walking quickly back through the door from which he had just entered.

“Well – Victoria said as she cleared – I guess that takes care of that. Thank you for coming, gentlemen.”

Kyuhyun watched as she efficiently guided the lot of them to the door while ignoring their complains and protests of time wasted, and, from those to the right of Kyuhyun, of not even being looked at.

Once they were all gone and only Kyuhyun was left, she turned back to him and said:

“If you´ll follow me, please?”

“Hold on a moment. What´s up with all this? I mean, some kid wanders in and points at me in like ten seconds, and I´m supposed to go into the lair blindly? Jesus, you two could be ing serial killers for all I know.”

Victoria laughed. She liked this man´s personality.

“I´m so sorry. I´m just used to him; I guess his abruptness doesn´t even bother me anymore. You´ll get used to it.”

“I don´t think I´ll be staying around long enough to get used to anything, much less some weirdo.”

Victoria just smiled.

“We´ll see.”

“No, I don´t think we will – Kyuhyun said, turning to leave – Thanks for the…well, whatever this was.”

“Wait! – she said as she reached out to grab Kyuhyun´s wrist – He really does just want to take your picture. Nothing odd, unless you consider his style odd…which it isn´t…He knows what he wants. He doesn´t waste time. Give it a chance. Where else are you going to get a couple hundred Wons on such short notice?”

“Without dropping my trousers? – Kyuhyun asked with a raised eyebrow – Nowhere.”

Victoria laughed again and gave his wrist a gentle tug. This man was funny.

“Come on, if nothing else you can brag to all your friends in a few months that you´re part of Siwon´s newest exhibition. You´ll be the talk of Seoul.”

“Yeah – Kyuhyun began with a scowl – What parts of me will he be exhibiting? Because I like all of my parts, you know. I wouldn´t want to be parted with any of my parts. Truly.”

“He´s not a serial killer, I really mean it – Victoria insisted with a grin and then sighed – Let´s put it this way…if you don´t get your in there in about another thirty seconds, he´s going to chew my out for not bringing you into him. How´s that?”

“What the hell? Does he think he´s the sultan or something? Like I´m to be brought forth? Tell him to piss off.”

“Come on – Victoria pleaded – Think of my cute little .”

“Mmm…tempting but no thanks.”

Victoria threw her head back and laughed.

“Oh, he´s going to love you.”

“Yeah, love to kill me.” – Kyuhyun muttered, following her to the door the kid had disappeared through.

Kyuhyun´s mouth dropped open when he entered the room; it was more like a huge open loft. No walls, huge floor-to-ceiling windows, shiny hardwood floors, perfect for a studio.

He had no idea how the kid, or should he call him Choi Siwon, had acquired such a huge space in Seoul. As if reading his mind. Victoria leaned over and whispered, “He bought the place next door and tore down the walls.”

“Perfect – Kyuhyun replied – And did he happen to find a treasure chest hidden in one of the walls as well?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, how the holy hell does he afford this place? The kid looks like he´s twelve.”

Victoria laughed hard.

“He´s twenty-two, and he happens to be quite successful.” – she said amused with the man´s character.

“At twenty-ing-two?” – Kyuhyun couldn´t believe it. The kid was two years younger than him and looked really young and fit…and stupidly rich.

“He was born with talent?” – Victoria said questioningly.

“He´s a lucky wanker who blew the right people?” – Kyuhyun suggested. Victoria tried to scowl but grinned instead.

“A child prodigy?”

“A deal with the devil?” – Kyuhyun added.

“Natural gifted?” – she suggested.

“An indulgent sugar daddy?”

“How about c) all of the above?” – a third voice asked from behind the partition at the far corner of the studio.

“Does your sugar daddy mind when you interrupt conversations like that?” – Kyuhyun asked.

“Does yours like it when you talk about people in their own home?” – Siwon asked as he came out from behind the partition.

“Kind of, yeah, he likes my filthy dirty mouth.”

“Oh, so he´s one of those?” – Siwon asked, raising an eyebrow.

“One of who?” – Kyuhyun asked.

“One of the old bastards that ask you to to them, call them ‘Daddy’, give you spankings…”

“Nothing wrong with the occasional spanking…or daddy issues.”

“I can tell…”

Victoria was staring at them as they went back and forth like a tennis match.

“No. You can´t.” – Kyuhyun said happily as he began to wander around the room touching and picking things up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter